Et tu, Stephen Hawking???

Meantime, you will find any excuse to accept wrong made towards Israeli.

So what you (and Sherri, who agrees to any anti-Israeli opinion like some mimicking monkey) complain about?

I was trying to make a joke. You have no sense of humor. hmmf!
m0908.gif

LOL...i keep forgetting the forum we are in and that you are an israeli and that israeli culture views stealing anything, be it intellectual property or real property, as a joke...well, unless they are the victim, of course.

Again with the lies and false accusations ! More leprechaun shit coming from your filthy mouth

Oh, she understands perfectly.

It's funny how those people think. They praise boycotting on Israel, know that it brings nothing but bitterness, and then whine about how 'hateful' Israelis are, when they know its their own doing that brings it out of us....

Always remember Lipaz, not only are you an adopted person, your Judaism is also adopted

Oh, she understands perfectly.

It's funny how those people think. They praise boycotting on Israel, know that it brings nothing but bitterness, and then whine about how 'hateful' Israelis are, when they know its their own doing that brings it out of us....

Always remember Lipaz, not only are you an adopted person, your Judaism is also adopted

Really Jos, is that all you got ??? :lol:

The comments coming from the pro - Palestinians just keep getting more desperate !!

I dont why toastboy is not in Zionland stealing and kiling with his klansmen! There he could be the recipient of all that boycotting by Stephen Hawking and all the other people of conscience in our world boycotting Israel.

true story BDS, gets stronger and stronger

Last edited:
I dont why toastboy is not in Zionland stealing and kiling with his klansmen! There he could be the recipient of all that boycotting by Stephen Hawking and all the other people of conscience in our world boycotting Israel.
I don't know why you are not in some Muslim country helping your friends do their usual number on people who are non Muslims. Say, are you boycotting goods from China since they are occupying Tibet and treating the Tibetans terribly? If not, how about boycotting some clothing coming from Pakistan where they have no trouble harassing and murdering Christians and Hindus, as well as the Shiite and Ahmadi Muslims? Oh I know, you don't care what is happening elsewhere if the Jews are not involved. Speaking of the Klan, if they were still riding, Frau Sherri would be leading the pack.

I don't know why Sherri the ugly Terrorist witch isn't going to Gaza to support Hamas .

BTW, I'm going to Israel to visit my family this July. I can't wait to go to swim at beautiful beach in Tel Aviv, to enjoy the beautiful and historical sites, and to enjoy all the fruits of life Israel has to offer me ! This will be my 10th visit to Israel in my 27 years of life . I feel so lucky to have a second home !!
So while you're at home spending your entire day on the internet trashing Israel and the Jews, I'll be enjoying my beautiful country !
I'll send you a postcard from Tel - Aviv though, so don't worry !

I don't know why you are not in some Muslim country helping your friends do their usual number on people who are non Muslims. Say, are you boycotting goods from China since they are occupying Tibet and treating the Tibetans terribly? If not, how about boycotting some clothing coming from Pakistan where they have no trouble harassing and murdering Christians and Hindus, as well as the Shiite and Ahmadi Muslims? Oh I know, you don't care what is happening elsewhere if the Jews are not involved. Speaking of the Klan, if they were still riding, Frau Sherri would be leading the pack.

Speaking of Klans, Sherri has several times expressed her support for David Duke and how she shares his beliefs. Yup, the same David Duke that was a former KKK grand wizard !

"Stealing" "Chosen ones, better than anyone else" Boo hoo.

yeah yeah.
If you were not borne of a Jewish mother you are not a Jew Senorita, and therefore not chosen. Boo Hoo!

Last edited:
Aren't some of you Christians worship Mary mother of Jesus, like she was some female God?

Not to sound rude, or anything, but isn't that Idolatry to the core?

Zionism is part of Judaism. There is no Idolatry in that
Zionism is a political movement; Judaism is a religious ideology.

They are two completely different things.

The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. The latter is a persuasion less than one hundred years old. Its essential goal was and is to change the nature of the Jewish people from that of a religious entity to a political movement. From Zionism's inception the spiritual leaders of the Jewish people stood in staunch opposition to it.

To this day Torah Jewry remains forever loyal to its faith. Zionists want the world to believe that they are the representatives of the entire Jewish people. This is false! The Jewish people never chose them as their leaders.

The Zionists have deceived many well meaning Jewish people via terror, trickery and false propaganda. They have at their disposal the use of a nearly universally subservient media. Whoever attempts to criticize them puts his livelihood and, at times, his very life in danger.

However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!
The relationship between zionists and judaism is the same as a John to his whore!

Narcissism ?

Let me tell you a true story about myself.

When I was a child, I used to be an army brat. up untill I was about 5 years old, I used to be raised by IDF soldiers, I had no interaction with other children. when reaching five I was put into daycare while my parents were in the army base. for a long time I used to be so angry with them for it. I didn't understand why. since I had no interaction with children, and being surrounded by other Ashkenazi children (most of the) when I was latina and a bit dark-skinned, my language was horrible, and I was different than everyone else. I used to get picked on, nobody really have spoken to me.

Now I look at this time and laugh, but at that time, you don't get why people are like this. You think that I thought of 'remorse', 'regret'? why should I be like them? You think someone who's being not talked to, ignored, bashed, will feel anything but contempt to the people responsible for it? No.

One who is 'boycotted' will stay even more so. Boycotting is hatred. not a punishment. boycotting, ignoring, and the other things similar is driven by egoism, wickedness, nothing more. Only thing you get out of this is your 'target' feel anger and feel more sure if its inner ways.

The "people" you are calling "silly", is the rest of the fuckin' world!

All "the rest of the fucking world" boycotts Israel?

Good to know you think so highly of yourselves.

So Israel is right and the whole world is wrong?

Of course not.

Israel is right, the boycotters are wrong.

Nothing said about the world. Pssssht
The "boycott" is a non-violent protest of Israeli policies in the OPT.

Why don't you ever spend any time addressing what's wrong with those policies?

Boycott is very violent, you basically judging an un-limited amount of people based on something well defined.

What's the students fault, that they have to suffer? or civilians?

Aren't some of you Christians worship Mary mother of Jesus, like she was some female God?

The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. The latter is a persuasion less than one hundred years old. Its essential goal was and is to change the nature of the Jewish people from that of a religious entity to a political movement. From Zionism's inception the spiritual leaders of the Jewish people stood in staunch opposition to it.

To this day Torah Jewry remains forever loyal to its faith. Zionists want the world to believe that they are the representatives of the entire Jewish people. This is false! The Jewish people never chose them as their leaders.

The Zionists have deceived many well meaning Jewish people via terror, trickery and false propaganda. They have at their disposal the use of a nearly universally subservient media. Whoever attempts to criticize them puts his livelihood and, at times, his very life in danger.

However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!
The relationship between zionists and judaism is the same as a John to his whore!

you lecturing us about the connection between Judaism and Zionism is like me lecturing you about the trinity.

Zionism is an ideology rooted in the Torah.

You cannot part the two.

Trying to is like trying to part C from the O and insisting you still have water.

Speaking of Klans, Sherri has several times expressed her support for David Duke and how she shares his beliefs. Yup, the same David Duke that was a former KKK grand wizard !

NOT true. You seem to keep confusing me with yourself. I, like Stephen Hawking, oppose hate and human rights abuses by one group against another. I did not support Hitlers human rights abuses or abuses against African Americans in the US or abuses against Africans in South Africa or human rights abuses against Palestinians in Palestine. I am always on the side opposing racism and human rights abuses.

Last edited:
He recieved few honor awards from Israeli universities, and supported Israel....

Guess the Palestinian organizations pressured him. Old and sick man, who knows how he was threatened to support those wackos.

Zionism is an ideology rooted in the Torah.

You cannot part the two.

Trying to is like trying to part C from the O and insisting you still have water.

Satan fathered Zionism, and it was born in the 1800s, nothing to do with God Iin Zionism. People of conscience like Stephen Hawking see the evil in Zionism and embrace academic boycotts of Israel as a response to it.

Forum List

Back