Et tu, Stephen Hawking???

Boycott is very violent, you basically judging an un-limited amount of people based on something well defined.

What's the students fault, that they have to suffer? or civilians?

There is no violence in a Boycott and the people need to know there are consequences for the human rights abuses and violations of intl law and war crimes of their country.

I am converted, retardo.

Probably missed the last 7 times I've said it
According to Orthodox Jews convertions have no validity, Senorita.

I knew that retarda.

Last edited:
Zionism is a political movement; Judaism is a religious ideology.

They are two completely different things.

The relationship between zionists and judaism is the same as a John to his whore!

Zionism is an ideology rooted in the Torah.

You cannot part the two.

Trying to is like trying to part C from the O and insisting you still have water.

Satan fathered Zionism, and it was born in the 1800s, nothing to do with God Iin Zionism. People of conscience like Stephen Hawking see the evil in Zionism and embrace academic boycotts of Israel as a response to it.
Didn't Moses lead the people from Egypt to Zion to have a permanent land of their own? I remember reading that somewhere.

My parents are native.

Everything I do, I do first of in name of thankfulness and gratitude.

Ever felt something this strong, Seal?

I bet on some way, even you can relate...

Boycott is very violent, you basically judging an un-limited amount of people based on something well defined.

There is no violence in a Boycott and the people need to know there are consequences for the human rights abuses and violations of intl law and war crimes of their country.

So, that means 9-11 was justified?

In that case, the people of Gaza should have known there are "consequences for the human rights abuses and violations of intl law and war crimes" of Hamas- their government.

Which makes everything Israel does- justified.

So how you logic fails one time after the other?

That's the very argument I use to prove the economic blockade of Gaza is a war crime, yet you turn a deaf ear to that one.

Now you're trying to use that same argument to protest the economic boycott of Israeli products manufactured by slave labor in the OPT?

You are such a fuckin' hypocrite!

You cannot part the two.

Trying to is like trying to part C from the O and insisting you still have water.
Funny how you won't even address what I posted from a true Torah Jew.

Zionism is the creation of the Israeli state. According to the Torah, jews are to remain in exile until God comes back down to earth.

That's the very argument I use to prove the economic blockade of Gaza is a war crime, yet you turn a deaf ear to that one.

Now you're trying to use that same argument to protest the economic boycott of Israeli products manufactured by slave labor in the OPT?

You are such a fuckin' hypocrite!
The economic blockade of Palestine and the economic boycott of Israel can't be compared. Two different issues, cousin.

You cannot part the two.

Funny how you won't even address what I posted from a true Torah Jew.

Zionism is the creation of the Israeli state. According to the Torah, jews are to remain in exile until God comes back down to earth.

That's Miderabanan, not Mideoraita, precious.

In other words, you talk bullshit.

99% of todays Rabbis Agree that Dvar Torah says that Israel has a huge role in future Bias HaMoshiach.

Again, like I said, you're not the one to teach us about Judaism..

No offense.

you lecturing us about the connection between Judaism and Zionism is like me lecturing you about the trinity.
I'm just posting the statements from true Torah jews, I'm not making this stuff up on my own.

You're posting the views of Neturei Karta, which are at best, 1% of worldwide Jews.

It's like I'll start posting views of JW and say those are "true christians"!:cuckoo:

One day Stephen Hawking is acclaimed as the smartest man alive.
Then the smartest man alive had the nerve to criticize Israel.
Stephen Hawking no longer acclaimed as the smartest man alive.
How fortunes can turn.

I am converted, retardo.

I knew that retarda.

This is not true. Orthodox Judaism has stricter rules for conversion, that is all. We are about to celebrate the holiday of Shavuot (Pentecost), when we read the Book of Ruth, about a convert.

I am converted, retardo.

I knew that retarda.

I gotta love when you people try and teach us about Judaism!

Ha! that's hilarious!

According to Orthodox Jews, and any law the Halacha conveys, A Jew is one who's born to a Jewish mother, or one converted by orthodoxy, to Judaism.

Once you've converted, you're a Jew like one who's born a Jew.

What has no validity, moron, is converting from Judaism to -another religion-!

Lol, silly you!

I am converted, retardo.

I knew that retarda.

This is not true. Orthodox Judaism has stricter rules for conversion, that is all. We are about to celebrate the holiday of Shavuot (Pentecost), when we read the Book of Ruth, about a convert.
Who is a Jew?

http://www.jewish.org.pl/JewFAQ/whoisjew.htm

Level: Basic

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back