Et tu, Stephen Hawking???

I am converted, retardo.

Probably missed the last 7 times I've said it
According to Orthodox Jews convertions have no validity, Senorita.

I knew that retarda.

I gotta love when you people try and teach us about Judaism!

Ha! that's hilarious!

According to Orthodox Jews, and any law the Halacha conveys, A Jew is one who's born to a Jewish mother, or one converted by orthodoxy, to Judaism.

Once you've converted, you're a Jew like one who's born a Jew.

What has no validity, moron, is converting from Judaism to -another religion-!

Lol, silly you!

careful...any time someone says "you people" no matter where, marg has a hot flash.

your religion does not make you a native. they have a nice little synagogue down by the de la plata mouth. go worship there.

Hawking made a personal decision, period. As an individual, sans the intellectual patina, I can respect his decision. Palestinians do deserve a modicum of respect, and Israel was created out of whole cloth to begin with. Yes, we all know about the holocaust. Yes, Jews need a place of sanctuary. Displacing a culture that continually existed in that location is unforgivable. It can’t be ignored.

Last edited:
Seal, where did all this hate for Lipush come from ???
Why are you so hateful ? Did your Jewish boss fire your drunk ass? Did your Jewish landlord raise your rent? Did a Jew steal your girlfriend from you ?

According to Orthodox Jews convertions have no validity, Senorita.

I knew that retarda.

I gotta love when you people try and teach us about Judaism!

Ha! that's hilarious!

According to Orthodox Jews, and any law the Halacha conveys, A Jew is one who's born to a Jewish mother, or one converted by orthodoxy, to Judaism.

Once you've converted, you're a Jew like one who's born a Jew.

What has no validity, moron, is converting from Judaism to -another religion-!

Lol, silly you!

careful...any time someone says "you people" no matter where, marg has a hot flash.

your religion does not make you a native. they have a nice little synagogue down by the de la plata mouth. go worship there.
How about a nice little church in Ireland that is awaiting you to worship there?
Meanwhile, speaking of natives, I wonder if Seal would open up his mouth to these Muslims who are treating this Belgian family so horribly. By the way, Lipush, there is an Irish man who converted to Orthodox Judaism quite a while back and became a Rabbi. I wonder where Seal would tell him to go.

Islam versus Europe: "Filthy Belgian, Filthy White!": Muslims Drive Belgian Family out of Home District

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hYoWczwHZQ]Stephen Hawking Discusses White Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

Someone who shall remain nameless posted this purported interview with Stephen Hawking.......if this is NOT a fake and a fraud, the Palestinians have taken another hit to the credibility of their cause.

I sincerely HOPE that this is 'dubbed'.......

D16531_1.gif

Forum List

Back