ESPN should go on vacation until the August since it's no sports in July

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Baseball
WNBA

Who the fuck wants to watch that? The entire staff should go on vacation until august and then it will be almost time for NFL preseason

This is my last college season on cable, Since I don't watch TV anywhey but college football.It's an unnecessary expense....

This is my last college season on cable, Since I don't watch TV anywhey but college football.It's an unnecessary expense....

What the fuck you mean you don' watch TV anymore? You sound SLOW

I might be slow, but the pussy had no trouble finding my penis, in fact I had more than I should and am still paying for it....

I'm from the south, what do you expect...

How the fuck do you sit in the house and watch NOTHING? I think your name should be MongoGlow
How do I watch nothing? Easily....

Maybe you should sleep in the woods

How the fuck do you sit in the house and watch NOTHING? I think your name should be MongoGlow

Why? I live in the woods?

Why? I live in the woods?

Well since you don't watch TV you can live like a animal and sleep outside

Forum List

Back