Erica Garner Rips Clinton Campaign for Calculating How to ‘Use’ Father’s Death

"It's all about winning" certainly defines Trump's campaign. As his son said in a meeting last week about framing the message, "No prisoners."

What about your boy, Gary Johnson?
McMullin came on the scene fairly recently, and Gary Johnson, much to your commendation, Frank, really is not prime time. That was you wasn't it who said something to that effect?
Jake, just a friendly reminder that you're supposed to be a right leaning Libertarian and not a rabid Hillary supporter
What? Where did you come up with that? Gary was a two time Republican governor of New Mexico.
LOL, it's exactly what he said! how fking stupid can you be here?
Did you fall on your head this morning? Go back and read. He was a two time Republican governor. Quit being stupid.

"It's all about winning" certainly defines Trump's campaign. As his son in a meeting last week about framing the message, "No prisoners."
Did Erica mention Trump, you anti- American piece of shit?
Only the Alt and Far Right like you are anti-American, vigidoosh.

Did I step on your pussy again, JakeAss?
No, he thinks Trump tried to grab it.
You antiAmerican fascists have lost.

"It's all about winning" certainly defines Trump's campaign. As his son in a meeting last week about framing the message, "No prisoners."
Did Erica mention Trump, you anti- American piece of shit?
Only the Alt and Far Right like you are anti-American, vigidoosh.

Did I step on your pussy again, JakeAss?
No, he thinks Trump tried to grab it.
You antiAmerican fascists have lost.
Trump will win in a landslide. There aren't enough dead voters for a Hillary win.

What about your boy, Gary Johnson?
McMullin came on the scene fairly recently, and Gary Johnson, much to your commendation, Frank, really is not prime time. That was you wasn't it who said something to that effect?
Jake, just a friendly reminder that you're supposed to be a right leaning Libertarian and not a rabid Hillary supporter
What? Where did you come up with that? Gary was a two time Republican governor of New Mexico.
Did you fall on your head this morning? Go back and read. He was a two time Republican governor. Quit being stupid.
dude you were championing Johnson a month ago.

yup, and Kasich before that. McMullin is fairly new on the scene, and I think he is great.

yup, and Kasich before that. McMullin is fairly new on the scene, and I think he is great.
so frank was spot on. Funny how you're trying to avoid that fact.

Frank made a confirmation bias statement, jc, not based on fact. You are not feeling well today.

Frank made a confirmation bias statement, jc, not based on fact. You are not feeling well today.
dude, Frank was spot on. too badda for you!

Forum List

Back