Eric Holder: The Worst AG America Has Ever Had, Black Racist!!!

poe-holder.jpg

I'll go along with Holder exceeding his authority and I'll go along with Holder being protective of the black population to the point of being biased against justice.
However, I do think the outrage from our far right posters is also tied to their hate of Obama, hate of liberals and I don't thing many or more accurately any, care for the black population. (By the way, hating is a sin and as the Bible puts it, hate is equated with murder and haters will have have their place in hell.) .
It seems it's always the same posters who jump into the fray when it comes addressing our black US citizens.

I'll go along with Holder exceeding his authority and I'll go along with Holder being protective of the black population to the point of being biased against justice.
However, I do think the outrage from our far right posters is also tied to their hate of Obama, hate of liberals and I don't thing many or more accurately any, care for the black population. (By the way, hating is a sin and as the Bible puts it, hate is equated with murder and haters will have their place in hell.) .
It seems it's always the same posters who jump into the fray when it comes addressing our black US citizens.

Hating can be a sin. It depends on what you hate. Here is what Proverbs 6 says God hates: "16 There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, 18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, 19 a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community."

The actions God hates we should hate. My outrage is greatest when I am directly lied to. It just happens that these lies are most commonly committed by people like Eric Holder and Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back