Eric Holder: The Worst AG America Has Ever Had, Black Racist!!!

Yo, he lost everything else he tried in Ferguson, so now he is trying to change the practice of the police force? He made promises he couldn`t keep to the family, well every family that a black punk was shot, because of their own actions! "SORRY BLACK RACIST"

Ferguson Police Routinely Violate Rights of Blacks, Justice Dept. Finds
By MATT APUZZOMARCH 3, 2015

WASHINGTON — Ferguson, Mo., is a third white, but the crime statistics compiled in the city over the past two years seemed to suggest that only black people were breaking the law. They accounted for 85 percent of traffic stops, 90 percent of tickets and 93 percent of arrests. In cases like jaywalking, which often hinge on police discretion, blacks accounted for 95 percent of all arrests.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/u...ice-bias-and-excessive-force-in-ferguson.html

Yo, he is sticking his nose where it don`t belong, there were no Laws broken! His duty is easy to tell: "Federal laws that address police misconduct include both criminal and civil statutes!" "HYPOCRITE"

Its funny that he doesn`t even know his own RACE! Blacks, in particular in a majority in a town, they think they are above the Law, its easy, I`m white and know that! Just go to any Black Town, and you can see how they act, we have them in Florida, been there, done that!

Hey, just look at Ghetto Charlie Rangel, big law-breaker who comes from a ghetto, yes I know there are other examples in the Democrat Party, but I`m using Charlie! The numbers add up, whether Holder likes it or not!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37453
You don't understand that maybe, just maybe excessive force has been used by the police? Is it a possibility, a slim possibility that the police tactics are skewed with a racist attitude?

Are all police clad in shimmering chalked togas dispensing justice with an even hand or, is it possible, just a bit possible, that police are human and bring with them racist attitudes?

Yo, if you resist? You pay for your :bang3: idiocy, simple!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Who could have guessed that in America, that could be a capital offense?

But, then again, there are plenty of people who just don't love America like racist cops and Conservatives.

I guess cops and cons hate America because they don't want to go along with turning it into a shithole, right?

Yo, he lost everything else he tried in Ferguson, so now he is trying to change the practice of the police force? He made promises he couldn`t keep to the family, well every family that a black punk was shot, because of their own actions! "SORRY BLACK RACIST"

WASHINGTON — Ferguson, Mo., is a third white, but the crime statistics compiled in the city over the past two years seemed to suggest that only black people were breaking the law. They accounted for 85 percent of traffic stops, 90 percent of tickets and 93 percent of arrests. In cases like jaywalking, which often hinge on police discretion, blacks accounted for 95 percent of all arrests.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/u...ice-bias-and-excessive-force-in-ferguson.html

Yo, he is sticking his nose where it don`t belong, there were no Laws broken! His duty is easy to tell: "Federal laws that address police misconduct include both criminal and civil statutes!" "HYPOCRITE"

Its funny that he doesn`t even know his own RACE! Blacks, in particular in a majority in a town, they think they are above the Law, its easy, I`m white and know that! Just go to any Black Town, and you can see how they act, we have them in Florida, been there, done that!

Hey, just look at Ghetto Charlie Rangel, big law-breaker who comes from a ghetto, yes I know there are other examples in the Democrat Party, but I`m using Charlie! The numbers add up, whether Holder likes it or not!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37453

3dae7f8ce2bfdf3e2ca472aa9a38d59c.jpg
brain.jpg

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

John Mitchell is probably up there as far as being the worse Attorney General of all time.

these kids don't remember Nixon's AG Mitchell's conviction and sentence to prison. Or Reagan's AG Ed Meese resigned due to Iran-Contra Where Reagan sold arms to Iran to fund terrorists.
And Alberto Gonzales Bush's AG that illegally OK torture. Gonzales was a Constitutional mess.

...But all these AGs were not black, so I guess the OP doesn't care.

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37453
You don't understand that maybe, just maybe excessive force has been used by the police? Is it a possibility, a slim possibility that the police tactics are skewed with a racist attitude?

Are all police clad in shimmering chalked togas dispensing justice with an even hand or, is it possible, just a bit possible, that police are human and bring with them racist attitudes?
likely at the same percentage that the general population brings to the table.

So should he go after fire departments for their certain per capita ratio of racists seeing as they may let the black man die to save the hot white chick?

Give me a break. This guy was on a witch hunt and he did not care how more of a divide he created in Furgeson...as long as he was able to get his pound of flesh.

John Mitchell is probably up there as far as being the worse Attorney General of all time.

these kids don't remember Nixon's AG Mitchell's conviction and sentence to prison. Or Reagan's AG Ed Meese resigned due to Iran-Contra Where Reagan sold arms to Iran to fund terrorists.
And Alberto Gonzales Bush's AG that illegally OK torture. Gonzales was a Constitutional mess.

Yo, care to elaborate on these AG`s lawlessness?

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Oh I see.

The fact that a GOP supporter is bashing a democratic appointed AG and not GOP appointed AG's must mean that the GOP supporter is a racist.

Fucking assholes like you are so fucking racist in your own ways, basic partisanship escapes you.,

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37453

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

But, then again, there are plenty of people who just don't love America like racist cops and Conservatives.

I guess cops and cons hate America because they don't want to go along with turning it into a shithole, right?
Too late. When cops are a force of repression and terror rather than protecting and serving, the place turns into a shit hole. When Conservatives hold a hard line on racial parameters, the place turns into a shit hole.

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37453

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Too late. When cops are a force of repression and terror rather than protecting and serving, the place turns into a shit hole. When Conservatives hold a hard line on racial parameters, the place turns into a shit hole.

Yo, are you really dumb, or did your mom just slap you a lot? The Mayor is Black? Rest My Case!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

You don't understand that maybe, just maybe the Black Subculture glorifies criminal activity? Is it a possibility, a slim possibility that Black crime statistics are skewed by this attitude?
Only if the entire Black subculture was somehow fuhndamentally flawed. But, we have evidence of a militarization of the police, police using excessive force and a skewed arrest record showing bad police behavior. Are you suggesting that police are infallible and Blacks are inherently .criminal?

Yo, hate to say this, but its in their genes, there roots are from animal country? Africa!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
What's it like to be so weak in character? Only a feeble mind could assert such crap.

Affirmative Action produces some pretty sorry individuals in high places that are in way over their heads. Obama and Holder are two great examples.

I wonder if anybody has bothered to tell the dumbfuck that "hands up, don't shoot" was a lie?

You don't understand that maybe, just maybe the Black Subculture glorifies criminal activity? Is it a possibility, a slim possibility that Black crime statistics are skewed by this attitude?
Only if the entire Black subculture was somehow fuhndamentally flawed. But, we have evidence of a militarization of the police, police using excessive force and a skewed arrest record showing bad police behavior. Are you suggesting that police are infallible and Blacks are inherently .criminal?

Yo, hate to say this, but its in their genes, there roots are from animal country? Africa!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
What's it like to be so weak in character? Only a feeble mind could assert such crap.

Yo, once a dip-shit, always a dip-shit!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Forum List

Back