Eric Holder demands more affirmative action to get more black cops in Ferguson

I think it's critical that police forces mirror the community. When marchers raise their hands and chant "hands up! Don't shoot!" they are essentially demanding police personnel and tactics match the community in demographic make up as well as tactical response that is reasonable and responsible. Snipers training weapons on citizens is neither reasonable nor responsible.

Community standards must be respected if police departments are, indeed, there to serve and protect. When community standards are ignored in efforts to expedite that service and protection, the essential threads that bind a community to its police force are irreparably broken. That destroys the community trust in the police and tears the effectiveness of that police force from their charges.

So, white officers are incapable of upholding, respecting, and serving black community standards, or vis-versa?

Treat everyone the same. If you can't pass the test then study until you can. You don't fail because you're darker than someone who did pass. Idiots.

I think it's critical that police forces mirror the community. When marchers raise their hands and chant "hands up! Don't shoot!" they are essentially demanding police personnel and tactics match the community in demographic make up as well as tactical response that is reasonable and responsible. Snipers training weapons on citizens is neither reasonable nor responsible.

Community standards must be respected if police departments are, indeed, there to serve and protect. When community standards are ignored in efforts to expedite that service and protection, the essential threads that bind a community to its police force are irreparably broken. That destroys the community trust in the police and tears the effectiveness of that police force from their charges.

So, white officers are incapable of upholding, respecting, and serving black community standards, or vis-versa?

Just like Black physicians are not capable of treating white patients, like Black teachers are not capable of teaching white students, and like Black mayors are not capable of leading a white city.

Treat everyone the same. If you can't pass the test then study until you can. .

But they simply can't. Most blacks can't read and they can never learn how to read if they live a thousand years. They don't have the brains and holder knows it and that's why he wants cities to abolish all written tests and give a job to every black who walks thru the door.

Forensic evidence shocker: Michael Brown’s body had enough bullet holes for the Ferguson coroner to connect the dots with a marker and spell out the word “R-A-C-I-S-M”.

Treat everyone the same. If you can't pass the test then study until you can. .

But they simply can't. Most blacks can't read and they can never learn how to read if they live a thousand years. They don't have the brains and holder knows it and that's why he wants cities to abolish all written tests and give a job to every black who walks thru the door.
Shoot speeders isn't the only utterly ignorant racist -

Watch: Missouri Lt. Governor Says Blacks Should Follow ‘Anglo-American’ Laws | Occupy Democrats

The people you mention became a success despite AA. They are talented people who earned their success and didn't gain promotion by lowering standards. Obama did benefit directly by the Harvard Law Review lowering standards.

You are assuming that the ONLY way that Obama got on Law review was because he was black and not that he was capable at doing the work. Speaking from experience, getting on law review isn't easy at any law school and to assume that Obama didn't earn it because black people, I'm sorry liberal black people are idiots, then I feel sorry for you.

Harvard doesn't accept every black person that applies to their school. To suggest so is retarded.

You might be the dumbest person to ever walk the earth. How you figured out the Internet is beyond me.

You might be the dumbest person to ever walk the earth. How you figured out the Internet is beyond me.

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

[

Harvard doesn't accept every black person that applies to their school. To suggest so is retarded.

Knocking down straw men again. No one said harvard accepts all blacks. But they do lower their standards for blacks and that means their degree is just honorary.

Holder is a bigot and a criminal. He should be arrested and prosecuted for what he did to Brian Terry. No one in the Government has been justly punished for 'Fast & Furious.' So to hell with Eric Holder.

Forum List

Back