Eretz Israel Dead...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Israeli, Palestinian Negotiators Quietly Meet

Netanyahu, leader of the hawkish Likud Party, has traditionally been a strong supporter of the settlers. But in recent months, he has shown signs of moderation, warning that Israel's continued control over millions of Palestinians is unsustainable and would jeopardize the state's future as a democracy with a Jewish majority.

Last month, Netanyahu brought the main opposition party Kadima into his government, giving him a coalition that holds 94 of parliament's 120 seats. The supermajority has reduced Netanyahu's reliance on hardliners in the previous coalition and raised speculation that he may be planning more significant concessions to the Palestinians.

Netanyahu, leader of the hawkish Likud Party, has traditionally been a strong supporter of the settlers. But in recent months, he has shown signs of moderation, warning that Israel's continued control over millions of Palestinians is unsustainable and would jeopardize the state's future as a democracy with a Jewish majority.

Last month, Netanyahu brought the main opposition party Kadima into his government, giving him a coalition that holds 94 of parliament's 120 seats. The supermajority has reduced Netanyahu's reliance on hardliners in the previous coalition and raised speculation that he may be planning more significant concessions to the Palestinians.
I beg to differ. Remember what Bibi told O'Bama and the world just a few short months ago?

One of these days pbel is going to die from overdosing of masturbation to the death of Israel. Tee hee!

Netanyahu did the "under the belt" thing to his voters. He chose world opinion over the people who chose Likud years ago. Well, next time around that won't happen.

I personally, will prefer voting for the left. At least they say out in the open that their main idea is to destroy the country. They don't pretend to love us like Bibi.:eusa_whistle:

Hoss and Roudy, two armchair bullies who would rather come out of the closet than make peace with the Palestinians.

I just can't see Bibi and 'peace process' in the same sentence...he's a natural hardliner.

No peace process can begin until someone more like Ehud Barak is in the hot seat, and even then it is not clear he'd have anyone on the Palestinian side worth talking too.

Hoss and Roudy, two armchair bullies who would rather come out of the closet than make peace with the Palestinians.

Roudy does seem to make a hell of a lot of posts about gay blow jobs and zoophilia....I doubt it is coincidental.

I just can't see Bibi and 'peace process' in the same sentence...he's a natural hardliner.

No peace process can begin until someone more like Ehud Barak is in the hot seat, and even then it is not clear he'd have anyone on the Palestinian side worth talking too.

Roudy does seem to make a hell of a lot of posts about gay blow jobs and zoophilia....I doubt it is coincidental.

"I just can't see Bibi and 'peace process' in the same sentence...he's a natural hardliner."

That is what the right wing counted on.

Do pay attantion, that Bibi did not pretend to take the line of Michael Ben Ari or Yishai. He did not say he doesn't want peace, he simply said he won't "give" anything without "recieving" an Israeli interest (stopping terror, rockets, etc).

However lately he seemed to not follow the pattern he told people he wants to. Many are feeling a huge disappointment because of it.

One of these days pbel is going to die from overdosing of masturbation to the death of Israel. Tee hee!

MJ told me Camels AKA CamelPed was hiding on these boards...it is Snouty Roudy!

Lipush -

OK, that is interesting to hear - it's so nice to have your info from ground level!

I can understand hardline Likud voters feel disappointed, but even they may have to accept that the status quo does not help Israel either. The sooner Israel is out of the West Bank, the sooner the healing process can begin on both sides of the wall.

Lipush -

OK, that is interesting to hear - it's so nice to have your info from ground level!

I can understand hardline Likud voters feel disappointed, but even they may have to accept that the status quo does not help Israel either. The sooner Israel is out of the West Bank, the sooner the healing process can begin on both sides of the wall.

If following the last events, the settlement called the "Ulpena neihborhood" is to be evacuated in the approaching days if not hours. The decision to evacuate was delayed because of a bill that suggested that if an owner of a land does not adress the high court within 5 years after his land was taken, the period of time for him to demand evacuation is over. the right wing supported that law, and the settlers hoped it would pass.

It didn't.

Mainly because of the reason that Bibi threatened that any minister voting FOR the law, will be fired immidietly. Now we can forever agrue if the law is good or not, but the people were furious that he would do that. That is the lowest way of shutting people up. Naturally, people who told the public that will support, chickened out at the last minute. The bill was not accepted.

That triggered massive amount of protest from the rightists. dozens and hundreds protested in jerusalem, blocked roads and attacked cops who came to keep things in order. And THAT only being result of 5-6 houses in Judea and Samaria.

now think in case that the enitre people would be expelled from the area. This whole place will be on fire. Not to mention, many will object simply because the result of the disangagemnet plan brought no good to Israelis.

It wouldn't be simple at all, if deciding of detachment from J&S. I'm seriously fearing that, tell the truth.

Forum List

Back