What does a man have to do to erase his racist past?

• Suffer physically for his sins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Genuine repented is enough

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pay in some way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (if you can, specify what you mean with "other")

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Jane Elliot is a self hating racist who literally went to England to tell white people they stole from so called "people of color".

She is nothing more than a house slave propagating black supremacy.
You really get upset when white women side with Black guys dont you? :laugh:
That is funny coming from a black man. You literally have an entire media attacking black conservatives as "coons".

Damon Dash calls out cousin Stacey Dash for 'cooning'

Stacey Dash is Assata Shakur next to a self hating bitch like Jane Elliot.

You really don't like level playing fields when it comes to talking about race, do you?
Whats more funny is your deflection. I asked about your personal feelings not some celebrity. You white cave monkeys are good at deflecting though.
laugh.gif
I deflected your deflection, dipshit.
I wasnt deflecting. I was making an observation and asking a question. You deflected because you couldnt handle the emotional impact of my question.
An "observation"(in your case, an accusation)most definitely can be a deflection.

You deflected my initial post about Jane Elliot's black supremacist stances with a non sequitur.

You really get upset when white women side with Black guys dont you? :laugh:
That is funny coming from a black man. You literally have an entire media attacking black conservatives as "coons".

You really don't like level playing fields when it comes to talking about race, do you?
Whats more funny is your deflection. I asked about your personal feelings not some celebrity. You white cave monkeys are good at deflecting though.
laugh.gif
I wasnt deflecting. I was making an observation and asking a question. You deflected because you couldnt handle the emotional impact of my question.
An "observation"(in your case, an accusation)most definitely can be a deflection.

You deflected my initial post about Jane Elliot's black supremacist stances with a non sequitur.
No. I made an observation about your whining and asked you why it hurt you so that white women support Black men.

laugh.gif

No. I made an observation about your whining and asked you why it hurt you so that white women support Black men.
Jane Elliot doesn't support black men, she supports black supremacy, and brown supremacy, and yellow supremacy.

You used a non sequitur to deflect my cold, hard facts because you couldn't deal with the fact that she has no authority to discuss the white world at all.

laugh.gif

Jane Elliot doesn't support black men, she supports black supremacy, and brown supremacy, and yellow supremacy.

You used a non sequitur to deflect my cold, hard facts because you couldn't deal with the fact that she has no authority to discuss the white world at all.
i think youre just enraged she likes Black guys. You better get over it. Lots of white women are the same way.

i think youre just enraged she likes Black guys. You better get over it. Lots of white women are the same way.
She is too crazy to be in any relationship, and too ugly and old to be getting any kind of sex.

There are more rapings of white women by black men throughout the world than consensual sex between them.

She is too crazy to be in any relationship, and too ugly and old to be getting any kind of sex.

There are more rapings of white women by black men throughout the world than consensual sex between them.
Most of the rapings are consensual. Lots of white girls have asked me to act like I was raping them. Makes the sex more intense.

He should give whites welfare...I hear that makes up for all types of racism and wrong doings

OH btw, the only thing he has to do to make things right is to live his life right. Erasing the tats, I think, has little to do with it

Forum List

Back