"Equal Protection Under the Law" for Sex with Pubescent Preteens, Multiple Wives, Sex with Animals?

If you accept same sex civil unions then you have accepted same sex marriage. You no longer have an argument against it.
Marriage means nothing now, thanks. If I ever marry again it will be between me, my wife, and my pastor. No government in it at all. Queers will never be able to truly be married under God, no matter how hard you try.

The Presbyterians and many other Christian churches are marrying gays in the eyes of God.

If God wants to prove he hates homosexuals and wants them treated as second class citizens,

he should speak now...or forever hold his tongue.
God speaks and acts in subtle ways. Not so you would notice it but what's a few floods. Fires. Natural disasters such as bird flu, AIDS, Ebola, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, global warming, drought.Then there's starvation, slavery, mass murders, Liberal Progressive nation destroyers. That's just a few. Keep up the good work.
That's human history, not God handing out spankings to naughty believers and unbelievers.
Since the United states has started turning on God, we have become a cesspool. Proof you should even see.
Not at all. We're actually quite a bit better than we once were, depressing as that is, but you'd have to know human history to know why.

As for you seeing nothing but moral decay all around, that is the rant of all that have come before, how decry change and the moral failings of youth and society. The lament of old men who are now a thing of the past.

Marriage means nothing now, thanks. If I ever marry again it will be between me, my wife, and my pastor. No government in it at all. Queers will never be able to truly be married under God, no matter how hard you try.

The Presbyterians and many other Christian churches are marrying gays in the eyes of God.

If God wants to prove he hates homosexuals and wants them treated as second class citizens,

No matter how hard you try, queers will never be married in the eyes of God. Never.
Well, that would be up to God now wouldn't it? Do you speak for Him? And, since God has no standing in American laws, He matters not a damn in this case eh?
God is everyone's ruler, wether you like it or not. He created you and he has already decided when you will die. Not his fault you choose not to believe.
Man created God, not the other way around little friend.
Keep believing that, and when you find out you are wrong. Unfortunately it will be to late.

No, redefining marriage is perverse. When a civil union would've done the same thing.

But if they had settled for civil unions they couldn't go after the churches.

The social cons across the nation wouldn't allow civil unions b/c it was too close to marriage for their liking. Civil unions only became popular with them when they started losing the marriage debate.

I know many "social cons" and I've never heard any of them say they disagreed with civil unions
That you might know 'many' social conservatives is anecdotal and irrelevant.

Otherwise, it doesn't make any difference, 'civil unions' are just as un-Constitutional as denying same-sex couples access to marriage law, 'separate but equal' is just as repugnant to the 14th Amendment.

I repeat, GFY
It's odd that you have faith in Jesus, because he sure wouldn't have any in you.

God speaks and acts in subtle ways. Not so you would notice it but what's a few floods. Fires. Natural disasters such as bird flu, AIDS, Ebola, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, global warming, drought.Then there's starvation, slavery, mass murders, Liberal Progressive nation destroyers. That's just a few. Keep up the good work.
That's human history, not God handing out spankings to naughty believers and unbelievers.
Since the United states has started turning on God, we have become a cesspool. Proof you should even see.
Not at all. We're actually quite a bit better than we once were, depressing as that is, but you'd have to know human history to know why.

As for you seeing nothing but moral decay all around, that is the rant of all that have come before, how decry change and the moral failings of youth and society. The lament of old men who are now a thing of the past.
We have become a cesspool since we started turning our backs on God. We can thank liberals for that.

I know many "social cons" and I've never heard any of them say they disagreed with civil unions

Funny think is that over a decade ago it was social conservatives (which included Democrats and Republicans if talking about a political party) that pushed state constitutional amendments that banned both Civil Marriage and Civil Unions.

Like this one from my states (Virginia):

Section 15-A. Marriage.

That only a union between one man and one woman may be a marriage valid in or recognized by this Commonwealth and its political subdivisions. This Commonwealth and its political subdivisions shall not create or recognize a legal status for relationships of unmarried individuals that intends to approximate the design, qualities, significance, or effects of marriage. Nor shall this Commonwealth or its political subdivisions create or recognize another union, partnership, or other legal status to which is assigned the rights, benefits, obligations, qualities, or effects of marriage.

The of course there was Referendum 71 an attempt to repeal Washington States Civil Union law which granted all the rights, responsibilities, and privileges (at the State level, Civil Unions did not transfer across state lines nor were they recognized by the federal government) of Civil Marriage. Social Conservatives were upset that it made Civil Unions to much like Civil Marriage and therefore was unacceptable.

I'm in my 50's and was around back then. Please to try to re-write history and imply that social conservatives pushed for Civil Unions for gays and it was gays that rejected them.

>>>>

You figure out the difference between Covenants and Testaments yet? That would be on Google also :rolleyes:

Deflection.

1. It was the owner that quoted Leviticus when he referred to the couple as an abomination. Maybe you should right a letter to Aaron Klein and explain the difference.

2. Deflection from the post I responded to. It was Social Conservatives that fought against and banned Civil Unions.

>>>>

No matter how hard you try, queers will never be married in the eyes of God. Never.
Well, that would be up to God now wouldn't it? Do you speak for Him? And, since God has no standing in American laws, He matters not a damn in this case eh?
God is everyone's ruler, wether you like it or not. He created you and he has already decided when you will die. Not his fault you choose not to believe.
Keep believing that, and when you find out you are wrong. Unfortunately it will be to late.
No being, assuming He exists, which He most likely doesn't, would understand my rejection of Him, as presented by other humans, better than God. You believe in a tiny little egotistical petty being who hands out salvation on the cheap to any and all who simply ask, and damns all others to an eternity of punishment for rejecting Him. That's not a god worthy of praise or worship, that's a god worthy of a bowl of fruit. My God would be God, beyond all human things, beyond all human reasoning, beyond all human concepts of Heaven and Hell, without limits upon his actions for good or for evil since he's God can do whatever the fuck He chooses to. Now that is a God, not yours that praised those who slaughtered men, women, children, slaves, livestock, and infants in His Name.

Your god is unworthy of my worship, and mine couldn't fucking care less since I was put here to live my life, not stand around praying for another even better one.

We have become a cesspool since we started turning our backs on God. We can thank liberals for that.
What you believe is (mostly) untrue. The country simply rejects your version of faith, and therefore you...

No being, assuming He exists, which He most likely doesn't, would understand my rejection of Him, as presented by other humans, better than God. You believe in a tiny little egotistical petty being who hands out salvation on the cheap to any and all who simply ask, and damns all others to an eternity of punishment for rejecting Him. That's not a god worthy of praise or worship, that's a god worthy of a bowl of fruit. My God would be God, beyond all human things, beyond all human reasoning, beyond all human concepts of Heaven and Hell, without limits upon his actions for good or for evil since he's God can do whatever the fuck He chooses to. Now that is a God, not yours that praised those who slaughtered men, women, children, slaves, livestock, and infants in His Name.

Your god is unworthy of my worship, and mine couldn't fucking care less since I was put here to live my life, not stand around praying for another even better one.
Then it stands to reason you should be a Muslim and praying for the black flag of ISIS to fly atop the White House.

Liberals are outraged that some localities are refusing to comply with the Supreme Court's new Dred Scott ruling, i.e., its ruling on gay marriage. They scream "equal protection under the law."

But, what a minute! How about "equal protection under the law" for men whose "sexual orientation" is to have sex with consenting pubescent preteens? How about "equal protection" for people whose "sexual orientation" is to have sex with animals? How about "equal protection" for people whose "sexual orientation" is to have multiple wives purely for sexual enjoyment and not for any religious purposes?

"But those things are all illegal," say liberals. So what: Just make them legal. Homosexuality used to be illegal too, until 2003 when the Supreme Court ignored all precedent and decided that it should now be legal. So just pass new laws or get the Supreme Court to legalize sex with consenting pubescent preteens, beastiality, and polygamy. If one perversion can be legalized, other perversions should be legalized. It is discriminatory and unfair to allow homosexuals to love and marry but to deny this "fundamental right" to adults and pubescent pubescent who merely want to love and marry each other, to adults and animals who merely want to love and marry each other, and to men and multiple women who merely want to love and marry.

"But preteen girls can't give proper consent, nor can animals." First off, many pubescent 11- and 12-year-old girls are more mature and smarter than some 18-year-old boys. So that argument is a non-starter. Second, animals can give their consent in their own way; animals can make it clear that they love their human lover and have no desire to leave. So just change the law to allow animals to consent in their own way. After all, "society has no right to dictate who a person can and can't love or marry, and has no right to judge one type of love to be better or worse than another."

"But the Supreme Court has ruled that polygamy is unconstitutional." So just get the current Supreme Court to overrule that decision, just like you did in 2003 when the Supreme Court ignored all precedent and decided that somehow all state laws against homosexuality were suddenly "unconstitutional."

Some animal lovers and polygamists have already filed lawsuits to be allowed "equal protection under the law." In Europe some liberals have been trying for years to weaken or abolish laws against adult-child sexual relationships between adults and consenting pubescent children. Indeed, some of the scientists who have peddled the "gays are born gay" myth also claim that pedophiles are "born that way" too. It's high time that liberals in America get with their progressive brethren in Europe and push for equal protection for adults and pubescent children who only want to love and marry each other.

Another Conservative who cannot tell the difference between consensual sex between adults- and rape.

Rather sad.

Damn stop using words that have no meaning, there is nothing perverse.
Twisting the issue like you do is perverse.
No, redefining marriage is perverse. When a civil union would've done the same thing.

The social cons across the nation wouldn't allow civil unions b/c it was too close to marriage for their liking. Civil unions only became popular with them when they started losing the marriage debate.

Social Cons passed the law to ban 'gay marriage' in Georgia- and specifically excluded civil unions in the same law.

Yeah the Social Cons only started to accept the idea of 'civil unions' when it became clear that you had lost the battle against Americans marrying if they were homosexuals.

I'm a big fan of the Founding Fathers

jefferson.jpg

You just go out there and refuse to get 'gay married'.....that will show them!

Twisting the issue like you do is perverse.

That.

And I would say that even if there were bitchin, if the laws were changed as they should have been changed, and were being changed slowly. Then at least the majority would have had some say in what happened, not just 5 old men and women making law.

Or we could have the Supreme Court actually protect our rights.

We didn't wait for the country to change its attitude in Loving v. Virginia- no reason to wait until all your decided not to discriminate against homosexuals before letting them legally marry.

This is just another thread- where Conservatives show that they are so upset about Americans being allowed to marry even though they are gay.....that they want to allow the rape of children now.

That.

And I would say that even if there were bitchin, if the laws were changed as they should have been changed, and were being changed slowly. Then at least the majority would have had some say in what happened, not just 5 old men and women making law.

We didn't wait for the country to change its attitude in Loving v. Virginia- no reason to wait until all your decided not to discriminate against homosexuals before letting them legally marry.
Can't wait till the present SCROTUS is feeding some hungry maggots.

Funny think is that over a decade ago it was social conservatives (which included Democrats and Republicans if talking about a political party) that pushed state constitutional amendments that banned both Civil Marriage and Civil Unions.

Section 15-A. Marriage.

That only a union between one man and one woman may be a marriage valid in or recognized by this Commonwealth and its political subdivisions. This Commonwealth and its political subdivisions shall not create or recognize a legal status for relationships of unmarried individuals that intends to approximate the design, qualities, significance, or effects of marriage. Nor shall this Commonwealth or its political subdivisions create or recognize another union, partnership, or other legal status to which is assigned the rights, benefits, obligations, qualities, or effects of marriage.

The of course there was Referendum 71 an attempt to repeal Washington States Civil Union law which granted all the rights, responsibilities, and privileges (at the State level, Civil Unions did not transfer across state lines nor were they recognized by the federal government) of Civil Marriage. Social Conservatives were upset that it made Civil Unions to much like Civil Marriage and therefore was unacceptable.

I'm in my 50's and was around back then. Please to try to re-write history and imply that social conservatives pushed for Civil Unions for gays and it was gays that rejected them.

>>>>

You figure out the difference between Covenants and Testaments yet? That would be on Google also :rolleyes:

Deflection.

1. It was the owner that quoted Leviticus when he referred to the couple as an abomination. Maybe you should right a letter to Aaron Klein and explain the difference.

2. Deflection from the post I responded to. It was Social Conservatives that fought against and banned Civil Unions.

>>>>

The Leviticus law condemning homosexuality is valid, it's a moral law, not ceremonial or dietary law and the New Covenant didn't void it

Perhaps you should comment on topics you are knowledgeable about? :)

Section 15-A. Marriage.

>>>>

Deflection.

>>>>

The Leviticus law condemning homosexuality is valid, it's a moral law, not ceremonial or dietary law and the New Covenant didn't void it

Perhaps you should comment on topics you are knowledgeable about? :)

Yammean like bogus Thomas Jefferson quotes you get from Googly Images and then post without bothering to find out if they're real? :)

Liberals are outraged that some localities are refusing to comply with the Supreme Court's new Dred Scott ruling, i.e., its ruling on gay marriage. They scream "equal protection under the law."

But, what a minute! How about "equal protection under the law" for men whose "sexual orientation" is to have sex with consenting pubescent preteens? How about "equal protection" for people whose "sexual orientation" is to have sex with animals? How about "equal protection" for people whose "sexual orientation" is to have multiple wives purely for sexual enjoyment and not for any religious purposes?

"But those things are all illegal," say liberals. So what: Just make them legal. Homosexuality used to be illegal too, until 2003 when the Supreme Court ignored all precedent and decided that it should now be legal. So just pass new laws or get the Supreme Court to legalize sex with consenting pubescent preteens, beastiality, and polygamy. If one perversion can be legalized, other perversions should be legalized. It is discriminatory and unfair to allow homosexuals to love and marry but to deny this "fundamental right" to adults and pubescent pubescent who merely want to love and marry each other, to adults and animals who merely want to love and marry each other, and to men and multiple women who merely want to love and marry.

"But preteen girls can't give proper consent, nor can animals." First off, many pubescent 11- and 12-year-old girls are more mature and smarter than some 18-year-old boys. So that argument is a non-starter. Second, animals can give their consent in their own way; animals can make it clear that they love their human lover and have no desire to leave. So just change the law to allow animals to consent in their own way. After all, "society has no right to dictate who a person can and can't love or marry, and has no right to judge one type of love to be better or worse than another."

"But the Supreme Court has ruled that polygamy is unconstitutional." So just get the current Supreme Court to overrule that decision, just like you did in 2003 when the Supreme Court ignored all precedent and decided that somehow all state laws against homosexuality were suddenly "unconstitutional."

Some animal lovers and polygamists have already filed lawsuits to be allowed "equal protection under the law." In Europe some liberals have been trying for years to weaken or abolish laws against adult-child sexual relationships between adults and consenting pubescent children. Indeed, some of the scientists who have peddled the "gays are born gay" myth also claim that pedophiles are "born that way" too. It's high time that liberals in America get with their progressive brethren in Europe and push for equal protection for adults and pubescent children who only want to love and marry each other.

I will disagree that animals and children are eligible to marry PERIOD. But I keep asking the question about polygamy and incest.

Current Wisconsin law allows first cousins to marry BUT, they must be over 55 or provide proof both are sterile.

Now, if a same sex couple of 1st cousins apply for a marriage license in Wisconsin, neither sterile, neither under 55, what reasonable legal argument is there to deny them license.

There is only one, that is that straight couples can procreate. An absurd argument, and the gateway to reopening the SSM bans.

It's a paradox and a mess

That.

Again huge differences.

Marriage, regardless of what you may claim, traditionally or by dictionary has ever been anything other then between a man and a woman, that didn't change with Loving.

Homosexuality and being black has no equivalency and I am quite surprised that those who post here that are black do not take exception to the implication.

Forum List

Back