Equal Protection Under The Constitution

So we will see all forms of marriage occur as you can't say no...Right? Brother and sister? Mother and son??? 3 wifes and two husbands??? You're a bigot if you say no as it goes against equal protection.
We will soon see multiple partner marriages across all gender and orientation lines.

But who gives a fuck, I don't.

It just does not effect my life; if it offends enough people, they will demand a marriage definition amendment.

Or more likely, states will just quit issuing marriage licenses. Which, btw is when it directly affects me. But we will have to wait a bit longer fot that.

Unless the owner of said firearm is a member of "A Well Regulated Militia." which is what the 2nd Amendment clearly states as a requirement to possessing such a weapon

once more you fucking libertards have no understanding of the 2nd Amdt., can you read my avatar ? if not i'll write it so you and all libertards can read it,
"THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

is that clear
?

Dude, Only well regulated militias of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union; our Civil War proved it beyond any shadow of any doubt. Insurrectionists and Rebels of the People may always be Infringed, simply for being Punks to the Wisdom of our Founding Fathers.

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

That isn't what the amendment says. It says the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

"A Well Regulated Militia" is what the 2nd. Amendment says.

Private Ownership is not mention, The Right of People, as a Well Regulated Militia is.

It does not say that and rearranging the words does not change it. Nor is that the way SCOTUS has interpreted it. You are, of course, free to interpret it any way you like but you will still be wrong.

So we will see all forms of marriage occur as you can't say no...Right? Brother and sister? Mother and son??? 3 wifes and two husbands??? You're a bigot if you say no as it goes against equal protection.
We will soon see multiple partner marriages across all gender and orientation lines.

But who gives a fuck, I don't.

It just does not effect my life; if it offends enough people, they will demand a marriage definition amendment.

Or more likely, states will just quit issuing marriage licenses. Which, btw is when it directly affects me. But we will have to wait a bit longer fot that.

Not even a tiny possibility.

The first 4 words are an observation-not a requirement- that explains why it is necessary that the People (not the military)have the right. Had they intended them as a requirement they would have stated it as such.

Unless the owner of said firearm is a member of "A Well Regulated Militia." which is what the 2nd Amendment clearly states as a requirement to possessing such a weapon

once more you fucking libertards have no understanding of the 2nd Amdt., can you read my avatar ? if not i'll write it so you and all libertards can read it,

is that clear
?

Dude, Only well regulated militias of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union; our Civil War proved it beyond any shadow of any doubt. Insurrectionists and Rebels of the People may always be Infringed, simply for being Punks to the Wisdom of our Founding Fathers.

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

That isn't what the amendment says. It says the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Private Ownership is not mention, The Right of People, as a Well Regulated Militia is.
Why do you choose to be demonstrably wrong?

is that clear
?

You have to actually demonstrate it instead of merely appealing to ignorance when claiming that.

All the Conservatives are only concered with their rights......nobody else is entitled to rights except the Cons.
Actually that statement applies precisely to liberals. You are free to your beliefs--as long as they conform with liberal sentiment.

All the Conservatives are only concered with their rights......nobody else is entitled to rights except the Cons.
Actually that statement applies precisely to liberals. You are free to your beliefs--as long as they conform with liberal sentiment.

Cons want to take a Woman's Right Choose - Not Progressives.

Cons have signed Voter Registration Bills that effectively take the RIght To Vote away from African-Americans - Not Progressives.

Cons want to ban Contraception - Not Progressives.

Just a handful the Rights Cons want to do away with.

Cons want to take a Woman's Right Choose - Not Progressives.
Cons have signed Voter Registration Bills that effectively take the RIght To Vote away from African-Americans - Not Progressives.
Cons want to ban Contraception - Not Progressives.
Just a handful the Rights Cons want to do away with.
Still waiting for your answer...

I am the who uses the image of Confedate Army General as a avatar. The leader of an army for a failed nation state dedicated slavery. The image of a man who was a avowed Bigot, Racist and An Anti-Semite. A man who became founding the terrorist organization known af the Klu Klux Klan.

Nor do I use avatars showing a sitting President as an ape. The racism/bigotry of many of members of this forum is disgusting.

You talk about wanting to be more open to minorities and show a sitting President and his First Lady in African Dress at a White House funcation and try to make joke out it.

Don't talk to me of how Progressives want take away liberties, when members of this forum support Voter Suppression, Taking Away A Woman's Right To Choose, Banning Contraception (which btw is a medical decision and would "The Government" telling a Woman and Doctor what medicine can be prescribed...RW is suppose to opposed to "Big Government").

Don't tell me about how Progressives want take away liberties when Cons have no problem with the killing of un-armed African-Americans by Cops and RW Terrorists is South Carolina.

No Progressive seeks to Suppress the Vote.

That is Republican Party and Cons love it.

The United States Constitution...Amendment XIV:..Section I:

All persons born or naturalized in the United, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are Citizens of the United States and the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws..

So when some sexual orientations behaviors become a protected class with undeniable rights to marry, all sexual orientation behaviors get the same rights.

Polygamists and incest may now marry. That's exactly right.

The First Four Words of 2nd Amendment spell out exactly who has the right to own a fire arm. A member of a Well Regulated Militia.
Still waiting for your answer...

I am not wrong. "A Well Regulated Militia" outlines the requirements as set forth in the 2nd. Amendment.

In the words of the great Adlai Stevenson, you can wait "Until Hell Freezes Over", or in your case the day after hell freezes over.

The first four words are the requirments, don't really care what you think, when you think, where your think or how you think. That you think is a sense of endless wonder.

The United States Constitution.

Amendment XIV:

Section I:

All persons born or naturalized in the United, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are Citizens of the United States and the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Equal Protection Under The Law means exactly that. The Rights of ALL CITIZENS are protected, not just a select few.

One persons Rights do not trump another persons Rights. All are equal under the law.

Rights cannot be denied to person or person based upon the Color of Their Skin, Their Country of Orgin, Their Ethnic Background, Their excerise of their religious Freedom, Their Gender or Their Gender Identity.

All are equal under the law.

One person's Right to Their Religious Freedom does not give them the Right to decide Rights for others.

Equal Rights Under The Law.

No person or person the right decide, based upon their solely on their interpretation of their version of their god, who does and not does have the Right Marry.

It does not matter if the marriage in questions offends you. The Right To Marry is protected under the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.

You do not have the Right to decide what is moral or not moral.

You cannot deny a person their Right to a Job based on the color of their skin, how they choose worhip, their ethnic background, their gender or gender identity.

Your Rights are not greater than another persons Rights.

Your Rights are not lesser than another persons Rights.

You do not have the Right to use your Religious Freedom as a means to deny another person their Rights. Your Religious Freedom does not trump another persons Rights.

It does not matter if you believe the people being married do not/should not marry. That is not your decision to make.

Equal Protection Under The Law.

Your Right To Religious Freedom does you give the Right or the Purpose of Right to decide unto yo who has what Rights. Those Rights are granted to all...for all not just you, not just your family, not just your friends or your Religious Affiliation.

Equal Protection Under The Law.

When you deny the Rights of one, You Deny The Rights For All.

No one has a right to be served by a private business. You also don't have a right to a job.

As we set forth on our Independence Day, where we celebrate our Indpendence from Great Britain and the great Men and Women of all races, creeds, colors, naitonal orgins and sexual identity let's remember All Men Are Created Equal, and having been create Equal, the Inalienable Rights we enjoy, "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness" are granted to all. Not just Hetrosexuals.

"All Men Are Created Equal", means exactly that.

Forum List

Back