Right Wing Radio in New Jersey: Thumbs Down on Christie

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I've been listening to 101.5 up here in New Jersey for the past hour or so. Man, oh man.....And this station is CONSERVATIVE.

The radio host has said repeatedly, "....to outsiders he [Christie] comes across with such conviction you'd bet your mortgage but if you live in New Jersey you know he's lying".

Callers are echoing this same sentiment and nobody's buying it.

Whew! RW, where are you? You're in Jersey, are you hearing this? Wow!

New Jersey knows that Christie cannot be trusted.

The rest of the nation will learn soon enough what a piece of work he is.

I've been listening to 101.5 up here in New Jersey for the past hour or so. Man, oh man.....And this station is CONSERVATIVE.

The radio host has said repeatedly, "....to outsiders he [Christie] comes across with such conviction you'd bet your mortgage but if you live in New Jersey you know he's lying".

Christie is a Rino and OLD news.

Christie is 3-5 years past his peak of popularity.

His only chance now is to wipe the floor with the other candidates in the GOP debates, and hope his fiery style resonates enough with voters to reignite his popularity.

Christie is 3-5 years past his peak of popularity.

His only chance now is to wipe the floor with the other candidates in the GOP debates, and hope his fiery style resonates enough with voters to reignite his popularity.

If he and Trump go for each other's throats on stage that will be great political theater.

Aside from that he is toast!

The second that Christie put his people before politics during the aftermath of Sandy the rabid nutters of the GOP wrote him off. And no republican can win apparently without those nutjobs so Christie's done. Which is fine by me I never liked the guy.

The picture of him hugging Obama and then demanding tens of billions from Congress will be used against him in the primaries.

Tell us the call letters or show name

We can all hear through the internet!!

Christie is a typical GOP candidate, meaning he is a big gov progressive. He loves the welfare/warfare state and is more than happy to compromise with whatever the MSM and the Ds want. Much like W, McCant, and Romney...and most of the Rs running now for POTUS.

Ironically many progressives are taught from birth to HATE Rs no matter their policies or opinions. Christie and the GOP are a big fat joke.

Christie could have never saved Jersey regardless of his effort. New Jersey has passed its prime. over the last decade, I would guess that thousands have fled the state. States like Jersey/Connecticut/Rhode Island, and soon New York will become more like Illinois/Michigan.

Christie is a Rino and OLD news.

Well, as his major fundraiser, campaign manager and pollster, I'm sure you would know.

Tell us the call letters or show name

We can all hear through the internet!!

101.5 FM in New Jersey
New Jersey 101.5 Proud to be New Jersey New Jersey News Radio

Doubt if they are still ranting about him now, though.

The second that Christie put his people before politics during the aftermath of Sandy the rabid nutters of the GOP wrote him off. And no republican can win apparently without those nutjobs so Christie's done. Which is fine by me I never liked the guy.

The picture of him hugging Obama and then demanding tens of billions from Congress will be used against him in the primaries.

I think given that Bridget Kelly and David Wildstein are getting ready to sing like canaries about the GWB closings will be enough. Unless they think their lives are threatened. And in New Jersey that is possible.

Christie could have never saved Jersey regardless of his effort. New Jersey has passed its prime. over the last decade, I would guess that thousands have fled the state. States like Jersey/Connecticut/Rhode Island, and soon New York will become more like Illinois/Michigan.

Ha! You obviously don't live in the northeast. New York and surrounding metro area is still the epicenter of the universe. If ISIS gathers up the ability to strike the U.S. they won't target Illinois.

Ha! You obviously don't live in the northeast. New York and surrounding metro area is still the epicenter of the universe. If ISIS gathers up the ability to strike the U.S. they won't target Illinois.
well not yet in New York, I am from Massachusetts, i would live there year round if they never had winter!, but still, they are still fleeing New York, they are being taxed to death!

well not yet in New York, I am from Massachusetts, i would live there year round if they never had winter!, but still, they are still fleeing New York, they are being taxed to death!

We like having roads and schools.

if New Jersey had been planned to resemble cape cod and the Hamptons throughout, it would of been like the Naples/Sarasota/Orlando of the Northeast, but they have Newark, a town most people never want to go to/drive thru. I go to cape cod every summer, its heaven! too bad we dont have another cape cod on the east coast.

Forum List

Back