Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

From making a point., Askholio.

If you thought that ploy was gonna work you really are a "man" of less than avg intelligence.
No...that's a lie...

If you think THAT ploy is gonna work, you're as dumb as you look.

If I haven't made my point, why are you stalking me here?

No...that's a lie...

If you think THAT ploy is gonna work, you're as dumb as you look.

If I haven't made my point, why are you stalking me here?
I was done with this conversation until you replied, essentially stalking me.

You lost. ANd no, I did not lie. You really claiming no source exists, after giving them to you over the years, was gonna make me do your work, Askholio.

You lost. ANd no, I did not lie. You really claiming no source exists, after giving them to you over the years, was gonna make me do your work, Askholio.

YOU'RE HERE, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!

You lost. ANd no, I did not lie. You really claiming no source exists, after giving them to you

You have never posted such a source, which is why you won't.

You have posted plenty of sources confirming that the semi auto AR-15 is a VARIANT of the original AR-15/M16 design, modified so as not to be a machine gun.

After which you argue that they don’t mean what the words indicate.

You have posted plenty of sources confirming that the semi auto AR-15 is a VARIANT of the original AR-15/M16 design, modified so as not to be a machine gun.

LMMFAO! I have been amember here since 2017. You weren't. I guess YOU are stalking ME. And calm down. At your age you don't to get so worked.

I have. You are trying to get me to repost it. Because you are not smart enough to do it on your own.

I certainly have. Meaning it was designed NOT to be a battlefield or a combat rifle. I have posted the design changes dozens of times for you.

No Kydex 67, I argue that your interpretation and spin is, well, bullshit.

LMMFAO! I have been amember here since 2017. You weren't. I guess YOU are stalking ME. And calm down. At your age you don't to get so worked.

I have. You are trying to get me to repost it. Because you are not smart enough to do it on your own.

I certainly have. Meaning it was designed NOT to be a battlefield or a combat rifle. I have posted the design changes dozens of times for you.

No Kydex 67, I argue that your interpretation and spin is, well, bullshit.
LMMFAO! I have been amember here since 2017.

Now make up a reason why you did so, dataminer.

You are trying to get me to repost it. Because you are not smart enough to do it on your own

no...that's stupid.
I can't post something that doesn't exist.

You're lying.

post your SAT verbal score, Verbal

I argue that your interpretation

I'm quoting sources, verbatim.

Then I'm reading them as written.

Now either post this source or get back under the porch.

Now make up a reason why you did so, dataminer.

no...that's stupid.
I can't post something that doesn't exist.

You're lying.

post your SAT verbal score, Verbal

I'm quoting sources, verbatim.

Then I'm reading them as written.

Now either post this source or get back under the porch.
The weapon was changed in basic design.

I am quoting sources, verbatim.

You lost, get over it.

Now you are lying.

But this is fun. I love it.

And I did not stalk you here. Are you trying to say you are another poster? Or had a screen name that was banned?

The weapon was changed in basic design.

I am quoting sources, verbatim.

You lost, get over it.

Now you are lying.

But this is fun. I love it.

And I did not stalk you here. Are you trying to say you are another poster? Or had a screen name that was banned?
Once a AI Chatbot engages with you it’s like a Pit Bull Dog , even I cant get it to let go of you ...

Forum List

Back