EPIC! Trump Buys New Glock Pistol in South Carolina Before Speaking at Event (VIDEO)

President Trump stopped at the Glock store...

The "Glock" store? Doesn't exist.

It was Palmetto State Armory and they probably have fewer Glocks in the store than any other handgun...
I bet they have quite a few AR-15s though. Being that's what I know they make.

Should have been a Ruger.
Sturm, Ruger & Co? The makers of the SturmGewehr 44?
Nice Glock Mr President!

:2up:

View attachment 834256
Oh! So that's what's really happening. The Austrians made a Trump Glock! :auiqs.jpg:

1695693988719-png.834256

Eat that, leftards! :auiqs.jpg:

What a 2nd Amendment MAGA man Trump is. Good looking pistol. The hunters and pro-2nd Amendment advocates support Trump.

37ABE1A1-A425-4EA4-B949-40CF2A89FF02-1200x630.jpeg

That's illegal.

Do you suppose he lied on the application?

What a 2nd Amendment MAGA man Trump is. Good looking pistol. The hunters and pro-2nd Amendment advocates support Trump.

The story says he didn't purchase the gun.

He just admired it and posed with it.

AG Garland is scouring the books for laws that make it illegal to look at or touch guns.

You are giving him a lot of credit. I see this as a basic campaign ploy. A photo-op.

Trump got dinged because of his bump stocks ban etc. This is a way for him to get back in with the maga-gun crowd.
Oh, absolutely correct. It would have been great if they had not overplayed the hand (again) and then went back on it, not completing the transaction.

Will he be charged for buying a gun? He's been indicted for felonies.
Will the gun salesman be charged for selling a gun to someone who is indicted for felonies?

Forum List

Back