Epic Fail: Obama Admin Drops 3 Year Witchhunt Against Sheriff Joe

Friday night releases of embarrassing political revelations are a long and infamous tradition, in order to minimize the exposure of the story to the American people. But this release took the cake: Friday at 5pm, before a Labor Day weekend, and right after the close of the Republican National Convention.

And no wonder. This one was a doozy. After all, this was a political persecution right from the start. The Obama DOJ started this thing less than 100 days after Obama took office, at a time when the Department was not even fully staffed. They were chomping at the bit to go after him. And now it is all for nothing.

Dozens of investigators, 4 Federal prosecutors, countless FBI agents, all working for three damn years to try and bring down Sheriff Joe. We won’t hold our breath waiting for the left-wing media to demand to know how much the DOJ spent on this disgraceful witch-hunt, but you can bet it was in the tens of millions.

EPIC FAIL: Obama Admin. Drops 3-Year Witch-hunt Against Sheriff Joe Arpaio (No Charges) | Stand With Arizona

Arizona deserves that guy....just sayin'

Wow, a whole year less than the 4 year witch hunt by the right against President Obama.

Gee does that mean you people are no longer going to claim all the lies about Obama you keep spewing because their is no proof which could lead to prosicution?

Gee does that mean you people are no longer going to claim all the lies about Obama you keep spewing because their is no proof which could lead to prosicution?

I KNEW as soon as I saw your name that I would read something humorous... Thanks for the laugh!

This shit head birther is still under fire for his civil rights violations. He is in no way "off" the hook.

He went from being in the frying pan - to the burner, this moves the investigation on him to the forefront.

The term "epic fail" is so overused its kinda lame now.

That is your only comment on the article? Did you get past the title?

You know, the term "racist" is beyond overused and it's so casually tossed out there when it doesn't apply that it's really, really lame now. At least 'epic fail' in this case is spot on.

If people would use words correctly, we wouldn't get so tired of them.

Forum List

Back