EPA takes over in Texas

We have a lot of authoritarian types around here. I wonder if it is an internet tough guy thing, or if this country really is headed into the literal despot shitter.

Texas and the right-wing have people calling themselves patriots and talking about seceding from the union. In the case of Texas, long ago I've checked Perry's background on a site called "on the issues", which shows his record on various issues. Perry was rated as a dead center moderate. When the Tea Party movement started, Perry changed and has been extreme ever since. He did it for his own political ambition and not because of ideology.

There is your despot, who during bad economic times wasted taxpayers money in a meaningless lawsuit.

There is a big difference between being a patriot and calling yourself one. Treason also has a definition.
Since when did someone's free speech lashing out at big government become treason?

Since Obama got elected President.

You are welcome to your opinions, I simply see no compelling reason to agree with, or share them.

No, we just understand the end game...you clearly don't.

You think you understand the end game, but your kind will cost the world more money, people's lives and destroy the ecosystem in the process.

My kind? :lol::lol: Buddy i've cleaned up more environemental messes than you ever will in your entire misbegotten life. Much of it from the unintended consequences of rabid envir nuts like yourself who know nothing but wish to feel good about themselves.

Just look up what your enviro idiots inflicted on the state of CA with their mandate of MTBE in gasoline.

That was YOUR kind!

Typical authoritarian without any power. I say you jump. But if you don't comply, I know it's because I'm not endowed with the power yet. But I'm hopeful to rule over you.

Try ruling yourself, first!

We do, you're the chicken shit who has to have government come in with the heavy glove to do your bidding. Wimp.

Texas and the right-wing have people calling themselves patriots and talking about seceding from the union. In the case of Texas, long ago I've checked Perry's background on a site called "on the issues", which shows his record on various issues. Perry was rated as a dead center moderate. When the Tea Party movement started, Perry changed and has been extreme ever since. He did it for his own political ambition and not because of ideology.

There is your despot, who during bad economic times wasted taxpayers money in a meaningless lawsuit.

There is a big difference between being a patriot and calling yourself one. Treason also has a definition.

A despot can't be removed. the EPA is the despot here, they can make rulings based on nothing but their desire punish those they don't like. They will be the death of this countries ability to do business and when that happens the real revolution will begin as the people begin to starve.

The EPA bends over backwards for business in America and gives them plenty of time to make changes. How did we get a toxic waste site for every 300 Americans?

You ought to know by now, you are going to be extinct as a political power, so either get with the program or leave!

Do you think those victims of climate change are going to support your nonsense?

:lol::lol: You are one impressive idiot. I have to hand it to you. I'll have to ask my wife which Personality Disorder you suffer from..

When Texas stops the air they pollute at the border, then they are free to pollute. Until then, they either obey the same laws as the rest of us, or suffer the consequences the same as anyone else that breaks the law.

I'd reckon there are more offensive gasses coming out of you than the State of Texas.

Since when did someone's free speech lashing out at big government become treason?

Why is it right-wingers have nothing better to do than get on the internet and demonstrate to the world that they entirely lack good judgment? I was a conservative back in the Goldwater days and I didn't act like you clowns.

When Texas stops the air they pollute at the border, then they are free to pollute. Until then, they either obey the same laws as the rest of us, or suffer the consequences the same as anyone else that breaks the law.

This is the crux of the biscuit (').

Point source "pollution" has suddenly become national pollution under Obama's EPA.

Individual facility pollution is now congregated not only into a statewide, but a regional-wide map.

In other words, if a single point-source violation exists then the entire state as well as the entire region is culprit.

No, we just understand the end game...you clearly don't.

You think you understand the end game, but your kind will cost the world more money, people's lives and destroy the ecosystem in the process.

My kind? :lol::lol: Buddy i've cleaned up more environemental messes than you ever will in your entire misbegotten life. Much of it from the unintended consequences of rabid envir nuts like yourself who know nothing but wish to feel good about themselves.

Just look up what your enviro idiots inflicted on the state of CA with their mandate of MTBE in gasoline.

That was YOUR kind!

My background is chemistry, I've been in oil refineries right next to MTBE units and know what it does to ground water, so explain how that was an environmental mess! I've also been to the original unit making TEL for DuPont. Why don't you explain what happens to the lead once tetra ethyl is burned off! Do you think spreading lead all over the environment where people live is a good idea? Why wouldn't a scientist know about the problems associated with these compounds before production? Was alcohol a new discovery? Don't you think the real problem was the government allowing industry to do whatever it wanted to do? We'll be living with those mistakes for years.

You demonstrate complete lack of knowledge about science, and you seem to know so much about people you've never met. Is being wrong a 24/7 job for you?

Typical authoritarian without any power. I say you jump. But if you don't comply, I know it's because I'm not endowed with the power yet. But I'm hopeful to rule over you.

Try ruling yourself, first!

We do, you're the chicken shit who has to have government come in with the heavy glove to do your bidding. Wimp.

Then, keep your polluted air in Texas and don't send it over here! That's ruling yourself by being responsible for your own stupidity.

A despot can't be removed. the EPA is the despot here, they can make rulings based on nothing but their desire punish those they don't like. They will be the death of this countries ability to do business and when that happens the real revolution will begin as the people begin to starve.

The EPA bends over backwards for business in America and gives them plenty of time to make changes. How did we get a toxic waste site for every 300 Americans?

You ought to know by now, you are going to be extinct as a political power, so either get with the program or leave!

Do you think those victims of climate change are going to support your nonsense?

:lol::lol: You are one impressive idiot. I have to hand it to you. I'll have to ask my wife which Personality Disorder you suffer from..

The EPA has been around for 42 years, so explain why there is a toxic waste site for every 300 Americans if they are so strict!

Explain why people in North Carolina were living on top of toxic wastes that were just covered up and drinking it for years, while test wells showed the toxic wastes were present, but the citizens weren't even informed.

You are full of shit! There is nothing strict about the EPA and if your children were drinking that water, you would change your tune. As long as it happens to someone else, you don't care.

My background is chemistry, I've been in oil refineries right next to MTBE units and know what it does to ground water, so explain how that was an environmental mess! I've also been to the original unit making TEL for DuPont. Why don't you explain what happens to the lead once tetra ethyl is burned off! Do you think spreading lead all over the environment where people live is a good idea? Why wouldn't a scientist know about the problems associated with these compounds before production? Was alcohol a new discovery? Don't you think the real problem was the government allowing industry to do whatever it wanted to do? We'll be living with those mistakes for years.

You demonstrate complete lack of knowledge about science, and you seem to know so much about people you've never met. Is being wrong a 24/7 job for you?

I've been humping my ass for 36 years, pumping salt water out of the ground and putting it into a tank so the beads of crude oil can float to the top where I strip it off for sale.

You - you are nothing but a classroom educated dick.

There was no issue with MTBE, other than that fabricated by the agriculture industry.

MTBE was about containment. Yes there were problems, but manageable.

The agriculture industy fabricated the MTBE "problem" in order to advance the ETOH industry.

You domonstrate a complete lack of knowledge of business acumen. So would you please, once and for all, shut the fuck up?

I've been humping my ass for 36 years, pumping salt water out of the ground and putting it into a tank so the beads of crude oil can float to the top where I strip it off for sale.

There was no issue with MTBE, other than that fabricated by the agriculture industry.

The agriculture industy fabricated the MTBE "problem" in order to advance the ETOH industry.

You domonstrate a complete lack of knowledge of business acumen. So would you please, once and for all, shut the fuck up?

From what is MTBE made? How did the oil refineries make methanol?

Go hump some bead, moran! MTBE is considered a human carcinogen and it's leaks around oil refineries that became a concern.

That was YOUR kind!

So, if you're a chemist, describe MTBE's affect on groundwater then tell us why CARB mandated its use.

Go hump some bead, moran! MTBE is considered a human carcinogen and it's leaks around oil refineries that became a concern.

Go back to Chem 101, Cubscout. ETOH is a carcinogen. You fuck-brained Liberal sack of shit.

Ya feel me, whore?

Classroom dick.

Last edited:

Go back to Chem 101, Cubscout. ETOH is a carcinogen. You fuck-brained Liberal sack of shit.

Ya feel me, whore?

Classroom dick.

Bullshit, you're own body has yeast and makes ethanol! You don't get a degree in Chemistry by taking Chem 101, fool!

Why do you want MTBE, because it wastes more crude oil? That corn was rotting in silos our government was renting before the ethanol program.

Your right-wing bottom line is always the same. Let's waste as much fuel as possible and do whatever is possible to help Big Oil! Your dinosaur technology is going to the boneyard with whale oil.

I don't hear the automakers crying over new fuel standards and you can get corporations to cooperate with regulation when they know that is how business is done here.

Why is it right-wingers have nothing better to do than get on the internet and demonstrate to the world that they entirely lack good judgment? I was a conservative back in the Goldwater days and I didn't act like you clowns.

Now you're just a conceded liberal ass who professes to know what's best for everyone else... And you have the nerve to call conservatives clowns. You voted for Obama, because you are the same person as Obama... A narcissistic jackass who has all of the answers, whose sole mission is to advance a utopian ideology without any regard to those pesky little things called facts. You have nothing but scripted talking points.

Who took the case to court, dummy?

Who took the case to court is irrelavent to the question I asked you which was upon what scientific basis did the court make the decision they made. I gave you the answer to the question and you still can't answer it.

This is the crux of the biscuit (').

Point source "pollution" has suddenly become national pollution under Obama's EPA.

Individual facility pollution is now congregated not only into a statewide, but a regional-wide map.

In other words, if a single point-source violation exists then the entire state as well as the entire region is culprit.

What are you talking about? It's always been a national policy for air pollution and it can't be a local or state policy, because the air doesn't stay there. The Clean Air Act wasn't passed by states.

The crux of the biscuit is you think the law has changed and it never has.

You have had your court challenges and you've lost. I notice your states didn't make those court challenges in state court, so why was that?

Forum List

Back