EPA approves sterilization vaccines for depopulation of deer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EPA Approves Sterilization Vaccine For Depopulation Of Deer
White-tailed deer will be given contraceptives in vaccines to curtail overpopulation problems.

You are an idiot if you think this is a great thing........... and for the ones who can't think if you hunt and eat these deer you will eat that vaccine which can also have an effect on your bodies as well stooges.......
Just like the hormones in the milk dumbasses.

These science a.h. love playing God on everything and anything but themselves.

White-tailed deer will be given contraceptives in vaccines to curtail overpopulation problems.

You are an idiot if you think this is a great thing........... and for the ones who can't think if you hunt and eat these deer you will eat that vaccine which can also have an effect on your bodies as well stooges.......

I don't like this. No sir, not one bit. Why not just have a few free-hunting days instead?

• Banned

I don't like this. No sir, not one bit. Why not just have a few free-hunting days instead?

As much as you might not believe this, it is the beginning of taking away our food supply. Example lets say we had a economic shut down, or the grid went down or whatever disaster might hit where there are no more grocery stores we will have one less method to eat meat, or supply our own with a food source.

Or. . . we could just reintroduce more predator population?

Duh.

• Banned

Duh.

That is true, there's just one problem which I wasn't going to go into a book over the entire species......... which is to put it short " they are all dying and or being killed to the point of extinction many of them.........
Be it over many methods.

Duh.

That is true, there's just one problem which I wasn't going to go into a book over the entire species......... which is to put it short " they are all dying and or being killed to the point of extinction many of them.........
Be it over many methods.

Who is they?

Here on Long Island (not exactly the wilderness) we are overrun with deer.

On any given night, there can be as many as six or more of them in my yard eating my shrubs.

I fully support the EPA in this effort.

Duh.

Be it over many methods.

Who is they?

The love of SCIENCE GODS, The shadow gov., huge corporations they all fall hand in hand to wipe out humanity and animals.

It's to complexed for me to even bother explaining it all half the people don' believe the shit anyway...........

But if more paid attention to how all the dots connect it would make sense.

Agenda 21 , agenda 2030, agenda 2050, EPA approves this, or that, FDA approves this or that..... all a bunch of Gov. funded fkrs who are killing the planet as they brainwash the sheep into believing " IT IS HUMANITY" doing it . BULL FKN SHIT!!

Instead of trying to "curtail the population," why not harvest them to feed the poor? If you have them in your yard, buy a bow and arrows.

Duh.

The problem with using this as a population control in urban areas or suburbs is that most predators will take the easiest prey. On Long Island, I would bet there are easier prey for the wolves to take. Like pets, children or elderly people.

As much as you might not believe this, it is the beginning of taking away our food supply. Example lets say we had a economic shut down, or the grid went down or whatever disaster might hit where there are no more grocery stores we will have one less method to eat meat, or supply our own with a food source.

I have an even easier to believe conspiracy theory. This could also be a step towards completely banning firearms. So far, the anti-gun nuts have not mentioned firearms used in hunting as a target. But if they reduce the societal need to have hunters, why not ban them?

And lets face it, a deer rifle is far more dangerous to a dictator than a 9mm pistol that holds 17 in the magazine.

th

Lower the price for licences and tags.

Sounds more cost effective than studying, purchasing, and administering, a sterilization drug.

There's lots of hunters who donate their excess to the food banks and it only takes someone in charge to make a decision to lower the price on licenses and tags.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back