BOLTON'S PAC paid Cambridge Analytica to get the 'limpwristed/spineless' accept war

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Jesushchrist! I suspected this. BOLTON, the WAR HAWK, was drafted but managed to get in the Guard. Okay for someone else's kids to die in Korea or Iran now??

"Though Bolton supported the Vietnam War, he declined to enter combat duty, instead enlisting in the National Guard and attending law school after his 1970 graduation. " I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy," Bolton wrote of his decision in the 25th reunion book. "I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."

John Bolton paid Cambridge Analytica to make Facebook users less ‘limp wristed’ about war

BRAD REED
23 MAR 2018 AT 10:52 ET

New information from Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christopher Wylie has revealed that incoming national security adviser John Bolton’s super PAC tried to use data on Facebook users to make people more willing to support backing wars.

In an interview with the New York Times, Wylie says that Bolton’s PAC was alarmed by polling trends showing that more and more Americans viewed war unfavorably — and it wanted to construct an advertising campaign aimed at reversing those views.

“The Bolton PAC was obsessed with how America was becoming limp wristed and spineless and it wanted research and messaging for national security issues,” said Wylie, a data expert who was a key figure in the founding of Cambridge Analytica. “That really meant making people more militaristic in their worldview. That’s what they said they wanted, anyway.”

Bolton’s PAC hired Cambridge Analytica months after it was founded in 2014, and the firm’s work with Bolton’s group became an example that it used to pitch potential clients about the value of its data harvesting model.

Emails viewed by the Times suggest that former Trump political strategist Steve Bannon had some role in setting up contacts between Bolton and Cambridge Analytica, as an email from a Cambridge Analytica employee sent to Bolton specifically mentioned Bannon in its subject header...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/joh...p-wristed-war/

ZOMG!!!!

So that's how Putin hacked the election...er, or something

What am I supposed to be outraged about?

Trump won in part by pretending that the GOP was over its failed warmongering, Neocon principles. 65.8 million people knew that was a blatant lie.

65.8 million people, including 11 million illegals, 6.4 million "non-living but still supportive of Democrat policies" and 8.2 million multiple voters

Trump won in part by pretending that the GOP was over its failed warmongering, Neocon principles. 65.8 million people knew that was a blatant lie.

65.8 million people, including 11 million illegals, 6.4 million "non-living but still supportive of Democrat policies" and 8.2 million multiple voters
Nope 65.8 million legal, eligible voters. Are you happy you voted for the Neocons to worm their way back into government?

Last edited:

Nope 65.8 legal, eligible voters. Are you happy you voted for the Neocons to worm their way back into government?

Yeah, we believe that Dems don't cheat

ANY proof? ANY at all? Besides FOX and winger shit telling you?

Nope 65.8 legal, eligible voters. Are you happy you voted for the Neocons to worm their way back into government?

How many gerrymandered GOP districts have been proven unconstitutional this year again? :laugh:

Damn, I wish we were half as good as you all claim we are!! Shit, we must be missing opportunities galore!

Jesushchrist! I suspected this. BOLTON, the WAR HAWK, was drafted but managed to get in the Guard. Okay for someone else's kids to die in Korea or Iran now??

"Though Bolton supported the Vietnam War, he declined to enter combat duty, instead enlisting in the National Guard and attending law school after his 1970 graduation. " I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy," Bolton wrote of his decision in the 25th reunion book. "I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."

John Bolton paid Cambridge Analytica to make Facebook users less ‘limp wristed’ about war

BRAD REED

New information from Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christopher Wylie has revealed that incoming national security adviser John Bolton’s super PAC tried to use data on Facebook users to make people more willing to support backing wars.

In an interview with the New York Times, Wylie says that Bolton’s PAC was alarmed by polling trends showing that more and more Americans viewed war unfavorably — and it wanted to construct an advertising campaign aimed at reversing those views.

“The Bolton PAC was obsessed with how America was becoming limp wristed and spineless and it wanted research and messaging for national security issues,” said Wylie, a data expert who was a key figure in the founding of Cambridge Analytica. “That really meant making people more militaristic in their worldview. That’s what they said they wanted, anyway.”

Bolton’s PAC hired Cambridge Analytica months after it was founded in 2014, and the firm’s work with Bolton’s group became an example that it used to pitch potential clients about the value of its data harvesting model.

Emails viewed by the Times suggest that former Trump political strategist Steve Bannon had some role in setting up contacts between Bolton and Cambridge Analytica, as an email from a Cambridge Analytica employee sent to Bolton specifically mentioned Bannon in its subject header...

I've just been listening to the BBC interviewing a White House press person who described Bolton as a "neocon", "[who] supported the invasion of Iraq", and who is "very intelligent", a "foreign policy expert", a "competent negotiator", and "supportor of military intervention and regime change". Holy shit.... On that basis I'm glad I don't live anywhere near Korea!

BRAD REED

I've just been listening to the BBC interviewing a White House press person who described Bolton as a "neocon", "[who] supported the invasion of Iraq", and who is "very intelligent", a "foreign policy expert", a "competent negotiator", and "supportor of military intervention and regime change". Holy shit.... On that basis I'm glad I don't live anywhere near Korea!

BOLTON WANTS WAR!

BRAD REED

BOLTON WANTS WAR!
Civil war? It's the one we are now barreling towards. Yes I know that democrsts want a nuclear war with Russia. It's not going to happen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back