Eots why did wtc 7 collapse

explosions cause fires ..

fires cause explosions.

name one building implosion that caused a fire. :lol:

how is it possible for these people to witness explosive demolitions, if thats what they were, and then make it out of the building before it collapsed? did the explosive demolitions not work?!! :cuckoo:

they gut the building of things that may catch fire in a explosion

explosions cause fires ..

fires cause explosions.

name one building implosion that caused a fire. :lol:

how is it possible for these people to witness explosive demolitions, if thats what they were, and then make it out of the building before it collapsed? did the explosive demolitions not work?!! :cuckoo:

been through that one all ready fizzle ..you guy as are just rambling now

but its so much fun to point out the huge fucking hole in your explosive demolition theory. i thought i would try again since you really cant come up with a good answer.

if the explosions were explosive demolitions then how did these people make it out of the building between the time they were set off and the time the building collapsed? didnt the explosive demolitions work?!! :lol:

Ever notice, mostly it's the Israel-firsters who defend the official story on the WTC 7 collapse?

Ever notice, mostly it's the Israel-firsters who defend the official story on the WTC 7 collapse?

What is an "Israel-firster" and what do you think happened to WTC7?

An israel-firster might be an American who puts isreali interests before American interests

how about agreeing with the official investigations because all the other theories are require insane leaps of logic. :cuckoo:

no one appears to be capable of debating the validity of NIST report and its failure in coming to any conclusive or reasonable explanation of the collapse..it seems that the NIST version is so ludicrous to all that..that one can only dispute the controlled demolition theory while rejecting the NIST report ..I

no one appears to be capable of debating the validity of NIST report and its failure in coming to any conclusive or reasonable explanation of the collapse..it seems that the NIST version is so ludicrous to all that..that one can only dispute the controlled demolition theory while rejecting the NIST report ..I
Where did the nist claim they couldn't find an explanation for the collapse?

You're making shit up again!!!

Where did the nist claim they couldn't find an explanation for the collapse?

You're making shit up again!!!

You're the worst offender for fusing popular mechanics myths and the NIST report

You're the worst offender for fusing popular mechanics myths and the NIST report
so? :cuckoo:

you base your crap on stupid youtube videos!! :lol:
i find the NIST report and even popular mechanics more reliable than youtube. :cuckoo:

find any proof of explosive demolitions yet? :lol:

Forum List

Back