Environmentalist Whackos block DC traffic

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The commuters are furious, but I say tough shit. The people of Washington voted overwhelmingly for this crapola in 2020 when they rejected President Trump. And now, they are trying to criminalize conservatism.

Let them stew. They made their bed, they can lie in it.

dont-brake-for-communists.jpg

The commuters are furious, but I say tough shit. The people of Washington voted overwhelmingly for this crapola in 2020 when they rejected President Trump. And now, they are trying to criminalize conservatism.

The Climate Change Doomsday Cult has started a new propaganda tactic that is supposed to "disrupt" daily life.

From the article…

The protest was organized by Declare Emergency, a climate group that believes "billions of people will starve to death in the coming decades" unless the world stops using fossil fuels.

The “climate change” hoax, brought to you by the same sort of mental defective freaks who believe that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

What do these idiots think would happen if we stopped using fossil fuels? How do they think the world is going to produce and distribute enough food to feed everyone without such technology?

These ignorant cretins are making demands which, if met, would result in exactly the massive famine and related disasters that they are predicting if their demands are not met.

"Burn the US" is what their misdiagnosis is doing. We do have a fire problem that is getting worse. It has nothing to do with 2F of (bullshit) "warming." It has everything to do with too many humans sucking too much fresh water out of finite land based fresh water sources, which is increasingly leaving vegetation dry and ready to burn. By misdiagnosing that and packing America with unidentified "immigrants" the Co2 FRAUD and their Dem heroes are indeed succeeding if their quest is to BURN THE US, because that's what's happening and they are making it worse.

"Burn the US" is what their misdiagnosis is doing. We do have a fire problem that is getting worse. It has nothing to do with 2F of (bullshit) "warming." It has everything to do with too many humans sucking too much fresh water out of finite land based fresh water sources, which is increasingly leaving vegetation dry and ready to burn. By misdiagnosing that and packing America with unidentified "immigrants" the Co2 FRAUD and their Dem heroes are indeed succeeding if their quest is to BURN THE US, because that's what's happening and they are making it worse.
The "scientist" has spoken. Get back in your padded cell.

Chris Christie did that by shutting down traffic on a busy bridge during rush hour because he was mad at a NJ mayor...

Christie and IQ<5 science invalid Co2 FRAUD supporters

Both have NO TRUTH AT ALL

The "scientist" has spoken. Get back in your padded cell.

You cannot refute one word of that, and you cannot show any "warming" on Hawaii because the Hawaiian temperature data documents NO WARMING....

which then begs the question, if Hawaii is not warming, is the Pacific Ocean??

LOL!!!

Fuckin' global warming doomsday cult nutjobs. :cuckoo:

1693455678578.jpeg

From the article…

The protest was organized by Declare Emergency, a climate group that believes "billions of people will starve to death in the coming decades" unless the world stops using fossil fuels.

The “climate change” hoax, brought to you by the same sort of mental defective freaks who believe that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

What do these idiots think would happen if we stopped using fossil fuels? How do they think the world is going to produce and distribute enough food to feed everyone without such technology?

These ignorant cretins are making demands which, if met, would result in exactly the massive famine and related disasters that they are predicting if their demands are not met.
Morons.

Let's save the planet by making thousands of cars and trucks sit and idle for hours.

The linked video was ridiculous. I hate seeing motorist getting out of their cars and verbally confronting the protesters. Screaming like idiots at them about getting to work as if they're going to listen. And I didn't hear one beep from the stopped vehicles.

Doing something that gets being charged with something way more serious than blocking a street doesn't make any sense. My choice would be to peacefully confront them with the obnoxious sound of blasting car horns directed at them in close proximity. Drive them even further nuts.

Fuck those nutjobs. They can protest on the fuckin' sidewalk. They should have been very painfully forced out of the street and arrested.
Why painfully? In an earlier post you said certain people should be executed. You seem to think that violence is a viable solution to most problems. Most of your problems anyway. Why is that?

Have you ever heard the phrase "the rule of law"? Do you know what it means?

Forum List

Back