Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Windmills sound pretty bad. Certainly not as friendly as coal!

Coal only contains arsenic, mercury, uranium, beryllium, nickel, that stuff is super toxic but it isn't a windmill or anything!

Wouldn't it be cool if just ANY of you ever learned about the chemistry of coal?
Coal creates electricity that allows humans to survive winters and hot summers comfortably and not die! You have no concept of human life. And you’re an idiot.

I agree that human need for energy is more important than a few stray birds

and if reports are accurate somebody found a remedy by painting one blade black

but posting puffed up lies about climate change to justify the windmills is insulting
They paint the one blade of three responsible for the birds deaths, truly amazing. Hahaha

now they can avoid three because of one. Not clear how that statistically or logically works. It is funny. More FM

They paint the one blade of three responsible for the birds deaths, truly amazing. Hahaha

now they can avoid three because of one. Not clear how that statistically or logically works. It is funny. More FM
The claim is a reduction of bird deaths by 72%

now the only question is can we trust libs who lie about EVERYTHING involving the lost secrets of Atlantis to tell the truth about this?

LOL. Your point has exactly NOTHING whatsoever to do with the relative dangers of coal. But it gave you a chance to make a dig at Biden, so kudos?

That's because coal is extremely dirty!

The real issue is: what are YOU doing about decreasing America's reliance on consumer goods made in China?

Huh?

Oh, nothing? No, you're ranting on a computer that was made in China and you're wearing clothing made in 3rd world countries so you don't have to pay a fair market value for the good.

You're really showing Biden what for!
You really aren’t too smart. You’re bitching about coal and forgive it’s use by China. Why?

Coal creates electricity that allows humans to survive winters and hot summers comfortably and not die! You have no concept of human life. And you’re an idiot.

Well, gosh, Dr. Stopes, I never realized...the answer is "Coal heat! Coal good for winter! Coal goooood. Unhuhhhh!"

(Of course you won't get the "Stopes" reference there without a quick Google, but that's OK. You're a scientific illiterate.)

You really aren’t too smart. You’re bitching about coal and forgive it’s use by China. Why?

LOL! I never said I forgive its use by China! Are you really that unable to read? What kind of bs is this? Morons make up stuff and tell me I said it!

LOL.

You're a joke.

Wouldn't it be cool if the green energy advocates understood the science used in manufacturing the millions of wind turbines.

Do tell. I mean, I've worked in industry for years now so I am sure I don't know anything about manufacturing. But more importantly: if the windmill isn't manufactured do you think that nothing else will be in its place?

Coal, building wind turbines has increased the use of coal. You must use coal in the blast furnace that makes fiberglass

I don't believe they use a "blast furnace" to make fiberglass. Yes they use a furnace and that requires electricity but if we make enough wind turbines and solar panels and utilize enough hydroelectric or even nuclear we can ultimately make those things WITHOUT coal.

You may not realize this (because you didn't get an actual education in elementary school), but before GASOLINE people still moved around using older technology called HORSES. There was a time when there were more HORSES than CARS on the roads.

How do you think it ultimately got to be more cars than horses?

Wind turbines have dramatically taken over as one of the largest consumers of coal.

I love how vapid these arguments get when it comes to changes in technology. You, who enjoy all manner of technology that didn't exist when some of us were born. You think things just appear? LOL.

Why do they have jurisdiction here?

Did you really just type that on a computer? LOL.

YOU gave them jurisdiction here. I gave them jurisdiction here. WE gave them jurisdiction here.

We NEED China because they allow us to use nearly slave-labor costs to get cheap goods! We LOVE China because they make cheap stuff we want because they don't have to care about the environment or human rights or even human working conditions.

That's all on us! WE subsidize China's entire economy.

Look in a mirror next time you want to whine about China's coal and pollution.

Did you really just type that on a computer? LOL.

YOU gave them jurisdiction here. I gave them jurisdiction here. WE gave them jurisdiction here.

We NEED China because they allow us to use nearly slave-labor costs to get cheap goods! We LOVE China because they make cheap stuff we want because they don't have to care about the environment or human rights or even human working conditions.

That's all on us! WE subsidize China's entire economy.

Look in a mirror next time you want to whine about China's coal and pollution.
So we do have jurisdiction in China, we can tariff the shit out of their products. Hmmm what trump was doing! Demofks couldn’t have that. Spare me your China love

So we do have jurisdiction in China, we can tariff the shit out of their products. Hmmm what trump was doing! Demofks couldn’t have that. Spare me your China love
Consumers pay for the tariffs. Trump didn't know that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back