Entitlements Are Another Form of Slavery

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
links at site

SNIP:
Posted by Victoria Jackson on November 28, 2012 at 9:17 am

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pki1v8Bem60]Entitlements Are Another Form of Slavery - YouTube[/ame]

Appearing in the award-winning documentary, “Runaway Slave,” is Dr. Timothy Johnson, the founder of the Frederick Douglass Foundation based in Washington D.C.

In November of 2008, after being frustrated with the election of Obama, Dr. Tim had a dream, a calling. “I got tired of hearing there were no black Republicans.”

The Frederick Douglass Foundation is pro-life, pro-traditional marriage; it is “the largest Christ-centered, multi-ethnic and Republican ministry.” Dr. Tim explains that Martin Luther King was a Republican, as is Alveda King, as was Frederick Douglass, and the Republican Party was formed to defeat slavery, and ensure equality for all Americans; but because of “one or two things the Democrats have given blacks politically”, and the lie the Democrat Party and the media have perpetuated – “the entitlement game,” “the government owes me something,” to keep blacks voting for them, many blacks vote Democrat and many have become generationally enslaved to the government.

ALL of it here

Read more: Entitlements Are Another Form of Slavery

Being given free stuff and being treated like property for free labor are almost exactly the same thing, right?

Now why did you post this? Don't you know you are going to bring a host of smear and hate down on Jackson?

Victoria Jackson?

:rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl:

That beast is even more crazy than you are.

oh this is another good example of the morons like stepth trying to say something is equal when its not.

Here i have an idea stepth. You become an actual slave and we will see how well that works out for you. Your computer time will go down to zero. You will wake when you are needed, you will have zero rights, and if you become lame ( think like a horse when ) they can take you out back and get rid of you.

seriously Fuck off.

In the video, Johnson conflates "entitlements" with government handouts.

Social Security and Medicare are not handouts. They are paid for by the people who use them, and should not be confused with things like food stamps, Medicaid, welfare, and the like.

The argument can be made that handouts breed an unhealthy dependence on the State, resulting in the receiver becoming helpless to help themselves, and thus a slave to the State. The slave will serve the Master by continually voting for and defending the Master who provides their living.

That is the argument Johnson is making.

Last edited:
links at site

SNIP:
Posted by Victoria Jackson on November 28, 2012 at 9:17 am

Entitlements Are Another Form of Slavery - YouTube

Appearing in the award-winning documentary, “Runaway Slave,” is Dr. Timothy Johnson, the founder of the Frederick Douglass Foundation based in Washington D.C.

In November of 2008, after being frustrated with the election of Obama, Dr. Tim had a dream, a calling. “I got tired of hearing there were no black Republicans.”

The Frederick Douglass Foundation is pro-life, pro-traditional marriage; it is “the largest Christ-centered, multi-ethnic and Republican ministry.” Dr. Tim explains that Martin Luther King was a Republican, as is Alveda King, as was Frederick Douglass, and the Republican Party was formed to defeat slavery, and ensure equality for all Americans; but because of “one or two things the Democrats have given blacks politically”, and the lie the Democrat Party and the media have perpetuated – “the entitlement game,” “the government owes me something,” to keep blacks voting for them, many blacks vote Democrat and many have become generationally enslaved to the government.

ALL of it here

Read more: Entitlements Are Another Form of Slavery

Everybody has asked the question. . ."What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!

--Frederick Douglass

In the video, Johnson conflates "entitlements" with government handouts.

Social Security and Medicare are not handouts. They are paid for by the people who use them, and should not be confused with things like food stamps, Medicaid, welfare, and the like.

The argument can be made that handouts breed an unhealthy dependence on the State, resulting in the receiver becoming helpless to help themselves, and thus a slave to the State. The slave will serve the Master by continually voting for and defending the Master who provides their living.

That is the argument Johnson is making.

My only disagreement with you is this. Social Security and Medicare are paid INTO, not paid FOR, by the people who use them. If those who used them simply took out that which they paid in, those programs wouldn't be the gaping holes that they are in the Federal budget.

But then again, if people only took out what they paid in there would be no need of the government to act as enforcer and middleman.

Slavery, is slavery.
Nazis are nazis.

Words lose all importance when they are used poorly.

Well you would know.

Nazis employed the same practices and language as today's progressives, in order to usher in an age of egregious human rights violations and butchery.

I don't understand how people can be so dismissive of history, and the lessons we should have learned...and swore we did learn.

Many people get way more out of SS than what they paid in - many get way less!

Forum List

Back