Entitled Karen has complete meltdown over SFFD vehicle parked in bike lane

The lady driving the Fire Department vehicle showed a lot of restraint.

I have been to the bay area many times. Bicyclists there are out of hand. They think they own the road. I had a similar thing happen to me in Sausalito. I was turning right into a filling station and of course, I had to cross a bike lane to make my right turn. A whack job bicyclist rode up behind me while I was making my turn and slapped my car, screaming at me to get the F out of the way.
I saw the same thing happen in SF on Columbus St.--Traffic was heavy and a militant biker rode up behind a pickup and banged his truck. LOL, the driver got out, knocked the moron off his bike, picked it up and threw it in the back of his truck and drove away leaving the asshole biker whining on the side of the road.

If it was an emergency, and he needed to be there, he wouldn't have moved.
Watch the whole video moron. They were on a call and they had right of way. As was pointed out in the video, she could have gone around the vehicle. They were finishing paper work for their call and only moved to prevent a confrontation. She is a known psycho and you are an idiot.

Watch the whole video moron. They were on a call and they had right of way. As was pointed out in the video, she could have gone around the vehicle. They were finishing paper work for their call and only moved to prevent a confrontation. She is a known psycho and you are an idiot.
They have right of way in an emergency. On call is not an emergency. No,, she wasn't right to pitch her childish tantrum, but she was right about him being parked in the wrong place. .

I hate Karens...I'm not one of them, Heaven forbid!:omg: :04:
Perhaps you are one of the lucky ones. All women have the Karen gene but it is recessive in some. Science has not determined exactly what triggers it, but it seems to be more prevalent at certain times each month. That's just science.

Hopefully a person close to you dies, because an emergency needs vehicle needs to finds a correct place to park. Not really, but hopefully you can see the messed up point you stated.
That was not the correct place to park. If he was in an emergency situation, it might have been the right place. It wasn't, he wasn't.

Forum List

Back