Entire Justice and Intelligence Apparatus Worked Against Trump 2016

So when are we going to get to the bottom of the Obama administration collusion with Clinton campaign to defeat Trump?
Comey reportedly confronted Lynch over Clinton email probe involvement
Looks like "obstruction of justice" to me.

LOL All sane people worked to keep Trump as far away from the White House as legally possible. Sadly demagoguery prevailed because stupid and biddable people like you voted for the most incompetent and unfit person ever to be elected to the office of POTUS.

I don't know if Trump has obstructed justice, I do know he has created an enemies list, and has demonstrated an unabashed hate for anyone who doesn't kiss his ass - so you're safe.

So when are we going to get to the bottom of the Obama administration collusion with Clinton campaign to defeat Trump?

LOL All sane people worked to keep Trump as far away from the White House as legally possible. Sadly demagoguery prevailed because stupid and biddable people like you voted for the most incompetent and unfit person ever to be elected to the office of POTUS.

I don't know if Trump has obstructed justice, I do know he has created an enemies list, and has demonstrated an unabashed hate for anyone who doesn't kiss his ass - so you're safe.
Sadly demagoguery prevailed because stupid and biddable people like you voted for the most incompetent and unfit person

describes both candidates.

America lost either way

I voted in my best interest. You voted for a criminal.

Sadly demagoguery prevailed because stupid and biddable people like you voted for the most incompetent and unfit person

describes both candidates.

America lost either way
Some merit to that...but a vote for Hillary just not ever going to happen.

The Donald was being too nice and tried to bring the democrats on board with the good will gesture of letting Crooked Hillary and Butthurt Obama off the hook. He should have insisted or better yet the Justice Dept should have aggressively gone after the corrupt democrats. But as indicated, the Justice Dept is loaded with Swamp Rats. So they continue to try to overthrow and indirectly encourage deranged democrat loons to assassinate republicans.

Clinton is gone.

Time to get Trump out of office and make a sweep of the garbage.

The Donald was being too nice and tried to bring the democrats on board with the good will gesture of letting Crooked Hillary and Butthurt Obama off the hook. He should have insisted or better yet the Justice Dept should have aggressively gone after the corrupt democrats. But as indicated, the Justice Dept is loaded with Swamp Rats. So they continue to try to overthrow and indirectly encourage deranged democrat loons to assassinate republicans.
Needs a house cleaning.

Do you work at being a prick, or does it come naturally?

Honesty comes naturally to those of us with nothing to hide. Which part of my comments do you find "prickish" and/or not true? Calling out a fool for being a biddable fool, or characterizing Trump for what he is?

Honesty comes naturally to those of us with nothing to hide. Which part of my comments do you find "prickish" and/or not true? Calling out a fool for being a biddable fool, or characterizing Trump for what he is?

You work at it, got it. Your high opinion of yourself is undeserved kid.

Clinton is gone.

Time to get Trump out of office and make a sweep of the garbage.
But Lynch, Comey, and Johnson were oath sworn department heads.

WERE once upon a time.

The Right Wing never let up on their conspiracy theories and character assassinations, in fact they still accuse HRC of criminality, even after dozens of efforts by the GOP to find something to act upon.

Cry babies and hypocrites dominate threads with each with Right Winger echoing each other. Their comments would be funny if they were not so perfidious.

You work at it, got it. Your high opinion of yourself is undeserved kid.

"kid"? Patronizing others is a trait used often by Trump too; a sign of a self righteous and arrogant person.

BTW you didn't answer my question. You claimed I'm a prick and I asked why you came to that conclusion. Of course I knew my question was rhetorical; you've demonstrated little ability to write anything of substance or thoughtful.

If you believe this ^^^ you've been thoroughly brainwashed; your hate is ill founded and seriously disturbed.

Forum List

Back