Enough with the WE STRONGLY CONDEMN this or that bullshit responses

Bad guys don't give a fuck about our sensibilities. They care about their cause and nothing more. Strongly worded letters are pointless unless you start acting on them.

And vice versa.:eusa_whistle:
Since when have we been sensitive to their GOD, prophets and their holy book? And go so far as to kill their innocent men, women and children. And we expect sensibility from them?
Do into others as you would want them to do into you. Or else suffer the consequences. We have religiious fanatics that hide behind our freedom of speech and disrespect religions of others with no recourse. LIttle punk ass religious fanatics. Usually evangelicals llike Robertson and Phelps.

Last edited:
We should start by pulling all aid to these countries......Then if these people are not brought to Justice we start killing KNOWN Libyan Terrorists. We start bombing KNOWN camps and SUSPECTED camps.

we have no business being in their country feeling they way we do. They did not come here. You know how incompetent our intelligence system is. Remember Iraq and WMDs?

I am sorry but I dont buy into the policy of Ron Paul of saying I am sorry and sticking my head in the sand.

Ron Paul is not an 'Isolationist.' That's a lie that's been pushed by the usual suspects. He's actually in favor of the exact opposite. He fully supports Free & Fair Trade with all Nations. He just doesn't support endless meddling & War. And i for one truly respect and support his position.
He is a isolationist. He gives lip service to free trade....Look I am not going to make you see this truth so I am not even going to try.... Let's just say I do not subscribe to the Paul policy of always blaming the USA for attack on US people.

He doesn't blame the U.S. entirely. He does blame some in the U.S. though. And rightfully so.

Ron Paul is not an 'Isolationist.' That's a lie that's been pushed by the usual suspects. He's actually in favor of the exact opposite. He fully supports Free & Fair Trade with all Nations. He just doesn't support endless meddling & War. And i for one truly respect and support his position.
He is a isolationist. He gives lip service to free trade....Look I am not going to make you see this truth so I am not even going to try.... Let's just say I do not subscribe to the Paul policy of always blaming the USA for attack on US people.

He doesn't blame the U.S. entirely. He does blame some in the U.S. though. And rightfully so.

He was for the war before he was against it ? Or he was for sending men to war but against paying for them .

We should start by pulling all aid to these countries......Then if these people are not brought to Justice we start killing KNOWN Libyan Terrorists. We start bombing KNOWN camps and SUSPECTED camps.

Nope... Not going to happen. If we pull aid and start attacking people it will make Obama look like a complete unqualified idiot for taking sides in this, when we should have stayed out of it to begin with. Those responsible for the deaths of those four people will go unpunished, so that Obama will not go down as being wrong. Don't expect justice when you get victimized by Obama's Foreign policy... It just Isn't going to happen.

Nope... Not going to happen. If we pull aid and start attacking people it will make Obama look like a complete unqualified idiot for taking sides in this, when we should have stayed out of it to begin with. Those responsible for the deaths of those four people will go unpunished, so that Obama will not go down as being wrong. Don't expect justice when you get victimized by Obama's Foreign policy... It just Isn't going to happen.

Yeah, they're already working on inventing their scapegoat. Now it's all about some obscure movie no one's ever seen. Sorry, not buying that scam. Their security lapses in Libya are shocking and unforgivable. Someone has to be held accountable. And it shouldn't be some buffoon filmmaker who no one's ever even heard of. This is the President's awful mess. He should be held accountable.

Why doesn't the regime tell the truth. They strongly condemn the Constitution that permits movies like this to be made.

Yeah, they're already working on inventing their scapegoat. Now it's all about some obscure movie no one's ever seen. Sorry, not buying that scam. Their security lapses in Libya are shocking and unforgivable. Someone has to be held accountable. And it shouldn't be some buffoon filmmaker who no one's ever even heard of. This is the President's awful mess. He should be held accountable.

Exactly... The Movie was nothing more than an excuse for the Obama Administration's failure. They had that Movie lined up as a scapegoat for some time just waiting for something to pin to it... It's exactly why nobody ever heard of that Movie, yet it was being blamed as quickly as we were initially hearing about what happened... Why did I hear of the Movie's responsibility before I even heard how many people were victims? It's way too scripted for me to buy into. They better start thinking of who to blame the next act of violence on... Because a Movie isn't going to fly again.

I am sorry but I dont buy into the policy of Ron Paul of saying I am sorry and sticking my head in the sand.

SO OUR MEDDLING IN OTHERS AFFAIRS, has had no impact on how others view us?..

Even Osama pointed to our actions. We are not the worlds police..........

Exactly... The Movie was nothing more than an excuse for the Obama Administration's failure. They had that Movie lined up as a scapegoat for some time just waiting for something to pin to it... It's exactly why nobody ever heard of that Movie, yet it was being blamed as quickly as we were initially hearing about what happened... Why did I hear of the Movie's responsibility before I even heard how many people were victims? It's way too scripted for me to buy into. They better start thinking of who to blame the next act of violence on... Because a Movie isn't going to fly again.

Yeah, it's a deflection scam for sure. I like how they tried to blame Romney immediately too. Who knows, maybe the old tired Blame BOOOOOOSH schtick will be hauled out next? This was an incredibly horrendous screw-up. Our Embassy should have been protected properly. The Dear Leader is responsible. Period, end of story.

Bad guys don't give a fuck about our sensibilities. They care about their cause and nothing more. Strongly worded letters are pointless unless you start acting on them.

If I were those assholes that did this I wouldn't put much in the words of warning from Obama. I would be VERY concerned with the two cruise missle laden friggets parked off of Lybia as we speak. You think Obama is shy to push the buttons? Ask all those dead Al Kaida guys about that. We are just awaiting targets. Don't turn off your television.. awesome explosion videos to ensue! Terrorist body parts will rain down soon. Believe THAT. I love a red mist in the morning!

Condeming the movie was the correct response. Now it's time to find and strike at the group who planned these attacks. However we should try to work with the local governments to capture these terrorists.

What? ^ So if someone makes a Movie that people disagree with it's OK for those people to kill other people over it? Um... Ok.

I didn't say that, stop assigning me a position I didn't take.

I highlighted your words for you.

Obama has a reputation for getting the bad guys

Give it some time

They send one of ours to the hospital, we send one of theirs to the morgue.... They send one of ours to the morgue, we flatten every military and government compound

That is the response they should get from us

Well, that's a pretty massive overreaction. Then again, not shocking. Conservatism is all about emoting.

Over reacting?? No... You don't deal with enemies by coddling them... You don't aid or pussyfoot with tyrant regimes... You crush... You make a definitive statement that not only will aggression be responded in kind, but to such a level that it is really going to be with massive consequence to those who dare attack us, or support those who attack us...

WHO pays for this? I thought we were broke?

I actually hope he continues to do nothing. He's already created a horrific mess over there. Escalating that War will only make things worse. American Taxpayers are already pouring enough cash in there. So let's not make an awful situation even worse.

The bad guys are our new "Friends." Guess someone didn't get the memo.

No, they are not

At times like these, we have to ask...What would Ron Paul do?

Oh yea....Blame America

There wouldn't be horrific times like these if you numbnuts listened to Ron Paul.

I'm sorry but Paul is no more a God that can part seas than Obama is.

These animals were acting like this before America was formed. I suspect that they will act this way till the end of time. In the meantime we MUST deal with them and the threats they pose.

Forum List

Back