Enough with the WE STRONGLY CONDEMN this or that bullshit responses

What do you suggest we do? We're already pouring Billions in American Tax Dollars and weapons in there. They're our "Friends." There is nothing we can do. The poor man died for absolutely nothing. It is what it is.

Locate the rebel/terrorist camp and bury it.

If we knew where the people responsible were we should have bombed them THEN released some bullshit statement. We are supposed to defend our people. That is the top priority the president is tasked with. Talking our enemies to death is not in the constitution.

It's so much more complicated than that. They're our "Friends." Anything we do now, will just be for show. This bogus War will likely escalate, but that's not a good thing. Only the MIC/NWO Global Elites will benefit. The American People will lose as always.

They send one of ours to the hospital, we send one of theirs to the morgue.... They send one of ours to the morgue, we flatten every military and government compound

That is the response they should get from us

Well, that's a pretty massive overreaction. Then again, not shocking. Conservatism is all about emoting.

Now, if you promise to go away quietly, I have a friend who can get you a job in Tehran at the ‘Century Seven’ realtors.

Condeming the movie was the correct response. Now it's time to find and strike at the group who planned these attacks. However we should try to work with the local governments to capture these terrorists.

What? ^ So if someone makes a Movie that people disagree with it's OK for those people to kill other people over it? Um... Ok.

Heard that the govt knew that there was going to be trouble and they did nothing to stop it. A host country is supposed to protect an embassy and our good friends just sat back and watched. 5 hour assault and no govt intervention to save those in the embassy.

I'm thinking that this is somehow Bush's fault. :lol:

Condeming the movie was the correct response. Now it's time to find and strike at the group who planned these attacks. However we should try to work with the local governments to capture these terrorists.

What? ^ So if someone makes a Movie that people disagree with it's OK for those people to kill other people over it? Um... Ok.

I didn't hear anything like that from liberals when Michael Moore made his films that offended people.. Or the film which depicted the assassination of President George Bush???

I didn't say that, stop assigning me a position I didn't take.

Locate the rebel/terrorist camp and bury it.

If we knew where the people responsible were we should have bombed them THEN released some bullshit statement. We are supposed to defend our people. That is the top priority the president is tasked with. Talking our enemies to death is not in the constitution.

I'll quote Warrior..."why don't you fucking enlist"?

I tried when I got out of prison. They denied me. My heart is in the right place even if I'm not allowed to act on it.

I have nothing left but my voice.

I didn't know you were in the joint Grumps...sorry.

We should start by pulling all aid to these countries......Then if these people are not brought to Justice we start killing KNOWN Libyan Terrorists. We start bombing KNOWN camps and SUSPECTED camps.

We should start by pulling all aid to these countries......Then if these people are not brought to Justice we start killing KNOWN Libyan Terrorists. We start bombing KNOWN camps and SUSPECTED camps.

Many of you are still not getting it. These are our new "Friends." And you bought & paid for them. And you'll go on paying for them. Because you have no say in it. You think you're free, but that's only an illusion. The MIC/NWO Global Elites have many more Wars planned for you. That's just the way it is, until more Americans stand up and say enough is enough.

Well, that's a pretty massive overreaction. Then again, not shocking. Conservatism is all about emoting.

Over reacting?? No... You don't deal with enemies by coddling them... You don't aid or pussyfoot with tyrant regimes... You crush... You make a definitive statement that not only will aggression be responded in kind, but to such a level that it is really going to be with massive consequence to those who dare attack us, or support those who attack us...

No one suggested "coddling" anyone. The problem is that your response doesn't solve anything. In fact, it breeds more militancy.

Wrong... when you eliminate, you solve.. when you show you are going to take extreme and decisive action, they know it will be met again... when you do nothing but talk, THAT is what solves nothing for they see that nothing will come of their actions and they will indeed continue to do things against you...

Many of you are still not getting it. These are our new "Friends." And you bought & paid for them. And you'll go on paying for them. Because you have no say in it. You think you're free, but that's only an illusion. The MIC/NWO Global Elites have many more Wars planned for you. That's just the way it is, until more Americans stand up and say enough is enough.

I am sorry but I dont buy into the policy of Ron Paul of saying I am sorry and sticking my head in the sand.

It's being report on the Guardian that the police forces helped them.

A Benghazi bank official who did not want to be named, told the Libya Herald that the protestors were all Salafists who had turned up to the building intent on causing maximum damage, bringing guns and RPGs with them

. He claimed members of the Islamist militia Ansar Al-Sharia were among them. He said that fierce clashes between them and security forces lasted for five hours. He confirmed that the protestors had got into the building.

According to him, the police guarding the office had allowed the protestors into the consulate. They then forced those inside to leave before trying to set the building on fire.

Yeah they're your friends alrighty. Freaking 4 dead.

US ambassador Chris Stevens killed in Libya - live updates | World news | guardian.co.uk

Gangs Penetrate the US Military | Military.com

Deflecting like Wonder Woman's bracelets

It's being report on the Guardian that the police forces helped them.

A Benghazi bank official who did not want to be named, told the Libya Herald that the protestors were all Salafists who had turned up to the building intent on causing maximum damage, bringing guns and RPGs with them

. He claimed members of the Islamist militia Ansar Al-Sharia were among them. He said that fierce clashes between them and security forces lasted for five hours. He confirmed that the protestors had got into the building.

According to him, the police guarding the office had allowed the protestors into the consulate. They then forced those inside to leave before trying to set the building on fire.

Yeah they're your friends alrighty. Freaking 4 dead.

US ambassador Chris Stevens killed in Libya - live updates | World news | guardian.co.uk

Gangs Penetrate the US Military | Military.com

Deflecting like Wonder Woman's bracelets

It's not a deflection at all. It's point out how stupid her premise is.

What do you suggest we do? We're already pouring Billions in American Tax Dollars and weapons in there. They're our "Friends." There is nothing we can do. The poor man died for absolutely nothing. It is what it is.

"Libyan security team seem to have indicated to the protesters the building to which the American officials had been relocated,..."
Libyan doctor: U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens died of "severe asphyxia" - CBS News

With friends like the above.....

Is it possible that an elected administration should be responsible for a bit more foresight?

Or...is ideology involved....
...a certain anti-American ideology.

Let's ask Jeremiah Wright!

I am sorry but I dont buy into the policy of Ron Paul of saying I am sorry and sticking my head in the sand.

Ron Paul is not an 'Isolationist.' That's a lie that's been pushed by the usual suspects. He's actually in favor of the exact opposite. He fully supports Free & Fair Trade with all Nations. He just doesn't support endless meddling & War. And i for one truly respect and support his position.

Ron Paul is not an 'Isolationist.' That's a lie that's been pushed by the usual suspects. He's actually in favor of the exact opposite. He fully supports Free & Fair Trade with all Nations. He just doesn't support endless meddling & War. And i for one truly respect and support his position.
He is a isolationist. He gives lip service to free trade....Look I am not going to make you see this truth so I am not even going to try.... Let's just say I do not subscribe to the Paul policy of always blaming the USA for attack on US people.

Forum List

Back