ENOUGH....Time for Liberty....NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one afraid of an inanimate object, cupcake - you are.

If you are talking about guns, I have several myself. I'm not afraid of guns. I'm afraid of gun nuts.
So....

A.) You admit you're afraid and yet you're accusing others of that (vintage liberal)

B.) You own what you want to ban (vintage liberal)

You position perfectly sums up the idiocy that is liberalism. Accuse others of what you are guilty of and disgusting hypocrisy. Nice one, stupid.

Yes, I'm afraid of gun nuts who carry a gun to church. I don't lock and load when I go though. Who told you I want to ban guns? They lied to you.
Your votes....
I never voted to ban guns.
Sorry....I stand corrected...

You're stupid votes....

If you are talking about guns, I have several myself. I'm not afraid of guns. I'm afraid of gun nuts.
So....

A.) You admit you're afraid and yet you're accusing others of that (vintage liberal)

You position perfectly sums up the idiocy that is liberalism. Accuse others of what you are guilty of and disgusting hypocrisy. Nice one, stupid.

Yes, I'm afraid of gun nuts who carry a gun to church. I don't lock and load when I go though. Who told you I want to ban guns? They lied to you.
Your votes....

You're stupid votes....

When do you think I voted to ban guns, and why would you think that?

So....

Your votes....

You're stupid votes....

When do you think I voted to ban guns, and why would you think that?
I didn't know you were a Trump voter...good for you....

First of all - I'm willing to bet I currently own more firearms than you ever will.

Most likely only the ineffective and outdated firearms the government lets you "own."

Second - it's paper which laws are written on. Laws are not written on the firearm, you ignorant thug. I'm not going to resort to the liberal mantra of "might makes right". Tragic that you have.

Force maintains any stable ends.

To ignore that mantra is a grave mistake.

SYTFE still throwing a tantrum because I've exposed his precious little ideology for the evil, authoritarian fascist ideology that it is. Because he can't dispute the facts and he's scared stupid at the thought of losing his government gravy train, he's pitching a three week tantrum now. This might be a record. :lol:
Well Lard Lad, how are you going to get rid of liberals or liberalism, and you don't own anything, you told us that the govt. I voted for took everything away..
I never said I - or anyone else for that matter - would be taking anything away. Your reading comprehension illustrates why you've spent your life in minimum wage jobs. I've highlighted the keywords in the section above - please ask an adult for help.

Again...admitting you're afraid. Only one of us lives scared chief - and it sure as hell isn't me.

As far as banning guns - you said it with your liberal anti-gun rhetoric. You're the one who not only was ranting about guns here but also votes libtard.

So you are a member of a militia?
No. You continue to illustrate your severe illiteracy. That explains why you have to resort to raping children. Illiteracy is one of the main reasons that people like you resort to raping children - because you can't interact properly with adults and are unable to get grown, mature women into bed.

Here is your actual post:
When I was young I had sex with underage females, so.....

It was post #36

The collective armed citizenry constitutes the militia.

By fact of being a moral and good working class man with a firearm, you are a member of the militia.

quote-a-militia-when-properly-formed-are-in-fact-the-people-themselves-and-include-all-men-richard-henry-lee-55-82-37.jpg

Sorry, liberal children...it's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your fears. I'm sorry if the U.S. is just too "scary" for you. I'm sorry you live your lives like cowards - paranoid of an inanimate object. But as Patrick Henry said: "Give me liberty or give me death". If neither of those are acceptable to you - you're free to leave any time you want.

I'm sorry if words/speech are more than your fragile 'lil psyche could handle. Your "safe space" is your home. It's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your hyper-sensitive feelings. As George Washington said: "If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter". Liberals continue to prove that is true every day. If you can't handle the free flow of ideas, opinions, and thoughts - you're free to leave any time you want.

It's time to cure the cancer known as liberalism and restore liberty. NOW.

So you want to have more liberty by getting rid of a large part of how people think?
Interestingly enough - I said the exact opposite.

"If you can't handle the free flow of ideas, opinions, and thoughts - you're free to leave any time you want"

If your reading comprehension is that poor - perhaps you could ask an adult for help? It's your side of the aisle attempting to exterminate thought.

Actually, no you didn't. You said "It's time to cure the cancer known as liberalism and restore liberty."

That "cancer" as you put it, was the very force that got your those rights, that liberty and that freedom in the first place.

As for "your side of the aisle attempting to exterminate thought", I don't have a side of the aisle.

No. You continue to illustrate your severe illiteracy. That explains why you have to resort to raping children. Illiteracy is one of the main reasons that people like you resort to raping children - because you can't interact properly with adults and are unable to get grown, mature women into bed.

It was post #36

After reading your replies on here, you get to see a pattern. You've attacked everyone you've replied to. It seems rather typical of people on this forum to have the inability to get their point across without trying to attack the person they're replying to....

quite sad.

Again...admitting you're afraid. Only one of us lives scared chief - and it sure as hell isn't me.

As far as banning guns - you said it with your liberal anti-gun rhetoric. You're the one who not only was ranting about guns here but also votes libtard.

Dumbass. You gotta show at least one post where I said I wanted to ban guns. I know the NRA said everybody but gun nuts wanted to ban them, but they lied to you.

It was post #36

After reading your replies on here, you get to see a pattern. You've attacked everyone you've replied to. It seems rather typical of people on this forum to have the inability to get their point across without trying to attack the person they're replying to....

quite sad.
So quoting someone word-for-word is "attacking" in your mind? Vintage liberal "logic" there. I added a link so that everyone could see it for themselves chief. Speaking the truth and proving facts is only "attacking" in the mind of a liberal.

Dumbass. You gotta show at least one post where I said I wanted to ban guns. I know the NRA said everybody but gun nuts wanted to ban them, but they lied to you.
You cried about people wanting to be armed and you vote libtard. This is as insanely stupid as someone raving about their love for the NFL 24x7 and then denying they love football. :lol: :eusa_doh:

It was post #36

quite sad.
So quoting someone word-for-word is "attacking" in your mind? Vintage liberal "logic" there. I added a link so that everyone could see it for themselves chief. Speaking the truth and proving facts is only "attacking" in the mind of a liberal.

No.

You first, stupid.... liberals

It's a link to USMB dumb-ass.

I've already did. Apparently you were too fucking stupid to understand it. Now you're too afraid to click a fucking link (which just links to another thread here on USMB). I can't help you. Grow a pair or go away. I don't care either way frankly.

What kind of coward is deathly afraid to click a link? Clearly he has all of the technology skills of my great-grandmother.

God Almighty do liberals need to find another country. They are too scared to even use a mouse these days.

Do you seriously need me to explain what liberty means to you?

I said it, cupcake. You were too fuck'n stupid to understand it.

And on, and on, and on. Almost every post you include an insult. If you're not directly insulting someone you're insulting a group, or you're just plain attacking.

Why don't you chill out, try and explain your point like a decent human being who is interested in the subject they're talking about and wants to engage with other people?

You, like many others will simply start your response with some kind of put down, as if this somehow magnifies your point somehow. But it doesn't. It merely means you're putting the other person on the defensive, or the attack, and within a few posts it'll just end up in nonsense.

I get it, you're hiding behind a computer, you can't be physically punched or whatever, but that doesn't mean it's right, proper, correct, mature, sensible, etc to go around just trying to provoke people in every response, does it?

I support the second amendment but I don't think a mental patient or someone extremely screwed up should be handed a gun. It is against rationality.

What, exactly, do you support about the 2nd Amendment?

Do you support the right to carry arms or the right to be in the militia, when the term "bear arms" is mentioned?

I support the second amendment but I don't think a mental patient or someone extremely screwed up should be handed a gun. It is against rationality.

Do you support the right to carry arms or the right to be in the militia, when the term "bear arms" is mentioned?

I think sane people should be able to buy guns and the national guard is the militia.

I think sane people should be able to buy guns and the national guard is the militia.

But the militia isn't just the National Guard.

Sane people? Like those in prisons? Children? And what guns should they be able to buy?

You cried about people wanting to be armed and you vote libtard. This is as insanely stupid as someone raving about their love for the NFL 24x7 and then denying they love football. :lol: :eusa_doh:

The scenarios you build in your mind are quite amazing. I'm sure a psychiatrist could spend years trying to make sense of your reasoning patterns.

It was post #36

quite sad.
For someone that claims to be a Christian, you sure are a nasty one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back