Enough of this charade!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
When will Michele Obama declare her candidacy for President?

Kamala Harris is the new big moo obama.

Is that the same Kamala Harris who claimed she smoked pot in college while listening to Snoop Dog...years before Snoop Dog released his first album? Oopsies Kamala caught lying. She's Hillary 2.0, both phonies both make shit up that never happened. Tune in next week when Kamala claims to have landed under sniper fire.

Ever think maybe she has no want for it? Not every one aspires to such a thing. I do not know her mind but it is more than possible. Some people after a while grow weary of public service and at some point in time feel they have given enough. The job of President is not an easy one it tends to age people in an unnatural way.

Ever think maybe she has no want for it? Not every one aspires to such a thing. I do not know her mind but it is more than possible. Some people after a while grow weary of public service and at some point in time feel they have given enough. The job of President is not an easy one it tends to age people in an unnatural way.

She's not qualified for the job so it doesn't really matter. She's even less qualified than her idiot husband.

She's not qualified for the job so it doesn't really matter. She's even less qualified than her idiot husband.

I'm not talking about being qualified, just someone that comes across half way normal.

I'm not talking about being qualified, just someone that comes across half way normal.

No she doesn't meet that qualification either.

I reckon charisma is what I'm getting at here.

As much as I hate to admit it, she has some, compared to what is out there now.

I just can't believe they are serious with what is out there now is all.

Michelle won't run because if she did so it would risk to much exposer of what Mueller and Rosenstein have been trying to cover up. Notice how talk of Obama's wingman Holder running in 2020 has dropped of the radar...

I reckon charisma is what I'm getting at here.

As much as I hate to admit it, she has some, compared to what is out there now.

I just can't believe they are serious with what is out there now is all.

Let me put it this way, she's no more likeable than Hillary. Was that mean?

There are only two qualifications for the job...

1. natural born citizen

2. be 35 years old at least

She fits both.

Forum List

Back