Enjoy the internet while it is free...government will control it soon

Changing the subject, eh?

No, I'm not: And what is really funny is that you can't grasp that I'm not.

Can't deal with the fact that the REAL inventors of the internet support Gore?

No different than Hillary standing by her man, stupid.

Cerf was up to his neck in Global Crossings - he NEEDED Gore to bail that shitball out. What a shocker that he'd try to run cover for old fibbing al.

TYPICAL, when the tide turns against you, distract the people with an irrelevancy, the Nazi playbook through and through. What's next, genius? Poland going to attack us? :lol::lol::lol:

How funny that you think the tide turned, dummy.

Last edited:
I completely agree

You know Boo; I have some concerns that Time Warner or Comcast could set the QOS for Netflix very low to safeguard their absurd and over-priced on-demand offerings. IF they did that, I would cancel service and find another ISP.

That said, no one has suggest blocking sites or services - other than Ayranna Huffington's AOL.

This talk of blocking service is crap, and you know it. The whole thing revolves around tiered service, can providers offer a higher QOS to business for UC traffic? Offer a logical reason why they shouldn't be able to? I pay $2,700 a month for a DS3, why shouldn't I be guaranteed better QOS as part of the SLA than some shlub paying $14.95 for DSL Extreme?

Your position is as absurd as demanding that government force grocery stores sell fillet for the same price as ground chuck.

Logical. How about that because tiered pricing allows the big players, the ones with the deepest pockets the ability to reach customers easier and faster. Makes it awfully tough on the smaller competition to reach customers when they can't afford the bandwidth that the big boys can afford. That creates a marketplace that isn't based upon consumer choice and quality of product but whoever has the bigger pockets gets the customers. You want to talk about job killing, well that would be extremely detrimental to small business in this country who right now have a level playing field on the net with the big corporations.

I know corporate suckups like you don't care about small business and will bend over for whatever your corporate masters want. So keep fighting the good fight.

I think our Government should just spy on us 24/7,tell us what to think,tell us what to say,put more of us in Prison,start more Wars,and steal more of our hard-earned income. Oh wait,they're already doing all those things. When are people gonna learn? Less Government is the way forward.

Do do you think the net neutrality bill should have been defeated? Or should the GOP have gotten its way?

Let's be clear here; the Republicans passed a measure that would END the so-called "net neutrality" that gave the federal government, through the FCC, control of the traffic flowing over the private networks that form the backbone of the Internet. The fascist democrats are the one demanding federal control.

Standard Disclaimer: I don't give a fuck if you're ignoring me, stupid - I will still expose your idiocy for what it is.

which part of net neutrality allows the govenrment to control internet internet traffic?

do you have a link to an actual part of the law that allows them to do that?

It's funny, he talks about exposing my alleged stupidity. Yet makes stupid claims like the net neutrality regulations do exactly the opposite of what they actually do.

Forum List

Back