England Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa losers! Lampard sucks and Crouch is a joke plus your goalkeeper choked in the pk, got completely juked out of his jockstrap 3 times.

At least when Greece qualifies for something it wins, guess it will be 44 years now since the Brits have done shit.

YOU GUYS SUCK, ZITO ELLAS! EURO CUP CHAMPS '04, hey that was only two years ago not 40 LMFAO!

Once Rooney was given the red I knew it was all over for England. Without Beckham as well they were doomed. Their shots in the PK round made the Portuguese keeper look golden, and England's keeper might as well just have sat on the sideline sipping gatorade.

I was even more shocked to see Brazil get tossed by the frogs! IMO, looks like all Germany now.

OCA said:
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa losers! Lampard sucks and Crouch is a joke plus your goalkeeper choked in the pk, got completely juked out of his jockstrap 3 times.

At least when Greece qualifies for something it wins, guess it will be 44 years now since the Brits have done shit.

YOU GUYS SUCK, ZITO ELLAS! EURO CUP CHAMPS '04, hey that was only two years ago not 40 LMFAO!

tell me again how greece did in qualifying for WC 06?:rotflmao:

manu1959 said:
tell me again how greece did in qualifying for WC 06?:rotflmao:

Doesn't matter, we've still hoisted some sort of cup more recently than the Brits, in fact the English national team has not done shit for 40 years, Christ thats two generations!

jimnyc said:
Once Rooney was given the red I knew it was all over for England. Without Beckham as well they were doomed. Their shots in the PK round made the Portuguese keeper look golden, and England's keeper might as well just have sat on the sideline sipping gatorade.

I was even more shocked to see Brazil get tossed by the frogs! IMO, looks like all Germany now.

Fucking Brazilians were shocking, they looked drugged. If i'd had the chance I would've bet the farm on them winning.

jimnyc said:

I would call Rooney a facilitator. He does best improving another on the front. Having him alone on the front simply makes it frustrating for him... Whoever chose this (the coach) was a bit phooolish...

And now Beckham quits as captain...

BUEHLERTAL, Germany (AP) -- David Beckham quit as England captain Sunday, the morning after his team went out in the World Cup quarterfinals on penalties to Portugal.

A tearful Beckham, wearing a suit and tie, read a statement to a crowded news conference at England's training camp.

"I have lived the dream," he said. "I am extremely proud to have worn the armband and been captain of England and for that, I will always be grateful."

He stressed that he wanted to continue playing for the national team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=ap-wcup-beckhamquits&prov=ap&type=lgns

England had their chances, but in reality the better team won. I will be pulling for Portugal to win it all. Correct me if I am wrong, but don't they have a bit of Celtic blood in them?:dance:

I disagree Shepherd. On the day, England were better, had more chances etc, even with 10 men. I really wish FIFA would do something about the likes of Ronaldo trying to get people sent off and diving etc. It is a blight on the game, and if FIFA doesn't watch it, within the next 30 years I'd say basketball might start overtaking football as the world's most popular team sport. I know so many people now, who were ardent football fans, but get sick of all the bad sportsmanship.

That being said re England, they are just so crap at taking penalties it is unbelievable. Three tournaments in a row tossed out in penalty shootouts...

OCA said:
Doesn't matter, we've still hoisted some sort of cup more recently than the Brits, in fact the English national team has not done shit for 40 years, Christ thats two generations!

greece gets luck once and you are thumping your chest and tacking the piss.....classic

manu1959 said:
greece gets luck once and you are thumping your chest and tacking the piss.....classic

No luck involved my friend, its simply the fact that we've done something nationally in the last 40 years and you guys who are always so highly touted haven't done shit outside of champions league.....its funny really....us lowly Greeks who can't get shit done on the club level spank Portugal not once but twice, you guys? I believe you've lost to them twice in a row if i'm correct.

Forum List

Back