*England Begining To Open Eye's On Islam*

*Is This A Great In History Or What?*

• 2. *Could Be, But My Brian Only Functions Half Strenght*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. Fear and hatred keeps us safer.:clap2:
2. There is no time to get comforatble with Islam, we need to uproot Islam and ban Islam, and move Islam out.
3. Really its that simple.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Send them to the concentration camps, ey? I would fight and die to keep you and your fascist friends from implementing an American Holocaust. You may hang me, or send me to the death camps with them! :salute:

I think you are very confused and don't know what Fascism is. We don't do Death Camps here, if you haven't noticed. There is no Muslim here not safer from Injustice than in any Muslim Country. One Serious problem you have is the defense of the implementation of Sharia Law, in violation of Recognized Human Rights issues. You have no answer to that charge, because there is none. The Posters on this board that are defending Stoning Executions, have none either. Those are examples of Totalitarianism. I have Muslim friends too, Ishmael, it has nothing to do with the words you use when you pray, that is between you and God, it has to do with what you impose with the rest of us. As for Anarchy, Anarchy has one rule, and that is that there are no rules. I do not see Justice in that. Been there, done that. Just food for thought. Free Market, free Trade by consent is the purest form of exchange.

I'm not commenting on the current state of things, only what Fascists in this country would love to turn events into.

I don't defend Sharia Law, and I never said I supported it. Most Muslims I know don't support it's implementation either. As an Anarchist I don't accept anyone elses rule over me.

What have all your rules gotten you? You don't even follow them unless they're convenient. We all live in a state of chaos, Intense. The question is whether that chaos is made to serve humanity or the ruling class.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. You are so right, look at Egypt as an example, over 30% unemployed, money is scarce, inflation running rampant, poor are the majority, healthcare system unfounded, if you have no money, you have no healthcare, which describes 75% of Egypt's population.
2. Islam is a crime against humanity, and if you are in a Islamic country, welcome to hell.
3. And if people in free countries want what's in a Islamic country, then they can go to one, simple as that.
4. They will have to seek refugee status and aquire passage to the one they desire, and or we will have to get them there forceablly.
5. For the love of *FREEDOM* and *PEACE* to *ALL MEN*.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indonesia, Turkey, U.A.E... just an example of flourishing Islamic democracies. They've even been decieved by Western Capitalism.

Jews, Christians, Athiests... they live beside Muslims there in peace. Unlike in America, where if you don't hate some group of people you simply don't fit in.

1. I did suggested you go to Turkey, but after reading this I can say that Turkey, Indonesia and the UAE are too good for you, may I suggest you go to Syria?
2. A better fit me thinks.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Another wonderful characterisitic of Americans: the inability to seperate between foriegn countries.

Who is the President of Turkey?

That's what I thought you ignorant redneck, you. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

Well, seeing as you're such an expert on Islam... perhaps you can tell me the exact verses in the Qu'ran which orders it's followers to kill all non-Muslims.

I'm sure you'll find a vague verse that can be interpreted in whatever manner you like, and for that I have dozens of Bible verses which are just as easily translated to violent and vulgar ends.
I'm not the one finding vague verses and twisting them into edicts of death and destruction.

Look to the followers of Islam for that one.

Regardless of your protected, unproven views on what it is Muslims believe, I actually know Muslims. I am friends with them. I've been in their Mosques. I've read their Koran.

So I know what you're telling me is a lie.

1. Time is against everything Islam is, sooner or later, time will catch up, and time will be *up* for Islam.
2. If you read, and read the text of Islam and your conclusions are anything different than Osama's which it is not different, for you already said, you are an Anarchist, which puts you squarely n the *Anti-Christ*
3. Its really that simple, what ever you say, is a lie straight from hell.:evil:
4. You are a tool of Satan, and have no idea about this fact.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

I'm not the one finding vague verses and twisting them into edicts of death and destruction.

Look to the followers of Islam for that one.

Regardless of your protected, unproven views on what it is Muslims believe, I actually know Muslims. I am friends with them. I've been in their Mosques. I've read their Koran.

So I know what you're telling me is a lie.

1. Time is against everything Islam is, sooner or later, time will catch up, and time will be *up* for Islam.
2. If you read, and read the text of Islam and your conclusions are anything different than Osama's which it is not different, for you already said, you are an Anarchist, which puts you squarely n the *Anti-Christ*
3. Its really that simple, what ever you say, is a lie straight from hell.:evil:
4. You are a tool of Satan, and have no idea about this fact.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Christianity is due for expiration first. Just saying.
2. Christ was an Anarchist. Why the hell would you say Anarchists are "anti-christ"... you do realize that two words looking alike doesn't make them the same right? Mastication ring a bell?
3. Lovely.
4. There's no such thing as Satan. I"m sure it does make it easier to demonize your enemies as mythological incarnations of pure evil. But hey, as long as it keeps you from thinking too hard about it.

...and I excercise my second ammendment civil right.

:eusa_eh:

You're an anarchist, yet you would hide behind a civil right granted by an entity which by definition you prefer to abolish?

Oh, excuse me for not be grateful to a tryannical entity for "allowing" me to have something that's rightfully mine to begin with.

And so, this rightfully self-posessed civil liberty will be afforded you the world over?

Good luck.

Sorry bout that,

Actually Cameron differentiated between Islam as a religion and the extremist Islam politics. Islam, as a religion, is no different to any other religion. It is the extremist political views that Cameron feels we need to confront. And, he's right.

In the end they are one in the same. Even the so-called "moderate" Muslims demand things that go against the HEART of western society, stating its their religious beliefs. Cameron was trying to stay some what PC, but in the end its the "principles" and "directives" of Islam that always makes it a political thing!

Actually, that isn't true. Many Muslims just want to be able to practice their faith in peace. And rightly so. I listened to every word Cameron said, I don't need you to tell me what he was 'trying' to say. He was quite clear to anyone with an IQ over room temperature.

1. Okay *CG*, stop *grandstanding* what do *you* think he was, 'trying' to say?:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But this is a tough thread, in a tough world, with many tough breaks, and tough times for Islam on the horizon.
2. Its just the begining, and *Thank God* for it.:clap2::clap2:
3. England will impose some tough Laws, which Islam won't abide too.:evil:
4. Then tougher Laws will be made, and sooner rather than later, something will have to break.
5. And this will begin the transformation which is coming at the world from the horizon.
6. Its coming folks, its coming, and the atheists won't be able to throw themselves infront of this train to derail it.
7. They will be cut in half by the wheels that go round.
8. The Anarchists will go the same way as Islam, will end up on the same plane, in a one way ticket to ride out of *ALL FREE COUNTRIES*.
9. And or if the Atheists start some crap, for sure they will be dealt with, jail time works for them too, don't have to send them out really I guess.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But this is a tough thread, in a tough world, with many tough breaks, and tough times for Islam on the horizon.
4. Then tougher Laws will be made, and sooner rather than later, something will have to break.
5. And this will begin the transformation which is coming at the world from the horizon.
6. Its coming folks, its coming, and the atheists won't be able to throw themselves infront of this train to derail it.
8. The Anarchists will go the same way as Islam, will end up on the same plane, in a one way ticket to ride out of *ALL FREE COUNTRIES*.
9. And or if the Atheists start some crap, for sure they will be dealt with, jail time works for them too, don't have to send them out really I guess.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you want to send people to jail for not believing in God?

Religion at it's finest everyone. I hope you get a good look. This is why I'm an Athiest.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you want to send people to jail for not believing in God?

Religion at it's finest everyone. I hope you get a good look. This is why I'm an Athiest.

1. Don't act like a fool.
2. If you come out shooting people, trying to make some stance to help Muslims with your pea shooter, its off to jail with you dude.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

wow...it's loon versus loon... cool...

kinda like

spy-vs-spy.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. If you agree to go under the bridle of Islam, and don't support England's efforts, then I suggest you do just that, move to an Islamic country Jillian and Ropey.
2. Ropey in fact has to deal with Muslims seeing he lives in Israel, but him defending those who would cut his head off if he ever wandered into Gaza by accident, is simply amazing.
3. He is a Jew, who defends Arabs right to do evil to him.
4. What's that tell you about him?
5. He won't admit it, but this is indeed the truth.:evil:
6. The truth hurts Ropey, I really do like you, even more than yourself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. If you agree to go under the bridle of Islam, and don't support England's efforts, then I suggest you do just that, move to an Islamic country Jillian and Ropey.
2. Ropey in fact has to deal with Muslims seeing he lives in Israel, but him defending those who would cut his head off if every wandered into Gaza by accident, is simply amazing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So let me get this straight... If I don't think all Muslims should be deported, I should move to a Muslim country? You're a fucking joke.

Sorry bout that,

2. Ropey in fact has to deal with Muslims seeing he lives in Israel, but him defending those who would cut his head off if every wandered into Gaza by accident, is simply amazing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So let me get this straight... If I don't think all Muslims should be deported, I should move to a Muslim country? You're a fucking joke.

1. Butthead, are you jillian or ropey?
2. Damn you're dumb.
3. *Step off*r.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Oh, excuse me for not be grateful to a tryannical entity for "allowing" me to have something that's rightfully mine to begin with.

And so, this rightfully self-posessed civil liberty will be afforded you the world over?

Good luck.

Only if I excercize it. :Boom2:

That's the beauty of the United States of America and what makes it unique and, yes, the greatest nation on earth. By nature of your rightfully attained citizenship and its associative benefits, you are afforded certain liberties- civil as well as social.

Yet, you appear to believe that you can take your anarchist tendencies as well as your Islamic-leaning lifestyle and hap-hazardly incorporate them into an established framework for the purpose of usurping the stutus quo.

And in your attempt, you will in fact deny those liberties to your fellow citizens.

You are a piece of work.

Forum List

Back