*England Begining To Open Eye's On Islam*

*Is This A Great In History Or What?*

• 2. *Could Be, But My Brian Only Functions Half Strenght*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

You think Islam is the enemy?

Is Islam making you poor? Is Islam causing high unemployment? Is Islam devaluing your currency? How many of your family members have been killed because Islam denied your health insurance?
These are all things Islam does to their own people, and wants to do to others.

Based on what? Fox News Reports?

Have you ever been to the Middle East? Ever set foot in a Mosque? Ever gotten to know a Muslim family?

Or perhaps you're talking out of your ass about subjects you know nothing about, yet have managed to soak up all the fear and hatred you can.

1. Fear and hatred keeps us safer.:clap2:
2. There is no time to get comforatble with Islam, we need to uproot Islam and ban Islam, and move Islam out.
3. Really its that simple.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Islam is not "the enemy". But it is the breeding ground of the enemies of all that is non-Islam.

Well, seeing as you're such an expert on Islam... perhaps you can tell me the exact verses in the Qu'ran which orders it's followers to kill all non-Muslims.

I'm sure you'll find a vague verse that can be interpreted in whatever manner you like, and for that I have dozens of Bible verses which are just as easily translated to violent and vulgar ends.
I'm not the one finding vague verses and twisting them into edicts of death and destruction.

Look to the followers of Islam for that one.

Regardless of your protected, unproven views on what it is Muslims believe, I actually know Muslims. I am friends with them. I've been in their Mosques. I've read their Koran.

So I know what you're telling me is a lie.

Actually Cameron differentiated between Islam as a religion and the extremist Islam politics. Islam, as a religion, is no different to any other religion. It is the extremist political views that Cameron feels we need to confront. And, he's right.

In the end they are one in the same. Even the so-called "moderate" Muslims demand things that go against the HEART of western society, stating its their religious beliefs. Cameron was trying to stay some what PC, but in the end its the "principles" and "directives" of Islam that always makes it a political thing!

Actually, that isn't true. Many Muslims just want to be able to practice their faith in peace. And rightly so. I listened to every word Cameron said, I don't need you to tell me what he was 'trying' to say. He was quite clear to anyone with an IQ over room temperature.

Sorry bout that,

Have you ever been to the Middle East? Ever set foot in a Mosque? Ever gotten to know a Muslim family?

Or perhaps you're talking out of your ass about subjects you know nothing about, yet have managed to soak up all the fear and hatred you can.

2. There is no time to get comforatble with Islam, we need to uproot Islam and ban Islam, and move Islam out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Send them to the concentration camps, ey? I would fight and die to keep you and your fascist friends from implementing an American Holocaust. You may hang me, or send me to the death camps with them! :salute:

Sorry bout that,

Is Islam making you poor? Is Islam causing high unemployment? Is Islam devaluing your currency? How many of your family members have been killed because Islam denied your health insurance?

Fear and Hatred are corosive of human unity.

Islam is not "the enemy". But it is the breeding ground of the enemies of all that is non-Islam.

Well, seeing as you're such an expert on Islam... perhaps you can tell me the exact verses in the Qu'ran which orders it's followers to kill all non-Muslims.

I'm sure you'll find a vague verse that can be interpreted in whatever manner you like, and for that I have dozens of Bible verses which are just as easily translated to violent and vulgar ends.

1. No lets don't and say we did.
2. Lets not go get text from the koran, and scriptures from *The Holy Bible* and compare them.
3. I'm fine with saying, *Lets don't and just say we did*'
4. This isn't the religion heading, period!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

What exactly would you do in order to "force" people to assimilate??

Something tells me they'd rather deport, or exterminate. Depending on which is most convenient for their simplistic American sensibilities.

1. Deport will work.:clap2:
2. We know you want to get to allahs heaven and get them 72 virgins, whats that like three months of virgins or something, I guess after three months you will kill yourself again with suicide in the local market, and go to a higher heaven where there are perhaps twice as many virgins, 144, eh?:eek:
3. Then so forth, 288, 576,..etc, etc,..and so on and so forth???:eek:
4. Just know this, we will rid Islam from America, sooner or later, we will follow England's lead, might want to start planning where you are headed now?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indonesia, Turkey, U.A.E... just an example of flourishing Islamic democracies. They've even been decieved by Western Capitalism.
Ya, if only America was as great as Turkey:lol:

I'm not commenting on the relation between the United States and Turkey. But Turkey is a First World Country, and an Ally with the United States for many decades. It's certainly on par with most Western Countries, and close enough to the U.S. in general well-being.

Sorry bout that,

What exactly would you do in order to "force" people to assimilate??

Something tells me they'd rather deport, or exterminate. Depending on which is most convenient for their simplistic American sensibilities.

1. Deport will work.:clap2:
2. We know you want to get to allahs heaven and get them 72 virgins, whats that like three months of virgins or something, I guess after three months you will kill yourself again with suicide in the local market, and go to a higher heaven where there are perhaps twice as many virgins, 144, eh?:eek:
3. Then so forth, 288, 576,..etc, etc,..and so on and so forth???:eek:
4. Just know this, we will rid Islam from America, sooner or later, we will follow England's lead, might want to start planning where you are headed now?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Muslims do not believe 72 virgins await them in heaven. It's not in the Koran, it is not taught in Mosques. It is taught by a less than 1% minority of Islamic Fundamentalists in the middle east. But that is not Islam.

Bring it on. If you really want a war on your hands, go ahead and make Hitler's mistake. America will see it's last days when it takes the same course as Germany.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Fear and Hatred are corosive of human unity.

1. Yes, look at Detroit as an example.
2. Yes, again look at Detroit as an example.
3. Yes, again look at Detroit, no one has money, the people with money have left.
4. Give Islam time, and they will get their hands into health care here as well.
5. There is and can be no unity between Christians and Islam, as long as Islam follow's the teachings of Islam.
6. Fear and hatred are what keeps us free just a little longer till we determine how to get rid of Islam Muslims and its trappings.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I live in the suburbs of Detroit, and I can assure you with absolute resolve that our problems are due to Corporate greed and economic disaster, not the Muslims in Dearborn who are suffering along with the rest of us.

You are a bigot and a fascist. You are in the right country, and apparently the right state for your opinions to flourish. Edited the rest of us can rebuild this world with peaceful intentions.

1. You are a arab?
2. Or a convert?
3. Detroit's problems center around Islam, and Islam alone.:evil:
4. Good people like myself, have left, years ago, they brought their money and skills with them.:evil:
5. All to get away from people like you.:evil:
6. God bless you in your new home, which ever one you pick to immigrate too, may I suggest that you try Turkey?:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. You are so right, look at Egypt as an example, over 30% unemployed, money is scarce, inflation running rampant, poor are the majority, healthcare system unfounded, if you have no money, you have no healthcare, which describes 75% of Egypt's population.
2. Islam is a crime against humanity, and if you are in a Islamic country, welcome to hell.
3. And if people in free countries want what's in a Islamic country, then they can go to one, simple as that.
4. They will have to seek refugee status and aquire passage to the one they desire, and or we will have to get them there forceablly.
5. For the love of *FREEDOM* and *PEACE* to *ALL MEN*.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indonesia, Turkey, U.A.E... just an example of flourishing Islamic democracies. They've even been decieved by Western Capitalism.

Jews, Christians, Athiests... they live beside Muslims there in peace. Unlike in America, where if you don't hate some group of people you simply don't fit in.

1. No, we don't hate Islam without a cause, we have plenty of reasons, just for shits and grins, make some claims why we should love Islam.
2. We hated blacks so much we gave them *freedom*.
3. We gave them *civil rights* too, so much hate eh pal?
4. We have to hate Islam in order to rid Islam from our country.
5. And more and more people in America see what Islam is everyday.:clap2:
6. People are waking up, and I applaud them!:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes, look at Detroit as an example.
2. Yes, again look at Detroit as an example.
3. Yes, again look at Detroit, no one has money, the people with money have left.
4. Give Islam time, and they will get their hands into health care here as well.
5. There is and can be no unity between Christians and Islam, as long as Islam follow's the teachings of Islam.
6. Fear and hatred are what keeps us free just a little longer till we determine how to get rid of Islam Muslims and its trappings.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I live in the suburbs of Detroit, and I can assure you with absolute resolve that our problems are due to Corporate greed and economic disaster, not the Muslims in Dearborn who are suffering along with the rest of us.

You are a bigot and a fascist. You are in the right country, and apparently the right state for your opinions to flourish. Edited the rest of us can rebuild this world with peaceful intentions.

1. You are a arab?
2. Or a convert?
3. Detroit's problems center around Islam, and Islam alone.:evil:
4. Good people like myself, have left, years ago, they brought their money and skills with them.:evil:
5. All to get away from people like you.:evil:
6. God bless you in your new home, which ever one you pick to immigrate too, may I suggest that you try Turkey?:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I am white.
2. I am an Athiest.
3. No, they do not. I can tell you this from first-hand experience. Detroit is run by black Christians. You know nothing about what you speak.
4. I'm glad.
5. Like me? I am white, but I suppose the Athiest and Anarchist thing might get you all riled up. You should take a couple xanax and sit down, turn on Sean Hannity... relax.
6. Turkey is not Communist. In fact, it's a slave to America's imperialist, mercantalist whims. I'd sooner move to Sweden... but a las, I am averse to such cold weather.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. You are so right, look at Egypt as an example, over 30% unemployed, money is scarce, inflation running rampant, poor are the majority, healthcare system unfounded, if you have no money, you have no healthcare, which describes 75% of Egypt's population.
2. Islam is a crime against humanity, and if you are in a Islamic country, welcome to hell.
3. And if people in free countries want what's in a Islamic country, then they can go to one, simple as that.
4. They will have to seek refugee status and aquire passage to the one they desire, and or we will have to get them there forceablly.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jews, Christians, Athiests... they live beside Muslims there in peace. Unlike in America, where if you don't hate some group of people you simply don't fit in.

1. No, we don't hate Islam without a cause, we have plenty of reasons, just for shits and grins, make some claims why we should love Islam.
2. We hated blacks so much we gave them *freedom*.
3. We gave them *civil rights* too, so much hate eh pal?
4. We have to hate Islam in order to rid Islam from our country.
5. And more and more people in America see what Islam is everyday.:clap2:
6. People are waking up, and I applaud them!:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I don't think you should love Islam. I do think you should make judgements not based on complete bullshit. Hell, I don't "love" Islam. I have a general disdain for religion... but that doesn't stop me from tolerating it, accepting my Christian, Muslim, and one Jewish friend.
2. You GAVE them freedom? Don't make me laugh. :lol:
3. Another one of your generous deeds no doubt. You're such a giver. Honestly, somebody get this man a statue in honor of his outstanding humility.
4. Isn't that lovely. I hate bigotry, so we can rid it from our planet. That means you have to go bye-bye... I don't mean that as a threat, I mean when you finally turn 86 and have a hate-induced stroke, the world will be better off.
5. & 6. I'm not so sure. I tend to think of the majority of Americans as idiots (and I am proven right again and again), but I think sentiment towards Islam is changing for the better.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Send them to the concentration camps, ey? I would fight and die to keep you and your fascist friends from implementing an American Holocaust. You may hang me, or send me to the death camps with them! :salute:

1. So you wanna go to the death camps?:confused:
2. I've never mentioned, *death camps*.:confused:
3. And or hanging you or any Muslims.:cool:
4. You want to die or what?
5. I'm simply saying we deport you to lets say, Turkey, or somewhere.
6. No one is saying you gotta die here.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. So you wanna go to the death camps?:confused:
2. I've never mentioned, *death camps*.:confused:
3. And or hanging you or any Muslims.:cool:
4. You want to die or what?
5. I'm simply saying we deport you to lets say, Turkey, or somewhere.
6. No one is saying you gotta die here.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. No. I don't want there to be fascists or bigots, but there are. If you are sending my friends to death camps... I will fight and die, or be sent there myself if I am not killed in the battle.
2. That's the only solution you have if the Muslims won't go. Hitler tried to expell the Jews first, before he tried to exterminate them. Why not just skip the first step, be more efficient like a good little Fascist.
3. Firing squad then?
4. Of course not. Do you? My aim might be better. So may my Muslim brothers. (I want to be clear that this would be in self-defense)
5. This is my home. If you try to deport me, you will meet the same violent response. Self-Defense is Self-Defense, and I excercise my second ammendment civil right.
6. I'd rather die where I was born.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Better question to you, have you been to COMMUNIST country, have talked to people who used to live in a communist country or have you talked to someone who lived the USSR?

I guarantee a young moron like you hasn't, otherwise you wouldn't support the EVIL communist cause!

If there were a communist country, I would gladly move there. As I am an Anarchist, I have no interest in Fascist countries like the old Soviet Union or modern day China.

How old do you think I am? And how do you know communism is evil? Because it fights for the working man, the poor, the middle-class, the destitute and downtrodden? Or is it evil because it believes in equality, fairness, and unity? I suppose our greatest evil is in not being racists, bigots, homophobes, or gullible idiots who would rather watch American Idol than even look up the definition of critical thinking.

1. This is what Islam is teaching you, you want turmoil like *ALL* of Islam, look at the middle east right now, *turmoil* describes it, you said yourself, your an *Anarchrist*, you hate Christ, and love turmoil, which is *Anti-Christ*.:evil:
2. Another justifiable reason, *you gotta go* and everyone like you!!!:evil:
3. You see we are a Christian Nation, like England, we believe in Jesus Christ, and where Jesus Christ is preached and taught, people mostly live in peace.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think you are very confused and don't know what Fascism is. We don't do Death Camps here, if you haven't noticed. There is no Muslim here not safer from Injustice than in any Muslim Country. One Serious problem you have is the defense of the implementation of Sharia Law, in violation of Recognized Human Rights issues. You have no answer to that charge, because there is none. The Posters on this board that are defending Stoning Executions, have none either. Those are examples of Totalitarianism. I have Muslim friends too, Ishmael, it has nothing to do with the words you use when you pray, that is between you and God, it has to do with what you impose with the rest of us. As for Anarchy, Anarchy has one rule, and that is that there are no rules. I do not see Justice in that. Been there, done that. Just food for thought. Free Market, free Trade by consent is the purest form of exchange.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I did suggested you go to Turkey, but after reading this I can say that Turkey, Indonesia and the UAE are too good for you, may I suggest you go to Syria?
2. A better fit me thinks.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Better question to you, have you been to COMMUNIST country, have talked to people who used to live in a communist country or have you talked to someone who lived the USSR?

I guarantee a young moron like you hasn't, otherwise you wouldn't support the EVIL communist cause!

If there were a communist country, I would gladly move there. As I am an Anarchist, I have no interest in Fascist countries like the old Soviet Union or modern day China.

How old do you think I am? And how do you know communism is evil? Because it fights for the working man, the poor, the middle-class, the destitute and downtrodden? Or is it evil because it believes in equality, fairness, and unity? I suppose our greatest evil is in not being racists, bigots, homophobes, or gullible idiots who would rather watch American Idol than even look up the definition of critical thinking.

1. This is what Islam is teaching you, you want turmoil like *ALL* of Islam, look at the middle east right now, *turmoil* describes it, you said yourself, your an *Anarchrist*, you hate Christ, and love turmoil, which is *Anti-Christ*.:evil:
2. Another justifiable reason, *you gotta go* and everyone like you!!!:evil:
3. You see we are a Christian Nation, like England, we believe in Jesus Christ, and where Jesus Christ is preached and taught, people mostly live in peace.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

lol... angry much. :lol:

1. I'm not a Muslim. I don't believe in the teachings of the Koran, though I respect it. I feel the same way about the Bible and Chrisitianity. I love Jesus Christ... he was a great Anarcho-Communist leader. Anarchy is Unity, Government is Civil War. That is turmoil, turmoil between the working people and the rich, powerful rulers who try to divide us... and therefore conquer us.
2. So much hatred. You are not a Christian.
3. It's easy to live in peace when your armies are marching all over the non-Christian world.

Forum List

Back