*England Begining To Open Eye's On Islam*

*Is This A Great In History Or What?*

• 2. *Could Be, But My Brian Only Functions Half Strenght*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

You think Islam is the enemy?

Is Islam making you poor? Is Islam causing high unemployment? Is Islam devaluing your currency? How many of your family members have been killed because Islam denied your health insurance?
These are all things Islam does to their own people, and wants to do to others.

1. You are so right, look at Egypt as an example, over 30% unemployed, money is scarce, inflation running rampant, poor are the majority, healthcare system unfounded, if you have no money, you have no healthcare, which describes 75% of Egypt's population.
2. Islam is a crime against humanity, and if you are in a Islamic country, welcome to hell.
3. And if people in free countries want what's in a Islamic country, then they can go to one, simple as that.
4. They will have to seek refugee status and aquire passage to the one they desire, and or we will have to get them there forceablly.
5. For the love of *FREEDOM* and *PEACE* to *ALL MEN*.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Is Islam making you poor? Is Islam causing high unemployment? Is Islam devaluing your currency? How many of your family members have been killed because Islam denied your health insurance?

Fear and Hatred are corosive of human unity.

Islam is not "the enemy". But it is the breeding ground of the enemies of all that is non-Islam.

1. Another innocent bystander who requires a building to fall on them before they understand the truth about Islam.
2. By default, if Islam is the breeding ground for our enemies, then Islam is the enemy of us all.
3. I would expect a child of three would understand that.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Too little and too late. They are already entrenched in the western secular nations and growing. Unless the western governments are willing to stand up the bleeding-heart liberals and ACLU types and ultimately suspend their own freedoms long enough to round up the Islamists and force them out of their countries, they're all headed toward becoming Islamic states. It's just a matter of time.
The Canadian government sent its mounties out to the mosques in their country to ascertain how many of them were preaching hardline/extremist views. The result of their study: The mounties said that the figure was 85%of the mosques were doing such.
Bottom line, our very freedoms are being used against us and the Islamists are laughing about it all the way to and from their mosques. If the governments aren't willing to do anything about it, then there must be a civil war. Any less and all is eventually lost.

i know that at least one of the rightwingnut blogs has said that. but i'm wondering...where is a credible link for the assertion that the canadian mounties said that 85% of mosques were radical.

1. ^ A canidate for having a building fall upon her.
2. An *Eternal Optimist* that everythings fine, everythings wonderful with Islam.
3. A person who is dangerous to us all, all of us who are not Muslims, for she is in bed with Islam, not even knowing it.
4. More or less making babies for Islam.
5. *Checkmate*!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

What changes in law are being proposed?

1. Don't know yet, but at least they are finally opening their eye's which is *HUGE*!!!:clap2:
2. Lets hope they can pass some laws to ban Islam within England's borders, through out the world, and lets hope we adopt those same laws.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Actually Cameron differentiated between Islam as a religion and the extremist Islam politics. Islam, as a religion, is no different to any other religion. It is the extremist political views that Cameron feels we need to confront. And, he's right.

1. Sorry CG, you can't diifferfntiate between the two, its one and the same, although they would like you to believe there was a division, there is not.:evil:
2. Its a ploy thats worked throughout the decades, and has led to many host nations being run over with Islam, Turkey being the biggest.
3. The problem will not go away until Islam goes away, really it is that simple.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

What changes in law are being proposed?

The Prime Minister pledged to end all public funding for groups which give succour to extremist views. And he called for action to ban extremists from radicalising young people in universities, prisons and internet chat rooms.

Downing Street last night declined to name the groups Mr Cameron is referring to. But controversial organisations which have received state funding in the past include Hizb-ut-Tahrir and the Muslim Council of Britain.

Read more: David Cameron: Stop tolerating Islamic extremists and respect British 'core values' | Mail Online

1. It is a start, but it would be futile at best, which would indeed be uneffective.:evil:
2. Ban Islam, its that easy.
3. When England does it, the whole *Free World* will follow.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

I'm impressed with Cameron. I usually view British leaders as being pretty wimpy & whiny characters for the most part. Looks like Cameron may be changing my views though. The British Left refused to force assimilation on their Immigrants. Multiculturalism without assimilation just doesn't work in the end. Most of Britain's recent Immigrants have no loyalty at all to Great Britain. Their Citizenship requirements are very sub-par to say the least. Great Britian has simply lost their identity. Good to see some in Great Britain are waking up though. Multiculturalism has become a miserable failure in all of Western Europe. Great Britain and others in Western Europe have proven conclusively that Multiculturalism without assimilation is a recipe for disaster. I just hope the U.S. is paying attention. Are we assimilating our Immigrants? Something to ponder i guess. Kudos to Mr. Cameron though.

1. Great Post!
2. Agreed.
3. We do need to keep a close eye on how England deals with this.
4. And do our best to build on whatever they do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

I'm impressed with Cameron. I usually view British leaders as being pretty wimpy & whiny characters for the most part. Looks like Cameron may be changing my views though. The British Left refused to force assimilation on their Immigrants. Multiculturalism without assimilation just doesn't work in the end. Most of Britain's recent Immigrants have no loyalty at all to Great Britain. Their Citizenship requirements are very sub-par to say the least. Great Britian has simply lost their identity. Good to see some in Great Britain are waking up though. Multiculturalism has become a miserable failure in all of Western Europe. Great Britain and others in Western Europe have proven conclusively that Multiculturalism without assimilation is a recipe for disaster. I just hope the U.S. is paying attention. Are we assimilating our Immigrants? Something to ponder i guess. Kudos to Mr. Cameron though.

You're like a fucking cushion! You bear the imprint of the last arse that sat on you!

In a another thread you kept repeating what a whimp David Cameron is! Just goes to prove how much weight any post made by you carries!

1. What do you think about the topic, starting a pie fight isn't unlike you, but refrain from doing it in my threads, or I shall fall on you like a ton of bricks.:evil:
2. Don't get into personal attacks, just make your views known, and move along.
3. If you disagree with some one in my thread, you don't have to throw a shit fit.:evil:
4. Now, post an opinion, about this topic, or, *step off*.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Too little and too late. They are already entrenched in the western secular nations and growing. Unless the western governments are willing to stand up the bleeding-heart liberals and ACLU types and ultimately suspend their own freedoms long enough to round up the Islamists and force them out of their countries, they're all headed toward becoming Islamic states. It's just a matter of time.
The Canadian government sent its mounties out to the mosques in their country to ascertain how many of them were preaching hardline/extremist views. The result of their study: The mounties said that the figure was 85%of the mosques were doing such.
Bottom line, our very freedoms are being used against us and the Islamists are laughing about it all the way to and from their mosques. If the governments aren't willing to do anything about it, then there must be a civil war. Any less and all is eventually lost.

i know that at least one of the rightwingnut blogs has said that. but i'm wondering...where is a credible link for the assertion that the canadian mounties said that 85% of mosques were radical.

I agree I want to see a creditable citation, because its scary if true. However, I don't doubt it anymore.

Sorry bout that,

You're like a fucking cushion! You bear the imprint of the last arse that sat on you!

In a another thread you kept repeating what a whimp David Cameron is! Just goes to prove how much weight any post made by you carries!

What part of "Kudos to Mr. Cameron" do you not understand? He actually sounded quite brave & reasonable. I give credit where credit is due. However i still stand by my views of most British leaders. They do tend to be quite wimpy & whiny for the most part. Cameron may be changing my views though. We'll see.

1. They have to get serious about refraining Islam within theri borders, seeing they can't deal with the strain of Islams lazyness, sucking the *free stuff* dry, birthing babies by the dozens and not paying the hospitals, food stamps for all Muslims, free housing for all Muslims, other *free services*, you would be amazed.
2. Evrything Islam is doing is killing England from within.
3. They are starting to have their eye's opened wide, and its a good thing that they are, for the benefit of the, *World*.
4. England is still the center of *Human Progress For Free People of the World*:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually Cameron differentiated between Islam as a religion and the extremist Islam politics. Islam, as a religion, is no different to any other religion. It is the extremist political views that Cameron feels we need to confront. And, he's right.

In the end they are one in the same. Even the so-called "moderate" Muslims demand things that go against the HEART of western society, stating its their religious beliefs. Cameron was trying to stay some what PC, but in the end its the "principles" and "directives" of Islam that always makes it a political thing!

Based on what? Fox News Reports?

Have you ever been to the Middle East? Ever set foot in a Mosque? Ever gotten to know a Muslim family?

Or perhaps you're talking out of your ass about subjects you know nothing about, yet have managed to soak up all the fear and hatred you can.

Islam is not "the enemy". But it is the breeding ground of the enemies of all that is non-Islam.

Well, seeing as you're such an expert on Islam... perhaps you can tell me the exact verses in the Qu'ran which orders it's followers to kill all non-Muslims.

I'm sure you'll find a vague verse that can be interpreted in whatever manner you like, and for that I have dozens of Bible verses which are just as easily translated to violent and vulgar ends.

Have you ever been to the Middle East? Ever set foot in a Mosque? Ever gotten to know a Muslim family?

Or perhaps you're talking out of your ass about subjects you know nothing about, yet have managed to soak up all the fear and hatred you can.

Better question to you, have you been to COMMUNIST country, have talked to people who used to live in a communist country or have you talked to someone who lived the USSR?

I guarantee a young moron like you hasn't, otherwise you wouldn't support the EVIL communist cause!

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes, look at Detroit as an example.
2. Yes, again look at Detroit as an example.
3. Yes, again look at Detroit, no one has money, the people with money have left.
4. Give Islam time, and they will get their hands into health care here as well.
5. There is and can be no unity between Christians and Islam, as long as Islam follow's the teachings of Islam.
6. Fear and hatred are what keeps us free just a little longer till we determine how to get rid of Islam Muslims and its trappings.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I live in the suburbs of Detroit, and I can assure you with absolute resolve that our problems are due to Corporate greed and economic disaster, not the Muslims in Dearborn who are suffering along with the rest of us.

You are a bigot and a fascist. You are in the right country, and apparently the right state for your opinions to flourish. Edited the rest of us can rebuild this world with peaceful intentions.

Sorry bout that,

1. You are so right, look at Egypt as an example, over 30% unemployed, money is scarce, inflation running rampant, poor are the majority, healthcare system unfounded, if you have no money, you have no healthcare, which describes 75% of Egypt's population.
2. Islam is a crime against humanity, and if you are in a Islamic country, welcome to hell.
3. And if people in free countries want what's in a Islamic country, then they can go to one, simple as that.
4. They will have to seek refugee status and aquire passage to the one they desire, and or we will have to get them there forceablly.
5. For the love of *FREEDOM* and *PEACE* to *ALL MEN*.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indonesia, Turkey, U.A.E... just an example of flourishing Islamic democracies. They've even been decieved by Western Capitalism.

Jews, Christians, Athiests... they live beside Muslims there in peace. Unlike in America, where if you don't hate some group of people you simply don't fit in.

Well, seeing as you're such an expert on Islam... perhaps you can tell me the exact verses in the Qu'ran which orders it's followers to kill all non-Muslims.

I'm sure you'll find a vague verse that can be interpreted in whatever manner you like, and for that I have dozens of Bible verses which are just as easily translated to violent and vulgar ends.
I'm not the one finding vague verses and twisting them into edicts of death and destruction.

Look to the followers of Islam for that one.

Better question to you, have you been to COMMUNIST country, have talked to people who used to live in a communist country or have you talked to someone who lived the USSR?

I guarantee a young moron like you hasn't, otherwise you wouldn't support the EVIL communist cause!

If there were a communist country, I would gladly move there. As I am an Anarchist, I have no interest in Fascist countries like the old Soviet Union or modern day China.

How old do you think I am? And how do you know communism is evil? Because it fights for the working man, the poor, the middle-class, the destitute and downtrodden? Or is it evil because it believes in equality, fairness, and unity? I suppose our greatest evil is in not being racists, bigots, homophobes, or gullible idiots who would rather watch American Idol than even look up the definition of critical thinking.

Forum List

Back