P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The idiotic premise of their "impeachment" aside - I absolutely love this. Where were these anti-American communists when Barack Obama was sitting in the White House? I'd love to see conservatives and progressives come together on something like this to hold all presidents accountable.

Brock’s group claims to have more than 20,000 hours of video, 289 candidate research books, and the largest available archive of Trump research in the Democratic Party. Within weeks of the election, Bridge launched a “Trump War Room,” which has already scrutinized Trump’s transition team and will continue to watch the personnel, policies, and practices of the administration.

The “state-of-the-art Trump War Room” will strive to “uncover details of Trump’s affection for Russia and Putin.” They are tracking Trump’s foreign and domestic business partners, construction projects in foreign countries, and negotiations on potential future projects that he “could use to put personal profit ahead of our national security.”

Confidential David Brock Memo: Defeat Trump Through Impeachment

The idiotic premise of their "impeachment" aside - I absolutely love this. Where were these anti-American communists when Barack Obama was sitting in the White House? I'd love to see conservatives and progressives come together on something like this to hold all presidents accountable.

Brock’s group claims to have more than 20,000 hours of video, 289 candidate research books, and the largest available archive of Trump research in the Democratic Party. Within weeks of the election, Bridge launched a “Trump War Room,” which has already scrutinized Trump’s transition team and will continue to watch the personnel, policies, and practices of the administration.

The “state-of-the-art Trump War Room” will strive to “uncover details of Trump’s affection for Russia and Putin.” They are tracking Trump’s foreign and domestic business partners, construction projects in foreign countries, and negotiations on potential future projects that he “could use to put personal profit ahead of our national security.”

One has to love how short the Dimz memories are.

Remember how long they bitched, cried and complained about all the money Bill Clinton's impeachment took and cost?

Remember that it all actually started with Clinton's shady/ criminal "white water" real estate deals?

Remember how Clinton actually was impeached but the Senate decided his crimes were not severe enough to remove him from office?

Remember how the snowflakes were so OUTRAGED about all the money and time wasted, before, during and after?

<grinning>

Oh man...

Those were some good times.

Don't you want Trump to be held responsible for his illegal actions?

Gee....ya think?!? :eusa_doh:

It's just such a damn shame that you and your progressive pals would and did do anything to deny and cover up Obama's ridiculous illegal actions.

lol they're just insane and so self-absorbed and conceited they can't grasp that they have less than zero credibility any more, especially Brock. They constantly lied and distorted and peddled fake news throughout the election cycle, and will never be taken seriously again. They're pathetic, and so is the base they pander to, completely out of touch with reality. This election cycle was the last gasp for media controlling the narratives and being indispensable to winning for the establishment.

It's just such a damn shame that you and your progressive pals would and did do anything to deny and cover up Obama's ridiculous illegal actions.

Obama was under scrutiny from his first day, and every day of his presidency. You think that precedent should stop now? Trump issued in a much cruder, more confrontational era. It's what you wanted. Suck it up and quit whining you big baby.

Obama was under scrutiny from his first day, and every day of his presidency. You think that precedent should stop now? Trump issued in a much cruder, more confrontational era. It's what you wanted. Suck it up and quit whining you big baby.
Whining? I just said I support this and I proposed expanding it. You may just be the single dumbest person in the world. :lol:

See what I mean? Utterly clueless and irrelevant, and they can't stand it.

Do provide us with a list of those who will vote for impeachment. lol ... let's do a head count.

Forum List

Back