The KKK racists that beat John Lewis in the 1960s were Democrats, isn't it Ironic, don'tcha think?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
KKK in the 1960s were largely Democrats, some even running for public office as Democrats, such as convicted murderer, Byron De La Beckwith, Jr.

This is interesting about what John Lewis said on Meet the Press last week.

On "Meet the Press" he stated:

"It will be the first one that I miss since I've been in Congress," he said. "You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right."

Odd...this was the statement from Lewis' director of communications:

"Rep. Lewis also missed one other inauguration, the first inauguration of President George W. Bush," said the statement from Lewis’ communications director, Brenda Jones. "His absence at that time was also a form of dissent. He did not believe the outcome of that election, including the controversies around the results in Florida and the unprecedented intervention of the U.S. Supreme Court, reflected a free, fair and open democratic process."
Odd that Lewis would lie about something so easily verifiable, or is his director of communication the one who lied and Lewis actually did go to the 2001 inauguration?

Last edited:
Yep, and I keep thinking, what did the Dems promise/pay him to turn his back on what they actually had done to him.

And he did skip it as well.
KKK in the 1960s were largely Democrats, some even running for public office as Democrats, such as convicted murderer, Byron De La Beckwith, Jr.

This is interesting about what John Lewis said on Meet the Press last week.

On "Meet the Press" he stated:

"It will be the first one that I miss since I've been in Congress," he said. "You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right."

Odd...this was the statement from Lewis' director of communications:

"Rep. Lewis also missed one other inauguration, the first inauguration of President George W. Bush," said the statement from Lewis’ communications director, Brenda Jones. "His absence at that time was also a form of dissent. He did not believe the outcome of that election, including the controversies around the results in Florida and the unprecedented intervention of the U.S. Supreme Court, reflected a free, fair and open democratic process."
Odd that Lewis would lie about something so easily verifiable, or is his director of communication the one who lied and Lewis actually did go to the 2001 inauguration.

So if he did not attend the 2001 inauguration because he claimed Bush was not a legitimate POTUS, he lied on Meet the Press.

So sad that such an iconic Democratic politician so blatantly lied.

You know he was one of the freedom riders and severely beaten by state troopers on the order of Dem governor Wallace. They fractured his skull. Maybe it affected his memory.

You know he was one of the freedom riders and severely beaten by state troopers on the order of Dem governor Wallace. They fractured his skull. Maybe it affected his memory.

Perhaps.

Odd that he would remember being there when he was not. It's not that he forgot, he apparently hallucinated attending the 2001 inauguration.

Last edited:
Yep, and I keep thinking, what did the Dems promise/pay him to turn his back on what they actually had done to him.
The person who beat Lewis and many others were WHITE men.It does not matter what party.
There are more Republican racists today that are racists but there are plenty of Democrat white male racists. What they have in common is they voted for Trump.

The person who beat Lewis and many others were WHITE men.It does not matter what party.
There are more Republican racists today that are racists but there are plenty of Democrat white male racists. What they have in common is they voted for Trump.

Those 3000 KKK members in America today are really causing a stir. They must love the press coverage they are getting.

So if he did not attend the 2001 inauguration because he claimed Bush was not a legitimate POTUS, he lied on Meet the Press.

He probably forgot .

You want a lie ? Trump saying he would release his taxes after the audit is done. Now kelly Ann says he won't be releasing his taxes at all . Now that's a lie !

He probably forgot .

You want a lie ? Trump saying he would release his taxes after the audit is done. Now kelly Ann says he won't be releasing his taxes at all . Now that's a lie !

The real lie is watching you far left drones support the fascism of Obama and the far left!

White House's Fox News Boycott Attempt Prompts Network Revolt [UPDATED] | The Huffington Post

Stockholm syndrome. Think about it. It makes perfect sense.

It's a shame Lewis didn't attend. The Obamas may have been the only minorities in the entire crowd because Trump is racist.

lol at this tired old garbage. nobody believes your narrative. that's why you have to post it so often.

Lewis had better be careful. Those Trump/Hitler concentration camps should be open very soon.

Did the snowflakes tell us specifically when the Trump/Hitler camps will open? I just assumed it was Day 1 of his term due to the hysterical behavior of snowflakes.

Forum List

Back