End of Fani's career?.... may be...

Lying under oath will get any lawyer disbarred... and she and Wade did that...

That would be true if it was any other case going on but it seems when its about TRUMP, all the normal rules no matter apply. Because we have to nail that defendant!

Merchant is testifying in front of the state senate committee today and the truth is spilling out about Fani and her boyfriend... they could both be selling cars in a week... I told you libs to not count on this lawfare to work and not to even think it could...
All it has done is make Trump stronger and it keeps him in the news...

Nah.

Team Trump probably has not brought enough evidence to the table.

“Every Georgia case that has addressed the issue has reached the same conclusion: in order to authorize a trial court to disqualify an elected district attorney, an actual conflict of interest must be proven,” the state wrote, adding, “No prosecutor in this state has ever been disqualified on the appearance of a conflict.” - MSNBC

That would be true if it was any other case going on but it seems when its about TRUMP, all the normal rules no matter apply. Because we have to nail that defendant!
Well allow me to alleviate your confusion.

“Every Georgia case that has addressed the issue has reached the same conclusion: in order to authorize a trial court to disqualify an elected district attorney, an actual conflict of interest must be proven,” the state wrote, adding, “No prosecutor in this state has ever been disqualified on the appearance of a conflict.”

That's the rule for everyone. Are you suggesting we don't follow the rules, to the benefit of the orange pile of shit?

I think you are.

Well allow me to alleviate your confusion.

“Every Georgia case that has addressed the issue has reached the same conclusion: in order to authorize a trial court to disqualify an elected district attorney, an actual conflict of interest must be proven,” the state wrote, adding, “No prosecutor in this state has ever been disqualified on the appearance of a conflict.”

That's the rule for everyone. Are you suggesting we don't follow the rules, to the benefit of the orange pile of shit?

I think you are.

refer to post #44

Nah.

Team Trump probably has not brought enough evidence to the table.

“Every Georgia case that has addressed the issue has reached the same conclusion: in order to authorize a trial court to disqualify an elected district attorney, an actual conflict of interest must be proven,” the state wrote, adding, “No prosecutor in this state has ever been disqualified on the appearance of a conflict.” - MSNBC
Team Trump has zero to do with this... Fani and Wade stepped in a pile of crap and can't get it off their shoes...

Nathan Wade was paid more than three times per hour what other outside attorneys are paid for government work in Georgia. He billed and was paid more than $700,000 and spent much of it on Fani.

It was Fani paying him, even though the taxpayers of Georgia footed the bill. She used funds in violation of laws that she claimed she did not have to follow because she is an elected politician, or as she puts it, "a constitutional officer."

To verify this:

Wait, so you believe in something, but have no good evidence for the truth of it.

That tracks.
I watched the hearing today and the court preceding the other day... you have not so I'm not going to argue with someone who is not up to speed with what is taking place... The judge will have his decision by the end of the week...

I watched the hearing today and the court preceding the other day... you have not so I'm not going to argue with someone who is not up to speed with what is taking place... The judge will have his decision by the end of the week...
Yet you can't present a shred of evidence.

Weird!

It's like you are just making stuff up.

Nathan Wade was paid more than three times per hour what other outside attorneys are paid for government work in Georgia. He billed and was paid more than $700,000 and spent much of it on Fani.

It was Fani paying him, even though the taxpayers of Georgia footed the bill. She used funds in violation of laws that she claimed she did not have to follow because she is an elected politician, or as she puts it, "a constitutional officer."

To verify this:

None of that was proven about being given money by Wade that, in fact, Willis paid back in cash.

You suck at this.

Forum List

Back