End of COVID-19?

Fau Chi’s influenza paper was published (as [italics]) the Tongguan miners were going into the hospital.

But Fau Chi’s specialty, HIV-1, was credibly questioned by ivermectin by this Australian study, which would explain U.S. democrat-controlled media suppression of its capabilities, and closer to the truth of the matter:

Asutralia / Ivermectin / SARS-CoV-2
’....Originally identified as an inhibitor of interaction between HIV-1 integrase and the importin alpha-beta1 heterodimer responsible for integrase nuclear import.’

Now, when one tracks importin, above, one comes to David Baltimore’s study from 1994, which persona links to the COVID-19 lab leak theory:
David Baltimore, et al
’importin.’

David Baltimore / Wuhan Lab Leak Theory
’....COVID-19 Lab Leak Theory.’

Baltimore seems to think that the furin cleavage site’s arginines are suspicious, though we’ve not much problem with that considering that arginine sports the highest isoelectric point of any amino acid. What the hell is there left to do when you’re a virus in a copper mine?

It’s interesting that Baltimore’s Rag-1 importin binding implicates the arrest of T- and B-cell maturation while ivermectin interferes with importin. Edward Hooper may have mentioned David Baltimore in his book, The River: A Journey to the Source of HIV/AIDS.

I suggest they push it along with the masks and the vaccines and to prevent future infections. Seriously? I needed to explain that to you. And you’re wrong. On average people gained 29 pounds during the pandemic that is a disastrous when COVId kills fat people at a much higher rate than fit people. Why can’t the CDC do both? If I were running it, I would.
In an epidemic, the message must focus on the primary means of controlling the epidemic. If you throw in things like diet and physical fitness, you're going off message. You have to stick with the primary means of prevention and repeat it over and over. It's the same principal whether you're selling vaccinations, cars, soap, or politicians.

In an epidemic, the message must focus on the primary means of controlling the epidemic. If you throw in things like diet and physical fitness, you're going off message. You have to stick with the primary means of prevention and repeat it over and over. It's the same principal whether you're selling vaccinations, cars, soap, or politicians.
Except this pandemic kills fatsos at a much higher rate and the CDC guidelines caused people to gain 29 pounds on average. You find that OK?

Fine. You're entitled to your opinion.

Except this pandemic kills fatsos at a much higher rate and the CDC guidelines caused people to gain 29 pounds on average. You find that OK?

Fine. You're entitled to your opinion.
Being physical fit helps you fight out and recover from almost all infectious diseases.

Being physical fit helps you fight out and recover from almost all infectious diseases.
You are just trolling now. I have shown you data that COVID kills those with a BMI over 20 at a 40% higher rate and BMI over 40 at a 90% higher rate. You keep spewing the same dogma. It is tiresome as you refuse to acknowledge that the CDC has done a terrible job in communicating with the masses of how we should handle this crisis. Gaining 29 pounds on average per person is the exact opposite of what we should have done.

Ignorance that you possess many share and that is frightening.

You are just trolling now. I have shown you data that COVID kills those with a BMI over 20 at a 40% higher rate and BMI over 40 at a 90% higher rate. You keep spewing the same dogma. It is tiresome as you refuse to acknowledge that the CDC has done a terrible job in communicating with the masses of how we should handle this crisis. Gaining 29 pounds on average per person is the exact opposite of what we should have done.

Ignorance that you possess many share and that is frightening.
Thanks for providing evidence to support my statement, "Being physical fit helps you fight out and recover from almost all infectious diseases".

Thanks for providing evidence to support my statement, "Being physical fit helps you fight out and recover from almost all infectious diseases".
Never said physically fit. I said not being fat. Completely different. There are overweight people who are fit...watch the NFL much? Are you ever not a complete jackass?

Post #127 first mentioned the A222V Alzheimer’s-like mutation and the ferret. We can track its progression across the world:

’....Spike A222V, S477N, and L18F variants were observed to have increased significantly in frequency between May and Nov 20210, weeks 23-40. A222V and L18F appears to have become entrenched in Europe reaching a total frequency of 70.6% and 31.6% respectively. Moreover, A222V appears to be increasing in Asia and Oceania from week 41, and S477N has increased to >95% frequency across Oceania with a peak of 9.3% in Europe.’

Rechecking, one example without mutating links to SARS-CoV-2 mutation A222V: white bream (Blicca)nidovirus spike: V222. Three others including ferret link to SARS-CoV-2 A222V: fathead minnow, chinook salmon, Atlantic salmon are all A222.

Forum List

Back