End Corporate Rule = Legalize Democracy

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
MTA-Logo-wide.png

Move to Amend is a national, non-partisan, grassroots organization that seeks to blunt corporate power by amending the United States Constitution to end corporate personhood and state that money is not speech.

United We Stand = Voter Suppression and Illegal Funding of Political Campaigns.

Move to Amend​

Move to Amend
https://www.movetoamend.org

Move to Amend: End Corporate Rule. Legalize Democracy. On January 21, 2010, with its ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, the Supreme Court ...

We the People Amendment · ‎About · ‎Sign the Motion

Oh look: Someone dug up the old Citizens United vs. FEC corpse and is trying to reanimate it. :laughing0301:

MTA-Logo-wide.png

Move to Amend is a national, non-partisan, grassroots organization that seeks to blunt corporate power by amending the United States Constitution to end corporate personhood and state that money is not speech.

End corporate rule? How about we start w/ the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, we should do away w/ that once and for all. Then we can end the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation. Then we can eliminate the Agricultural Credit Bank.

My complaint are those corporations that take money out of my pocket by force. As for other corporations in private hands, they get their money from voluntary share purchases. Anyone can own them or not own them.

MTA-Logo-wide.png

giphy.gif

Yes, if it works, they will defeat corporate fascism. On the road of progressivism

End corporate rule? How about we start w/ the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, we should do away w/ that once and for all. Then we can end the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation. Then we can eliminate the Agricultural Credit Bank.

My complaint are those corporations that take money out of my pocket by force. As for other corporations in private hands, they get their money from voluntary share purchases. Anyone can own them or not own them.
Lies. All corporations are in cahoots with the feds and form monopolies. If you need quality service, you must destroy all corporations.

Lies. All corporations are in cahoots with the feds and form monopolies. If you need quality service, you must destroy all corporations.
After destroying the goose that lays the golden eggs what will you replace her with?

You know it works both ways. Corporate donation bans would also ban unions.

Let's take them both out of politics.
Suits me just fine......Were it not for the neocon's PACs getting fat from the M-IC the Uke conflict would be over by now.

Hell the neocons are even running their prom queen (Nikki Haley) for the gop nomination.

Suits me just fine......Were it not for the neocon's PACs getting fat from the M-IC the Uke conflict would be over by now.

Hell the neocons are even running their prom queen (Nikki Haley) for the gop nomination.
IMHO all big money needs to get outta politics.

So you're opposed to ALL corporations including those owned by the federal government.

It's interesting that you've no complaint about businesses other than corporations. Like, you seem to be ok w/ sole proprietorships, partnerships, etc. What I'm getting from you is that if Exxon Corp. were to reform itself as a subsidiary owned by say some foundation that folks could buy into then it would be ok.

My take is that it they could do it w/o too much trouble though my be is we'd end up w/ some very rich lawyers.

Move to Amend

Move to Amend
https://www.movetoamend.org

Move to Amend: End Corporate Rule. Legalize Democracy. On January 21, 2010, with its ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, the Supreme Court ...

We the People Amendment · ‎About · ‎Sign the Motion
Every time some corporations donate to corrupt politicians we the consumers get billed aka price increase. United We Stand sucks .............

Forum List

Back