Employers

That was my first thought, though "skyrocket" may be a bit of an exaggeration.

I hope.

it may have been a bit dramatic,, but let's just say hiring will cease. each employee will cost an arm and a leg. ball busting job losing OBAMATAX

Massachusetts has Romneycare, which mandates health insurance, but they only have a 6.0 percent unemployment rate. They are 11th lowest in the US. Facts suck, don't they Willow?

Unemployment Rates for States

Now take your whining ass to the corner.

Of more concern are the number of doctors who will give up.

It's now 83%

Thanks Obamacare: 83% of Doctors Surveyed Say They May Quit - Kate Hicks

Pussies!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOZmvaFfjtk]Sicko: Michael Moore interviews a Doctor in UK - YouTube[/ame]​

What's to explain? I see nothing in the law that will force employers to lay off workers.

What do you see in the law that leads you to this opinion?

I didn't say they would lay off employees. I said they will be less apt to hire.

Actually, what you said was ...

got an answer today and I predict unemployment will skyrocket.

So you think unemployment will "skyrocket" due to companies just stopping hiring? "Skyrocket" is a poor choice of words.

Course, this doesn't change my question. What do you see in the law that leads you to believe employers will stop hiring?

Because the cost of hiring will go up. The only way it wont is if they get rid of healthcare and put us on the government dole, which is really what liberals want anyway.

thats what happens when they get all their info from Murdoch TeeVee , Drudge, & breitbart.tv

Why is it that only the left, libs, dems have read the law? Why are they the only only ones who know they already benefit from it?

Why do rw's refuse to educate themselves while holding all kinds of screwy opinions?

This law benefits the right too. Why are they insisting on stepping over money in order to hate President Obama?

Why do they purposely insist on being uninformed?

obamatax raises taxes on the taxpayers by 500 billion dollars, it robs medicare of 500 billion dollars.

Bullshit.​

can we hold you to this prediction?

you see they dont stop making money because they are mad at a scotus decision.

They only care about politics so they can make MORE money.

This ruling leaves some uncertainty and business doesn't like uncertainty. The insurance companies are beaming though.

If business doesnt like uncertainty they shouldnt start a business

They will deal with uncertainty, they will grow conservative in their expansion and hiring and spending. It is what business does.

We plan to maintain our work force, however, employee participation in health and retirement will increase by 12%. Our insurance costs increased last September and it is anticipated that they will increase further as a result of future premium adjustments stemming from the decision today. We will not be hiring in the near future and tabled all expansion plans. All employees are aware that as our coverage costs increase their contribution level will also increase. Were a small company, fighting to stay afloat and remain in compliance with our financing covenants and restrictions.

That was my first thought, though "skyrocket" may be a bit of an exaggeration.

I hope.

it may have been a bit dramatic,, but let's just say hiring will cease. each employee will cost an arm and a leg. ball busting job losing OBAMATAX

Massachusetts has Romneycare, which mandates health insurance, but they only have a 6.0 percent unemployment rate. They are 11th lowest in the US. Facts suck, don't they Willow?

Unemployment Rates for States

Now take your whining ass to the corner.

fuck ewe

I didn't say they would lay off employees. I said they will be less apt to hire.

Actually, what you said was ...

got an answer today and I predict unemployment will skyrocket.

So you think unemployment will "skyrocket" due to companies just stopping hiring? "Skyrocket" is a poor choice of words.

Course, this doesn't change my question. What do you see in the law that leads you to believe employers will stop hiring?

Because the cost of hiring will go up. The only way it wont is if they get rid of healthcare and put us on the government dole, which is really what liberals want anyway.

Whenever we talk about taxes, you guys complain and say businesses will just pass along any increased costs to the consumers.

So, why then, with regards to health care, will employers NOT pass along that cost to consumers? Why will they instead simply stop hiring? Why the change?

splain it to us.

What's to explain? I see nothing in the law that will force employers to lay off workers.

What do you see in the law that leads you to this opinion?

It's like that NOW.....because o' what they need to shell-out in HEALTH-INSURANCE COSTS!!!

Once we relieve them, of THAT, industry (in this Country) could easily SKYROCKET!!!

(Once you're old-enough to support yourself, you'll understand such things.)

MORE fearmongering? Is that the best you can do? What's next? Death panels?
Watch out!!!!

They're ORGANIZED!!!!!

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

I think i see Willow in that pic ;)

You must have better eyes, than me. I don't see a stroller, anywhere.​

Obamacare has just lost a major chunk of its funding.

All those folks who were going to be forced to buy insurance now don't have to.

The Medicaid expansion has been found unconstitutional.

I'd hate to be Barry and have to tell the American people that they wll now be paying another tax to cover someone elses hc.

When you consider loads of Americans didn't want this bill I doubt they will be pleased when they are told it is now another tax.

I know I'm not.

Penalizing Low Income Households

ObamaCare provides strong incentives for firms to avoid hiring workers from low-income households. Eligibility for subsidized insurance in the exchanges is based on household income, and firms can be penalized if one of their workers gets subsidized coverage in an exchange. Thus, firms have a strong incentive to find workers who won’t qualify for subsidized coverage, which may also lead to invasions of privacy. For instance, a restaurant might find it better to hire young waiters from upper-income neighborhoods, as opposed to low-income areas, because they would be less likely to qualify for subsidized insurance in the exchanges. ObamaCare therefore is penalizing the very households it was supposedly passed to help.

The Employer Mandate | ObamaCare Watch

Forum List

Back