Employers

yep,, a 15 member death panel is in the OBAMATAX.. we'll tax ya til we kill ya.

If you've already got insurance, you won't be taxed. If you don't, you'll be taxed. Sounds like a bit of personal responsibility, IMO. Why should we have to pay for the care of people who can afford insurance? Sounds like you're defending free loaders!!!

Make others pay for your trip to the Emergency room.

Its the Repub way.

Another stupid argument, we will continue to pay for others and their trips to the emergency room. When you tax and people get free care, someone is paying, it is not suddenly going to be free.

MORE fearmongering? Is that the best you can do? What's next? Death panels?

yep,, a 15 member death panel is in the OBAMATAX.. we'll tax ya til we kill ya.

If you've already got insurance, you won't be taxed. If you don't, you'll be taxed. Sounds like a bit of personal responsibility, IMO. Why should we have to pay for the care of people who can afford insurance? Sounds like you're defending free loaders!!!

No, your making people buy something or taxing them. Not cool. Just stop treating people with no healthcare, they'll snap it up without government mandates.

got an answer today and I predict unemployment will skyrocket.

I see someone doesn't understand the law.

So who pays for all the new enrollees?

I don't think you rw's GET IT.

I posted links for you. If you don't like those links there are zillions more available.

thats what happens when they get all their info from Murdoch TeeVee , Drudge, & breitbart.tv

....And.....​

MORE fearmongering? Is that the best you can do? What's next? Death panels?
Watch out!!!!

They're ORGANIZED!!!!!

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

Funny watching liberals finally tell the truth about themselves......

thats what happens when they get all their info from Murdoch TeeVee , Drudge, & breitbart.tv

Why is it that only the left, libs, dems have read the law? Why are they the only only ones who know they already benefit from it?

Why do rw's refuse to educate themselves while holding all kinds of screwy opinions?

This law benefits the right too. Why are they insisting on stepping over money in order to hate President Obama?

Why do they purposely insist on being uninformed?

obamatax raises taxes on the taxpayers by 500 billion dollars, it robs medicare of 500 billion dollars. and we should be happy? you're a dumb assed mother fucker.

Pssst :eusa_shhh: Someone mentioned that the $500 mill from Medicare might be excepted in the ruling.

Why is it that only the left, libs, dems have read the law? Why are they the only only ones who know they already benefit from it?

Why do rw's refuse to educate themselves while holding all kinds of screwy opinions?

This law benefits the right too. Why are they insisting on stepping over money in order to hate President Obama?

Why do they purposely insist on being uninformed?

obamatax raises taxes on the taxpayers by 500 billion dollars, it robs medicare of 500 billion dollars. and we should be happy? you're a dumb assed mother fucker.

Pssst :eusa_shhh: Someone mentioned that the $500 mill from Medicare might be excepted in the ruling.

cow shit might be butter too but it isn't.

splain it to us.

What's to explain? I see nothing in the law that will force employers to lay off workers.

What do you see in the law that leads you to this opinion?

I didn't say they would lay off employees. I said they will be less apt to hire.

Actually, what you said was ...

So you think unemployment will "skyrocket" due to companies just stopping hiring? "Skyrocket" is a poor choice of words.

Course, this doesn't change my question. What do you see in the law that leads you to believe employers will stop hiring?

What's to explain? I see nothing in the law that will force employers to lay off workers.

What do you see in the law that leads you to this opinion?

I didn't say they would lay off employees. I said they will be less apt to hire.

So you think unemployment will "skyrocket" due to companies just stopping hiring? "Skyrocket" is a poor choice of words.

Course, this doesn't change my question. What do you see in the law that leads you to believe employers will stop hiring?

KEEP READING JACKASS. THEN POST SOME MORE OF WHAT i SAID. WE'LL WAIT.

:eusa_hand: Calm down WillowTree!!! :( :mad:

can we hold you to this prediction?

you see they dont stop making money because they are mad at a scotus decision.

They only care about politics so they can make MORE money.

This ruling leaves some uncertainty and business doesn't like uncertainty. The insurance companies are beaming though.

If business doesnt like uncertainty they shouldnt start a business

I see someone doesn't understand the law.

I don't think you rw's GET IT.

I posted links for you. If you don't like those links there are zillions more available.

Tooooooooooooo easy!!

The "left, libs, dems"/Progressives are literate.​

Nowhere in this thread do you explain how the law will force employers to stop hiring.

Such a coward.

Forum List

Back