Employers discriminate based on names of applicants.

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Steelplate, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +936
    This is in response that makes the claim that liberal professors discriminate.

Employers, when looking at job applications are much more likely to hire a Greg or Ashley than a Lakisha or Jamaal even though they are all equally qualified for the position...in fact, having a "white" name instead of a "black" name is the approximate equivalent of 8 years of experience.

Employers' Replies to Racial Names

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Adamantium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,901
    you should see the look on the guys face doing the hiring when Andy walks in and he is as black as coal.... :eusa_angel:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  3. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,823
    Having a hippie name or a thug name might hinder someone... Can't see a defense contractor wanting to hire old 'Tree Hugger Jones' or a security firm wanting to hire 'World Peace Smith' or mall cop firm wanting to hire 'Chains McGee'

But I have been in numerous companies... and it don't matter if you are Jamal, Bambi, Jonah, Detlev, Latisha, or Jesus... it's how you perform in your interview.. how you speak.. how you show that you can perform the job... how your history has ben.. etc

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    Given that MOST Afros are admitted to college under preferential treatment, that greatly devalues the diploma in an Afro's hands.

Further, if you hire someone with a retarded, racist Afro name they're more likely to be racial troublemakers than someone else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Feels Good!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,158
    Pretty sure potential employers look at my resume and just assume I'm Black. In fact, I remember one Black guy who interviewed me had this look on his face like "Oh shit, how am I gonna' get out of this one?". Finally he just said that I was "overqualified" for the job.

But I doubt I was but oh well. :lol:

6. sealybobo

sealybobo BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,450
    Today in Kroger the cashiers name was Quitesha or Quitonya. I wanted to find out where her ignorant parents live and go smack the taste out of their mouths. Lol. But seriously what the fuck were they thinking? I’m an employer. Who should I hire? The girl who’s name starts with quit?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. monkrules

monkrules Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,351
    Imo, blacks are their own worst enemy.

Far too many obnoxious, loud-mouthed BLM thugs have been all over TV news for a long time: forcing their way into political speaking events, rioting, looting, acting like fucking savages.

Then, in colleges, blacks are staging never-ending protests, demanding their fucking Safe Spaces, "demanding" that college officials resign, wanting names of buildings and streets changed because they offend their sensitive widdle feelings, basically ruining the colleges they're so obviously not fit to attend.

Who, in their right mind, would want to hire, or work with, a black person, when everyone knows that so many of them are nothing but fucking trouble-makers and thugs. It's better to simply avoid being around them whenever possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TheParser

TheParser Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +495
    Many experts say that the majority of the American people by the end of this century will be African American people and Hispanic people.

At that time, it will require statesmanship-like leadership of both groups to meet the challenge of job distribution.

Already in my very liberal city (where Hispanic people far outnumber African Americans), there was an agreement a few years back to guarantee that African Americans would be guaranteed a certain number (i.e., quota) of jobs in a certain field.

This thread seems to concentrate on the names of Caucasian people and African American people.

But as the Caucasian population continues to fall, the names of African American people and Hispanic people will be the focus on the part of employers.

9. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,877
    Sounds legit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,877
    Black parents don't exactly have a reputation for setting their children up for success. And that includes the moment they are born, and they give them some fucked up name.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1