Emmy Award Ass Clowns Don't Know How Irrelevant They Are

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The powerless idiots who used the Emmy Awards last night to stage a barrage of verbal abuse at President Trump appear to be oblivious to their own immense UNimportance.

For their (and anyone else) benefit, here are my top 10 favorite TV shows, that I watch in 2017 >>

1. Gunsmoke.

2. The Untouchables

3. Twilight Zone.

4. 24

5. The Honeymooners

6. Hawaii 5-0 (the old one)

7. Perry Mason

8. Alfred Hitchcock

9. Bonanza

10. Wagon Train

Seven of these 10 are in black & white, and all but one (24) are from the 1950s and 60s.

We need these current TV "stars" and their crappy shows, like we need the flu.

images
images
images

The powerless idiots who used the Emmy Awards last night to stage a barrage of verbal abuse at President Trump appear to be oblivious to their own immense UNimportance.

For their (and anyone else) benefit, here are my top 10 favorite TV shows, that I watch in 2017 >>

1. Gunsmoke.

2. The Untouchables

3. Twilight Zone.

4. 24

5. The Honeymooners

7. Perry Mason

8. Alfred Hitchcock

9. Bonanza

10. Wagon Train

Seven of these 10 are in black & white, and all but one (24) are from the 1950s and 60s.

images
images
images

Good list there.

Thats weird. This makes likes the 10th thread on it. Thats just on this website :dunno:

Hollywood and the left have become a national embarrassment and they are too stupid to see it. With any luck we'll see mass suicides from the lot of them.

I watch Walker, Texas Ranger and Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. One of the most popular shows on television is The Golden Girls. Those old shows are really making a grand come back in the age of forced diversity (until you choke on it).

I don't ever watch any late movies they all suck. They either show all whites being racist, or the hero is a black transgender woman who is a man fighting nazis that don't exist. They portray fags as normal, 110 ten pound women whipping ass on 250 pound men, etc, etc.....

I don't ever watch any late movies they all suck. They either show all whites being racist, or the hero is a black transgender woman who is a man fighting nazis that don't exist.
Modern day insanity rules the airwaves (except ME TV)

1. Gunsmoke.

2. The Untouchables

3. Twilight Zone.

4. 24

5. The Honeymooners

7. Perry Mason

8. Alfred Hitchcock

9. Bonanza

10. Wagon Train

images
images
images
What is funny about this is...

My teenage daughter told me last night. " I think I need to watch TMC more...at least it's entertaining...especially the filler documentaries" lol

So old movies and old filler reels are more entertaining than anything new Hollywood is pushing. So says my teenager. :)

1. Gunsmoke.

2. The Untouchables

3. Twilight Zone.

4. 24

5. The Honeymooners

7. Perry Mason

8. Alfred Hitchcock

9. Bonanza

10. Wagon Train

images
images
images

They seem to have enough power to put your panties in a knot.

1. Gunsmoke.

2. The Untouchables

3. Twilight Zone.

4. 24

5. The Honeymooners

7. Perry Mason

8. Alfred Hitchcock

9. Bonanza

10. Wagon Train

images
images
images

It should upset people who are not America hating scum such as yourself.

Thats weird. This makes likes the 10th thread on it. Thats just on this website :dunno:

:lol:

Well, it just goes to show how "irrelevant" the Emmys are, to right wingers. So irrelevant that they need to compulsively start threads whining about it.
The emmys should be insulting to anyone not an America hating commie such as yourself.

I love it when snowflakes try to tell me what I should care about.

1. Gunsmoke.

2. The Untouchables

3. Twilight Zone.

4. 24

5. The Honeymooners

7. Perry Mason

8. Alfred Hitchcock

9. Bonanza

10. Wagon Train

images
images
images

It should upset people who are not America hating scum such as yourself.

No. It upsets idiots who don't like the advances of the past 50 or 60 years

Well, it just goes to show how "irrelevant" the Emmys are, to right wingers. So irrelevant that they need to compulsively start threads whining about it.
The emmys should be insulting to anyone not an America hating commie such as yourself.

I love it when snowflakes try to tell me what I should care about.
I clearly stated that scum like you do not care about it. Thanks for the twist Goebells.

What is funny about this is...

My teenage daughter told me last night. " I think I need to watch TMC more...at least it's entertaining...especially the filler documentaries" lol

So old movies and old filler reels are more entertaining than anything new Hollywood is pushing. So says my teenager. :)
There is one show (a whole channel actually) that I watch of modern TV. It is the JUSTICE CHANNEL (and the ESCAPE Channel is good too). Thank goodness for them.

Justice Network | Home

Forum List

Back