Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise

Cheap campaign poster for Second Amendment rights...

4A8C851000000578-5541865-A_fake_image_of_Gonzalez_ripping_up_the_Constitution_circulated_-m-77_1522002596634.jpg

She sure did a Castro like tactic ripping the constitution. That is for sure.

That was photoshopped you moron. The original was her ripping up a target, then some good little NRA pinhead photoshopped it to make it look like she ripped up the Constitution.

But, if you were willing to believe Pizzagate, then I guess you will believe anything.

That was photoshopped you moron. The original was her ripping up a target, then some good little NRA pinhead photoshopped it to make it look like she ripped up the Constitution.

But, if you were willing to believe Pizzagate, then I guess you will believe anything.

So if I can show you a photo of a Democrat photo shop, you're going to condemn that just as strongly?

c5e.jpg

They’re still waiting for Jade Helm and ebola to kill us all

In another thread, 2aguy is bitching that she has a Cuban flag on her shirt, but if you click on the link the OP provided and pause it just after she tears the TARGET (not Constitution), you would see that she has a whole bunch of pins and ribbons on her chest, not the Cuban flag.

Really is sad that some of these conservative loons are so desperate to protect the NRA that they are willing to demonize and dehumanize children.

So if I can show you a photo of a Democrat photo shop, you're going to condemn that just as strongly?
272t32.jpg

Tell her to layoff the tide pods, though.

c5e.jpg

Her family is from Cuba :rolleyes:

Yeah, and pushing gun bans Communist Cuba style.

c5e.jpg

What? She's from Cuba. Would you bitch as much if a German student wore a German flag, or a Canadian student wore a Canadian flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back