Emma Gonzalez, Parkland school student is a professional actress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/emma-gonzalez-on-now-casting.jpg
Emma Gonzalez, Parkland school student, is a professional actress?
Posted on March 22, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn | 79 Comments
Now Casting is an actor services company at 2210 W. Olive Avenue in Burbank, California, which began in 1997 as LA Actors Online, founded by an actor/writer/director named Bob Stewart (stage name: Peter Elliott).

On its website, Now Casting Inc. describes itself as “a premier online casting database used by industry professionals all over the globe,” which provides “services for the entire entertainment industry” and has “sent hundreds of thousands of auditions to casting directors, network executives, studio executives, producers”.

upload_2018-3-25_11-12-23.png

Since most sheep don't get how things work I might as well put this here so they don't do it first lol , they meaning the mods.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-25_11-11-27.png
    upload_2018-3-25_11-11-27.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 115
https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/emma-gonzalez-on-now-casting.jpg
Now Casting is an actor services company at 2210 W. Olive Avenue in Burbank, California, which began in 1997 as LA Actors Online, founded by an actor/writer/director named Bob Stewart (stage name: Peter Elliott).

On its website, Now Casting Inc. describes itself as “a premier online casting database used by industry professionals all over the globe,” which provides “services for the entire entertainment industry” and has “sent hundreds of thousands of auditions to casting directors, network executives, studio executives, producers”.

View attachment 184591

Since most sheep don't get how things work I might as well put this here so they don't do it first lol , they meaning the mods.

Honest to Christ, how fucking retarded are you?

• Banned

View attachment 184591

Honest to christ if I was so sSURE IT WAS real I wouldn't have STUCK here myself RETARD........

Gawd some of you fkrs would suck at being FBI , CIA AGENTS........

do you jackasses realize when solving a case They gather information ALL INFORMATION even if it seems irrelevant, or unimportant, not true .... guess thats why you leeches can't figure out truth from fiction yet lol ..

Not to mention to fkn clueless to follow all the links that lead to evidence...including this site of actresses if you all are to fkn stupid to realize IDM or whatever that movie site is it SURELY CAN'T FAKE WHO A FKN ACTRESS IS DUMBASSES.

Last edited:
I suppose now you have to prove that professional wrestling is real and the guy in the White House didn't have fake matches.

View attachment 184591

Honest to christ if I was so sSURE IT WAS real I wouldn't have STUCK here myself RETARD........

do you jackasses realize when solving a case hey gather information ALL INFORMATION even if it seems irrelevant, or unimportant, not true .... guess thats why you leeches can't figure out truth from fiction yet lol ..

Not to mention to fkn clueless to follow all the links that lead to evidence...including this site of actresses if you all are to fkn stupid to realize IDM or whatever that movie site is it SURELY CAN'T FAKE WHO A FKN ACTRESS IS DUMBASSES.

damn, you're stupid

wipe down your monitor

View attachment 184591

do you jackasses realize when solving a case hey gather information ALL INFORMATION even if it seems irrelevant, or unimportant, not true .... guess thats why you leeches can't figure out truth from fiction yet lol ..

You’re unraveling here, steph

EVER GO HERE FOR A MOVIE REVIEW STUPID FKS......

THIS SITE CAN'T FAKE WHO THE FK SOMEONE IS OR ISN'T GAWD U FKRS ARE IDIOTS.

And then when shit gets taken down you ignorant fks can't piece together why.

Does this mean it's HER NO IT IS JUST SOMEBODY PIECING TOGETHER INFORMATION BE IT REAL OR NOT.....

DID I ONCE AGAIN SAY I THINK IT IS TRUE ------- NO I DIDN'T .......... OTHER WISE IF I BELIEVE WHOEL HEARTEDLY THIS WAS FULLY ACCURATE, I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT WHERE I ALWAYS DO.

upload_2018-3-25_11-42-34.png

Emma Gonzalez - IMDb

Donald Trump is an actor. The Republicans put him in the White House to try and act like a President while they destroy the country.

Donald Trump is an actor. The Republicans put him in the White House to try and act like a President while they destroy the country.
Sorry to tell your lying ass but the country already has been destroyed before Trump came around.

Sorry to tell your lying ass but the country already has been destroyed before Trump came around.

What's your birthday?

I need to know... that way I can pin the exact date this country started going downhill.
Can't do jack shit but troll can you scum bag?

View attachment 184591

Well, she is certainly a drama queen.

Forum List

Back