Eminem Stabs at Bush

wolvie20m

Oct 20, 2004
Seattle, Wa
Eminem's Video For Anti-Bush Song 'Mosh' Hits The Internet

Michael Moore, the "Fahrenheit 9/11" filmmaker who tried his hand at directing music videos with Rage Against the Machine, would certainly approve of Eminem's new clip, "Mosh," which has just hit the Internet.

A scathing indictment of President Bush and the war in Iraq (see "Em Changes Targets From Jacko To Bush On New Track 'Mosh' "), the animated video begins with the jarring image of a commercial airliner flying over a school and then exploding offscreen. The point of view then zooms into the school, where Eminem is reading a children's book to a class in a scene reminiscent of the minutes following the 9-11 attacks, when Bush was at a Florida elementary school reading to second graders. Eminem is holding his book upside down.

-MTV News

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1493010/20041025/story.jhtml

Whether fanyone wants to admit it eminem can and probly is swayin many young people with this. I know in this election every votes gonna count.

I have been hearing reports that music artist have been rallying young people to get out and vote at their shows.
Allot of these performers are getting political.

White knight said:
I have been hearing reports that music artist have been rallying young people to get out and vote at their shows.
Allot of these performers are getting political.

which is exactly why i no longer like many of them. i didn't like streisand or cher in the first place (the both REALLY suck)...but the Dixie Chicks USED to be my favorite group. Now, everytime I look at them, I can't get the 'political' picture of them out of my head and enjoy their music. I go to concerts to listen to music. If I wanted to hear about politics, I would go to a political rally. Or just turn on the TV or radio.

to quote my favorite talk show host "Shut up and sing"

I agree I would hope some of them lose fans because of this. I agree the dixie chicks took it too far when they spoke out.

Turnabout is fair play. Let's hope anti-Kerry stars comer out and start dissin' Kerry. They probably won't though, Republicans have class.

well, i just got to listen to Eminem's Video on fox for the first time shall i say I'm not impressed at all. hhmmm wonder about this one Eminem and MM

It's a sad day when a group of good men like the Swiftboat Veterans get the same kind of critism as this load of shit. Eminen is not an artist or a musician in my opinion. He needed to make a video like this to make sure he sold plenty of cds. When are they gonna learn we are sick and tired of their "speaking out"?!!!! Eminem is just a unk who will do anything to bug anybody.

:chains:

Forum List

Back