Emergency Room Usage is Way Up in Medicaid Expansion States

I googled ' osteopath ' but forgot to mention that fact Luddley . Osteopath sounds sorta like chiropractors with big emphasis on skeletal manipulation . Both are sorta quackish in my opinion . Besides that the personalized healthcare that my parents , I and my family received is going to be unobtainable in the future for most people of average income .

I remember when I was young and foolish, my own mother talked about going to a chiropractor. I told her that, imo, she might as well go to a veterinarian. I have since ;earned that there are many disciplines, in addition to allopathy, that have a place in our bag of health tricks. It would be foolish to reject them out of hand without first educating yourself.

Unless the Republicans get into power, you should be able to get decent health care in the future. Even if Rs do get the power, its unlikely they'll be able to take ObamaCare away from the middle class.

And, you're welcome to your opinion but don't lie. You stated you did not know anything about osteopaths. Now you change your story to say you had Googled it and actually did know what they are. From this post, its obvious that you still don't know what they are or what their training and specialty is. And yet, you still spout an opinion.

So you were an idiot then, too.

Color me shocked as shit.

A wrong assumption as well. Why repeal Ocare?

The migrations caused by it make the Ds look like the idiots they mostly are.

It causes partisan separation.

Just approve any and all state plans and call it Ocare.

Why is anyone surprised that there was a backlog of people needing medical care prior to the enactment of the ACA that is now finally receiving the treatment that they need to survive?

This was predicted given that there were millions who were uninsured. Needless to say this will probably decline as the backlog is eventually cleared.

Wrong. They were supposed to make an appointment to see their doctor and then be admitted to the hospital if necessary. Not use the E room as their primary care doc.

I suspect most right wingernuts crying about health care never had any. Look at Kentucky.

Forum List

Back