Time to put another Democrat Party lie to bed.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
For years now the liberal nut jobs, and that's all of them, have been lying to us. We knew it of course, but there are laymen who aren't as well informed as we conservatives are. The lie, is that the US has one of the worst healthcare systems among first world countries and something like 34th in the world.

That was based on a W.H.O. study that was biased in favor of socialized medicine and was proven to be bogus a while back. How ever, the Democrats didn't stop saying it over and over in order to push for Obamacare. Typical that the left doesn't care about truth and that they believe that if you tell a lie long enough and loud enough, it becomes truth.

Well we are seeing active live proof that our system is the best in the world. That no other can touch ours. "What's that proof of which you speak PredFan?" you may be asking. Well the answer is simple:

Who is curing Ebola patients? The British? The Canadians? The French? The Spanish?

No.

Of course it's the US Healthcare system.

We have the greatest healthcare system money can buy

That is the problem

It was a nice idea, but I hated how they perverted the system to make it yet another corporate sponsored requirement for their profit margin law, just like auto insurance.....

We have the greatest healthcare system money can buy

That is the problem

Advances in anything cost money.

So does getting access to those advances

That is where the healthcare in other countries surpass us

Untrue. Most people, even the poor, have access to our system. I know. I have treated and cared for more poor patients than paying ones.

A major problem with our healthcare system is that it takes middle class people and turns them into poor people

Most other nations would scoff at the idea that you could go bankrupt because of a health issue

Medical Bills Are the Biggest Cause of US Bankruptcies Study

Forum List

Back