Embarrassed tolerant pride organizer calls cops on conservative female reporter

Tolerance is a failed policy. History has proven that rights have to be pried from the cold dead hands of movements trying to block them.
This is what has happened to what used to be liberalism.

Many or most of them are no longer liberal. They've become something very different.
Your type was around all the other times that socially liberal groups were fighting for people’s rights, saying the same bullshit.
Who knows what that means.

The Regressive Left - illiberal leftist authoritarians - have perverted (what used to be) liberalism.

Liberals are tolerant, curious, creative, open-minded and positive. Regressives are the opposite on all counts.
Are you demanding I tolerate people’s right to villainize and threaten the rights of people who are born gay? Lol fuck you then :lmao:
I wouldn't demand anything of someone else, especially someone like you.

You're going to do what you want, based on your ideological dogma.
^ ironic

Tolerance is a failed policy. History has proven that rights have to be pried from the cold dead hands of movements trying to block them.
This is what has happened to (what used to be) liberalism.

Many or most of them are no longer liberal. They've become something very different.

Aye, and what they have become is....strange.
Identity politics. Where people identify themselves, and others, by only one aspect of themselves/others.
They're absolutely committed to it.

And, because they figure they have demographics on their side, they feel no obligation to give an inch. They'll do everything they can shove this straight down your throat.

Illiberal Leftist authoritarians.

They are not seeking tolerance but rather demanding wholesale embracement
Tolerance is a failed policy. History has proven that rights have to be pried from the cold dead hands of the movements trying to block them.
^ Today's dose of ignorant hood logic.
Is that your term for reality?
Nah, its just what i say when ignorant people threaten others with violence. Typical hoodrat behavior.

Tolerance is a failed policy. History has proven that rights have to be pried from the cold dead hands of the movements trying to block them.
Nah, its just what i say when ignorant people threaten others with violence. Typical hoodrat behavior.
Who did I threaten with violence? You rubes are so dramatic :cuckoo:

Why do i need to hold your hand and walk you through your own posts? Dont threaten use of force if you dont want to be called on it.

The LGABCXYZ group cannot seem to understand that their way is not the only way.

Gay people ride around with stickers on their vehicles saying things like (and i Quote)....

"I'm so gay, I can't drive straight"
and.....
"Honk if you like to F__K" with the "UC" included.

(actual stickers I've seen on vehicles in the area)
They don't give a damn that other people with kids in cars and school buses full of children also see it.

When they do these types of things, it just further alienates them from the mainstream and makes them look like imbeciles and loons.
I guess they don't care.

I think it's safe to say that if the LGBABCXYZ group were to somehow grab absolute power, there would be mass executions of those not like them on a scale that would make Mao, Lenin and Stalin proud.

Because their entire existence revolves around being gay

Why do i need to hold your hand and walk you through your own posts? Dont threaten use of force if you dont want to be called on it.
I never did, so you’re looking like a little pussy right now :itsok:

This is what has happened to (what used to be) liberalism.

Aye, and what they have become is....strange.
Identity politics. Where people identify themselves, and others, by only one aspect of themselves/others.
They're absolutely committed to it.

And, because they figure they have demographics on their side, they feel no obligation to give an inch. They'll do everything they can shove this straight down your throat.

Illiberal Leftist authoritarians.

What is interesting is they have no clue the majority of Democrats do not agree with them. But then again, how would they know when no one from the left will dare speak out against them.

What is interesting is they have no clue the majority of Democrats do not agree with them. But then again, how would they know when no one from the left will dare speak out against them.
Honestly, I'm not sure how it even breaks down at this point. I would like to think they don't represent a majority of the party, but I can't really tell. They're obviously the loudest and angriest and most influential.

Oh, more tough guy talk from the hood.

Oh, more tough guy talk from the hood.
Ah so that is your term for reality :itsok:

Please, allow me to translate:

Every time progress has been made on cov rights, it was done so inspire of the people brandishing precisely the same tired rhtoric that you ocme armed with in this thread. It's uncanny, really.

The southern racists ? Their favorite weapon was to pretend to be the real victims of oppression, and to call those fighting for rights for black people "the truly intolerant".

Whether or not it is your intention to be this redundant fossil, it is what you are, in this discussion. That is not to say you don't have any valid points, but you have clearly walled off your mind.

Every time progress has been made on cov rights, it was done so inspire of the people brandishing precisely the same tired rhtoric that you ocme armed with in this thread. It's uncanny, really.

The southern racists ? Their favorite weapon was to pretend to be the real victims of oppression, and to call those fighting for rights for black people "the truly intolerant".

Whether or not it is your intention to be this redundant fossil, it is what you are, in this discussion. That is not to say you don't have any valid points, but you have clearly walled off your mind.
Great, thanks!

:dunno:

Great, thanks!

:dunno:
You're welcome...it's unfortunate to see a liberal like you fall down the rabbit hole, and one no worse or better than that of the regressives you lament...

Forum List

Back