Embarrassed tolerant pride organizer calls cops on conservative female reporter

They are not seeking tolerance but rather demanding wholesale embracement

The intolerant that screams tolerance is intolerant. Why am I not surprised.

Tolerance is a failed policy. History has proven that rights have to be pried from the cold dead hands of movements trying to block them.
This is what has happened to what used to be liberalism.

Many or most of them are no longer liberal. They've become something very different.
Your type was around all the other times that socially liberal groups were fighting for people’s rights, saying the same bullshit.

The LGABCXYZ group cannot seem to understand that their way is not the only way.

Gay people ride around with stickers on their vehicles saying things like (and i Quote)....

"I'm so gay, I can't drive straight"
and.....
"Honk if you like to F__K" with the "UC" included.

(actual stickers I've seen on vehicles in the area)
They don't give a damn that other people with kids in cars and school buses full of children also see it.

When they do these types of things, it just further alienates them from the mainstream and makes them look like imbeciles and loons.
I guess they don't care.

I think it's safe to say that if the LGBABCXYZ group were to somehow grab absolute power, there would be mass executions of those not like them on a scale that would make Mao, Lenin and Stalin proud.

Tolerance is a failed policy. History has proven that rights have to be pried from the cold dead hands of movements trying to block them.

Many or most of them are no longer liberal. They've become something very different.
Your type was around all the other times that socially liberal groups were fighting for people’s rights, saying the same bullshit.
Who knows what that means.

The Regressive Left - illiberal leftist authoritarians - have perverted (what used to be) liberalism.

Liberals are tolerant, curious, creative, open-minded and positive. Regressives are the opposite on all counts.

The Regressive Left - illiberal leftist authoritarians - have perverted (what used to be) liberalism.

Liberals are tolerant, curious, creative, open-minded and positive. Regressives are the opposite on all counts.
Are you demanding I tolerate people’s right to villainize and threaten the rights of people who are born gay? Lol fuck you then :lmao:

Liberalism used to mean open minded to new ideas and causes
It’s become an ugly feelings dominated philosophy rooted in Russians and forced compliance with all things emotional

Last edited:
This is what has happened to (what used to be) liberalism.

Aye, and what they have become is....strange.
Identity politics. Where people identify themselves, and others, by only one aspect of themselves/others.

This is what has happened to (what used to be) liberalism.

Aye, and what they have become is....strange.
Identity politics. Where people identify themselves, and others, by only one aspect of themselves/others.
Like how Trump designed his platform around white grievance

The LGABCXYZ group cannot seem to understand that their way is not the only way.

Gay people ride around with stickers on their vehicles saying things like (and i Quote)....

"I'm so gay, I can't drive straight"
and.....
"Honk if you like to F__K" with the "UC" included.

(actual stickers I've seen on vehicles in the area)
They don't give a damn that other people with kids in cars and school buses full of children also see it.
Yea, those gays and their dastardly gay bumper stickers need to be stopped -- the future of our children rest on it...oh wait!
5xRUrUUg.jpg

Are you demanding I tolerate people’s right to villainize and threaten the rights of people who are born gay? Lol fuck you then :lmao:
I wouldn't demand anything of someone else, especially someone like you.

You're going to do what you want, based on your ideological dogma.

Forum List

Back